AUSC - Div 3 Champions

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

AUSC - Div 3 Champions

Post by Lucas Leiva »

The girls were pretty chuffed today - first senior league title in almost 10 years :D
Attachments
champions.JPG
champions.JPG (51.65 KiB) Viewed 4283 times

juniorsupporter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: AUSC - Div 3 Champions

Post by juniorsupporter »

Another timely printing of t-shirts, I see.

Super_Trooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Super_Trooper »

juniorsupporter wrote:Another timely printing of t-shirts, I see.
Congratulations to AUSC but yes.... AUSC love printing on t-shirts :)

Tony_Mowbray
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Tony_Mowbray »

Have they had there 3 points stripped off them for playing too many non div 3 players a few weeks ago yet.

Answer = No

:oops:

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Lucas Leiva »

Tony_Mowbray wrote:Have they had there 3 points stripped off them for playing too many non div 3 players a few weeks ago yet.

Answer = No

Because that didn't happen. I have every teamsheet to prove it sherlock holmes :roll:

Tony_Mowbray
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Tony_Mowbray »

Lucas Leiva wrote:
Tony_Mowbray wrote:Have they had there 3 points stripped off them for playing too many non div 3 players a few weeks ago yet.

Answer = No

Because that didn't happen. I have every teamsheet to prove it sherlock holmes :roll:
Excellent, because I have an Email from Wendy (FFSA) saying that its going to happen .. Dr Watson.
:roll:

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Lucas Leiva »

Tony_Mowbray wrote:
Lucas Leiva wrote:

Answer = No

Excellent, because I have an Email from Wendy (FFSA) saying that its going to happen .. Dr Watson.
:roll:
Perhaps you'd like to detail with FFSA matters off the forum. Our perhaps you'd also like to talk about how many teams have complained about your teams physical conduct and how many times you've been to the tribunal this season?

sparts
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sparts »

real question here and not being smart, how does it feel to win a league when you can't get promoted?
"barmy army, chairboys!!"

Caretaker Coach
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Caretaker Coach »

sparts wrote:real question here and not being smart, how does it feel to win a league when you can't get promoted?

Good question, and where do you go from here ? I feel that Para Hills and Raiders ( if they keep the same squads ) will have a say in it next year.

The General
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by The General »

Here is your goal for next year - " League and Cup Winners "

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Lucas Leiva »

The General wrote:Here is your goal for next year - " League and Cup Winners "
We'd love to do that!

I imagine Para Hills and Raiders will go up to at least Div 1 next year (as did Seaford and Hills). I feel Seymour and NAB will get better and better. They both play some good football, Seymour especially.

The aim for the majority of the girls now is to step up to the Div 2 side, potentially push for a title there too. A lot of them were curious and excited as to whether they'd be promoted and play alongside the Div 2s (they all train together), but we all know that can't happen.

Since it's the first senior title in almost 10 years, it's kind of new ground going into 2012, but everyone's pumped (but still very much looking forward to the last two games)!

themagnet
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by themagnet »

Lucas Leiva wrote:
I imagine Para Hills and Raiders will go up to at least Div 1 next year (as did Seaford and Hills). I feel Seymour and NAB will get better and better. They both play some good football, Seymour especially.
why would they be allowed to skip divisions? The only reason teams last year jumped 1 div was because all the leagues got shifted up one spot.

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Lucas Leiva »

themagnet wrote:
Lucas Leiva wrote:
why would they be allowed to skip divisions? The only reason teams last year jumped 1 div was because all the leagues got shifted up one spot.
Last year's Div 3 was fragmented across Div 3, Div 2 and Div 1.

On another point though, you'd imagine PHU (more so than Raiders) would want to get back closer to the div the girls were playing at last year (at their former club).

themagnet
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by themagnet »

Lucas Leiva wrote:
themagnet wrote:
Lucas Leiva wrote:
Last year's Div 3 was fragmented across Div 3, Div 2 and Div 1.

