results 2/5

This forum is for the discussion of women's football, the fastest growing participation sport in Australia. This includes local women's football and the A-League Women.

Moderators: BillShankly, John Cena, Forum Admins

Deutschland Duchess
Apprentice
Apprentice

results 2/5

Post by Deutschland Duchess »

Div 2

Parafield Gardens 2 Toros 1

Very interesting to see 5 toros players on the bench in the 1st half but yet finished the game with only 1 on the bench :!:

Where did they all go Adelaide Pie :?:
Div 3 League Winner's 09
Div 2 League Winner's 10
Div 2/3 Cup Winner's 10

Easy Tiger
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: results 2/5

Post by Easy Tiger »

Cumby res 0
A.City res 2

Cumby prems 0
A.City prems 3

Both good games to watch, I though City prems played really well against a good Cumby team.

BillShankly
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BillShankly »

Deutschland Duchess wrote:Div 2

Very interesting to see 5 toros players on the bench in the 1st half but yet finished the game with only 1 on the bench :!:

Off to play other games.

Whats the big deal in that?

Tottenham Hotspur
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Tottenham Hotspur »

Para Hills Knights

D1 - Downs 0 v Knights 2

D2 - Metro 1 v Knights 1

u/17 - Knights 1 v Fulham 1
125 years

Deutschland Duchess
Apprentice
Apprentice

BillShankly wrote:

Off to play other games.

what was that to Div 1 :D
Div 3 League Winner's 09
Div 2 League Winner's 10
Div 2/3 Cup Winner's 10

nanstar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nanstar »

Deutschland Duchess wrote:
BillShankly wrote:

Off to play other games.

what was that to Div 1 :D

Interesting

BillShankly
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BillShankly »

no different from girls playing reserves and then coming to play prems in the next game.

adelaidepie
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by adelaidepie »

Thanks for asking but if counted correctly you would have noticed there were still two on the bench.

And your point is? as the last time I looked there is nothing wrong with this!
Notts County Football Club the oldest and still the best. Black and White magic

NOTTS COUNTY CHAMPIONS DIVISION 2 2010

adelaidepie
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by adelaidepie »

We also had a couple who we pulled up from Div 5 just so you know. As stated all clubs would do the same nothing wrong with this. But if you are stating that we stacked to try and beat you, then you are way wrong.

Angela Porcu
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Angela Porcu »

Julian you are becoming slack not signing off your posts :D
I don't just want to have my cake and eat it, I want to go back for cheesy biscuits and tiramisu.

Deutschland Duchess
Apprentice
Apprentice

[quote="adelaidepie"]We also had a couple who we pulled up from Div 5 just so you know. As stated all clubs would do the same nothing wrong with this. But if you are stating that we stacked to try and beat you, then you are way wrong.[/quot

I never once said it was right nor wrong just simply throwing a question at ya Where did they go...?? but i think you have answered that for us :D
Div 3 League Winner's 09
Div 2 League Winner's 10
Div 2/3 Cup Winner's 10

adelaidepie
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by adelaidepie »

No problem wasn't sure.

By the way Gardens played well today credit where credit is due and your team took the goals well and played well.

For Angela,

Adelaidepie Julian :D

Terry Tate
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Terry Tate »

Div 3
Adelaide comets 1 - 2 Adelaide Olympic

themagnet
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by themagnet »

Div 4
Inter 7 Eliz Grove 2
Div 5
Inter 5 Pultney 1

The General
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by The General »

Does anyone know how Adelaide Villa girls went please,div 3 ? Thankyou.

pvfc
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by pvfc »

Easy Tiger wrote:Cumby res 0
A.City res 2

Cumby prems 0
A.City prems 3

Both good games to watch, I though City prems played really well against a good Cumby team.
ET - good to see someone giving credit to a team who actually played pretty well despite the scoreline suggesting otherwise to anyone who wasn't there to see the game.
City played an outstanding game, but Cumby are really not too far off the mark and playing good football most of the time. I know I'm biased but I do believe that if they can stick together they'll be a force to reckon with in the next year or 2 as the squad grows in age, experience and physical presence (I think the average age of their starting 11 on Sunday was less than 17 years old).

Chaos
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Chaos »

adelaidepie wrote:We also had a couple who we pulled up from Div 5 just so you know. As stated all clubs would do the same nothing wrong with this. But if you are stating that we stacked to try and beat you, then you are way wrong.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are we saying that 4 players from your bench ended up playing division 5 against Brahma :?: :shock:
Funny that because after speaking with people who were either playing or watching, they all said that there were guest players on the team sheet :P
Is this true....if so must be a great feeling to hammer sides in div 5...but...not hold youre own in div 2 :oops:
COLOSSUS wrote:Let me guess, ive got no balls

juniorsupporter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by juniorsupporter »

Chaos I think you might be getting it backwards-It seems to me from reading the preceding posts that the Toros div 5 players filled in for div 2 and then played as usual for their div 5 team, not the other way around. And I hardly think a 2-1- loss is "not holding your own".
Last edited by juniorsupporter on Mon May 03, 2010 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adelaidepie
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by adelaidepie »

No the comments made earlier was about so many players leaving and no bench, seeking clarification as to whether these girls all played Div 1. I said no to this statement as only 3 went to Div 1 and 2 played Div 5, one being my goalkeeper. As for the part of guest players we had some new players join the club who have not played club football, two had only trained once hence why they were guest players.