On another point though, you'd imagine PHU (more so than Raiders) would want to get back closer to the div the girls were playing at last year (at their former club).
the two teams that were promoted from div 3 last year went to div 1 because if they hadn't they'd still be playing against mostly the same opposition. The same happened with div 4, the two promoted teams are now in div 2, because the rest of the teams all went into div 3, other than the two relegated, who have stayed as div 4's. Like I said, it was more that the leagues shifted than teams jumping a div.
I realise that both teams are probably good enough but they should have to work their way up like every other club

Tony_Mowbray
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Tony_Mowbray »

Lucas Leiva wrote:

Answer = No

Ive just noticed that the FFSA have finally actioned the findings from the report submitted earlier in the year.
It appears Adel Uni HAVE in fact lost the 3 points for playing too many higher divisiion players and also apparently in two separate games, in Div 3 and in a Div 5 game.

Heard on the grapevine they played a state league player in div 5 against Mosa, although Mosa won a fine was imposed on Adel Uni.

Maybe its time to check your team sheets Lucas :lol:

Deutschland Duchess
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Deutschland Duchess »

Uni seem to be the main players in this... poor form Uni!

Just like they are vertually buying the State League championship if not that, then promotion to Prems... once again poor form IMO! Once Gardens smashed you 3 zip at our ground you went out & 'purchased' players to gain some pride BUT yet drop girls down to play at another level how is the developing these great young girls you have Tracey..??

Poor form Uni, actually looking forward to the season end so hopefully FFSA pull their finger out & amend the ruling so this no longer occurs :!:

It's not an even playing field FFSA :!:
Div 3 League Winner's 09
Div 2 League Winner's 10
Div 2/3 Cup Winner's 10

The General
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by The General »

Deutschland Duchess wrote:Uni seem to be the main players in this... poor form Uni!

Just like they are vertually buying the State League championship if not that, then promotion to Prems... once again poor form IMO! Once Gardens smashed you 3 zip at our ground you went out & 'purchased' players to gain some pride BUT yet drop girls down to play at another level how is the developing these great young girls you have Tracey..??

Poor form Uni, actually looking forward to the season end so hopefully FFSA pull their finger out & amend the ruling so this no longer occurs :!:

+1

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Lucas Leiva »

The General wrote:
Deutschland Duchess wrote:Uni seem to be the main players in this... poor form Uni!

+1
No State League player has played lower than Div 2, except for an injured GK. A few Div 2 / 3 players played up when SL required players earlier in the season and in the cup to give them a run.

I can't comment on the SL side as I'm not involved but from what I've seen they've gone from strength to strength. Nothing stopped other SL sides picking up players midway through the season, plus you have to realise they lost 3 international students at that point as well. I'm pretty sure if the players they picked up went to another SL side you'd be bagging them instead!

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Lucas Leiva »

Tony_Mowbray wrote:
Lucas Leiva wrote:

Answer = No

Ive just noticed that the FFSA have finally actioned the findings from the report submitted earlier in the year.
It appears Adel Uni HAVE in fact lost the 3 points for playing too many higher divisiion players and also apparently in two separate games, in Div 3 and in a Div 5 game.

Heard on the grapevine they played a state league player in div 5 against Mosa, although Mosa won a fine was imposed on Adel Uni.

Maybe its time to check your team sheets Lucas :lol:
Why can't people let a team enjoy winning the league? Two of the girls yesterday scored only their 2nd and 3rd goals ever respectively and they were over the moon when we celebrated yesterday arvo. There may have been every man and his dog watching the game on the other pitch, but our little group is proud of their achievement.

Across 3 games, we beat you 4-1, 7-0 and 7-0, using a total of 20 players, only 3 of which played less than 6 games for us all season, with only another 2 playing less than 12 games (and 17 of 18 goals being scored by players who have played 12 games or more).

We always knew you were going to submit a report after that game as the dad of one of the girls overheard your coach that day say “that girl doesn’t even play for their club” even though she’s played every game and has scored 22 goals in the league this year :roll:

The FFSA will make their decision and I will honour it, regardless of conflicting evidence (and a lack thereof on your behalf). Maybe after yesterday you'll realise that no matter how much you blah blah on the forum, you end up losing 7-0 AGAIN ANYWAY.

Thankyou and good luck next season.

Tony_Mowbray
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Tony_Mowbray »

We always knew you were going to submit a report after that game as the dad of one of the girls overheard your coach that day say “that girl doesn’t even play for their club” even though she’s played every game and has scored 22 goals in the league this year :roll:

The FFSA will make their decision and I will honour it, regardless of conflicting evidence (and a lack thereof on your behalf). Maybe after yesterday you'll realise that no matter how much you blah blah on the forum, you end up losing 7-0 AGAIN ANYWAY.

Thankyou and good luck next season.[/quote]

We always knew you were going to submit a report where is the conflicting evidence .. you have NONE
A report can be submitted anytime in any game so you must have feared the worst knowing that you had breached the player movement rules. Which is now a fact based on the FFSA findings having removed your 3 points from that game and the fine that was put on your club.

I would hardly call a 7 - 0 win in a game an even contest where you played no less than 4 players from other than your div 3 regulars, 1 of which at the time had played 7 games in state league and 2 in div 2 before playing this div 3 game and the others were ALL div 2 regulars, as has been confirmed by the FFSA as a result of the report, and the other were at the time regulars in Div 2.

Question is how many other teams have not been as wise to check as I have done so, and therefore how many other games have you won as a consequence.

So enjoy your victoriuos year and thank you. I wish you all the best in the new season.

Deutschland Duchess
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Deutschland Duchess »

so with Uni playing Torros tonight in the State League catch up game & if Uni win they are state league champs for 2011

so the BIG question is................are the T-shirts all ready made up :?:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

but thats if they have enough money left over after player payments

really have to feel for the PHK girls as they have been the best team this year.
Div 3 League Winner's 09
Div 2 League Winner's 10
Div 2/3 Cup Winner's 10

Big G
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Big G »

Deutschland Duchess wrote:really have to feel for the PHK girls as they have been the best team this year.
Says who? Table doesn't suggest so.

So many sour grapes on here.

What a year for uni though, Div 3 champs, State league champs, mens div 2 and reserves champs, not sure of any others.

RobbieEarnshaw
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by RobbieEarnshaw »

LL, If you haven't found out by now, SA Women's Football is a community with a sour taste in it's mouth, whatever happens.

Congrats on your title, It's great to see someone so enthusiastic and proud of their group. Even if clowns on here are trying to tread all over it!

Lucas Leiva
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Lucas Leiva »

Tony_Mowbray wrote:We always knew you were going to submit a report after that game as the dad of one of the girls overheard your coach that day say “that girl doesn’t even play for their club” even though she’s played every game and has scored 22 goals in the league this year :roll:

Thankyou and good luck next season.
We always knew you were going to submit a report where is the conflicting evidence .. you have NONE
A report can be submitted anytime in any game so you must have feared the worst knowing that you had breached the player movement rules. Which is now a fact based on the FFSA findings having removed your 3 points from that game and the fine that was put on your club.

I would hardly call a 7 - 0 win in a game an even contest where you played no less than 4 players from other than your div 3 regulars, 1 of which at the time had played 7 games in state league and 2 in div 2 before playing this div 3 game and the others were ALL div 2 regulars, as has been confirmed by the FFSA as a result of the report, and the other were at the time regulars in Div 2.

Question is how many other teams have not been as wise to check as I have done so, and therefore how many other games have you won as a consequence.

So enjoy your victoriuos year and thank you. I wish you all the best in the new season.[/quote]

SL player was the GK if you'd bothered to look.

We put in our evidence but (as expected) the FFSA never replied to emails or returned calls.

Div 2 regulars? If you actually were a part of the club, you'd know they actually filled in for the Div 2s at home games. Don't speak if you don't know the truth.

Plus, I never called a 7-0 result an even contest - I call it the Div 3 champions comprehensively beating your lower table side.
RobbieEarnshaw wrote:LL, If you haven't found out by now, SA Women's Football is a community with a sour taste in it's mouth, whatever happens.

Congrats on your title, It's great to see someone so enthusiastic and proud of their group. Even if clowns on here are trying to tread all over it!
And here I was thinking Men's was bad! Thanks RE :)