Hope this clears this up for you as only two came down not 3 or 4.

Adelaidepie Julian

just_that
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by just_that »

adelaidepie wrote:No the comments made earlier was about so many players leaving and no bench, seeking clarification as to whether these girls all played Div 1. I said no to this statement as only 3 went to Div 1 and 2 played Div 5, one being my goalkeeper. As for the part of guest players we had some new players join the club who have not played club football, two had only trained once hence why they were guest players.

Hope this clears this up for you as only two came down not 3 or 4.

Adelaidepie Julian
Aren't only a maximum of 3 players allowed to move between divisions at one time though? Just asking as that's my understanding... :?

adelaidepie
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by adelaidepie »

Thanks juniorsupporter you are correct, also Chaos a 2-1 loss against the current champions is as stated a considerable effort at Parafield Gardens are a good team well coached ask the rest of div 2 and you see what I mean.

just_that I think you will find per team eg div 1 down to div 2 and div 5 up to div 2 etc not 'just 3'.

Adelaidepie Julian

FoundIt
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by FoundIt »

so whats the rules for players moving between teams (within the same club) but in different division?

ie/ are you tied to a team within a division after you have played so many games (like 3 for instance) or can you play in different divisions as much as you like?
Im closer than you think

pvfc
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by pvfc »

Junior players eligable for U17 or below have free movement, but there used to be a rule about once they had been on Prems team-sheet 5 times they were regarded as a prems player so could only drop to reserves.

'Senior' players (not U17 eligable) are a little different. I think that once they have played at a certain 'Div' they can only drop to the next lowest div that their club fields a team in.
So, if a club has div1, 2 and 4 for example, once a player has been on a div 1 team sheet they can only drop to div2 not div4.
Mr Pie is correct also, 3 players moving up or down between any 2 teams, not a total for all teams within the club.
I may be slightly out of date with rules, so I am happy to be told I'm wrong if the rules have changed.

adelaidepie
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by adelaidepie »

StDidacus

Last year there was a rule about a 'select 11' and if you were in that group you could only move down with the FFSA's permission however that has not been implemented this year so players are free to move up and down as per PVFC's comments about to the next lowest competition.

Hope this helps.

Adelaidepie Julian

chelsea69
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by chelsea69 »

Hi all as im the Div5 coach at Toros id like to clear alot of confussion my girls played for Div2 and then came back to my team.As for the goalie she is from my team and yes she played Div 2 but then came and played for me on the field.I think so many people are ready to slander everyone on this site at the moment and forgetting that this is early in the season some teams are still finding there feet and others are playing good team soccer.As for my guest players yes i had some that was because 2 had never played before and were seeing how they coped and 2 that joined late and still were waiting for there cards.IF this helps or not i dont care i coach a great bunch of girls who show up to play soccer and thats what i coach them to do .THANKYOU ALL.

Chelsea69....................

just_that
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by just_that »

35.2 All other open age divisions, a maximum of three players may move up or down in any
one given game. Players can only move down to the next lowest division that their club
fields.

I read this as a total of 3 per game, not a maximum of 3 from each division?

adelaidepie
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by adelaidepie »

Just_that said a maximum of three players may move up or down in any
one given game. Players can only move down to the next lowest division that their club
fields.

and this maybe were there is a problem as the wording does not say maximum from all teams. Not tryign to be funny as if the FFSA made a clear ruling I for one will play within that rule however a lawyer could have fun interpreting this as the wording is not 100% full proof. So if I move 3 down and 2 up that does not (my opinion and my clubs opinion) breach the maximum of 3 players may move up or down as only 2 moved up. See what I mean?

I would also suggest that othe clubs would look at this the same way and stay within this rule.

Thank you

Adelaidepie Julian

just_that
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by just_that »

This is what I mean that it can be interpreted in different ways. I read it as a maximum of 3 that's why I was wondering what other people had to say on the matter. :)

old_trafford
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by old_trafford »

just_that wrote:This is what I mean that it can be interpreted in different ways. I read it as a maximum of 3 that's why I was wondering what other people had to say on the matter. :)
In the rule book it states

"35.2 All other open age divisions, a maximum of three players may move up or down in any
fields."

My interpretation is it states "ALL other open age divisions" and "a maximum of 3 players"
Pretty clear cut in my books. Not a max of 3 up and max of 3 down

If you think there is a problem there is a means of reporting and requesting clarification from FFSA. Use this option or accept the consequences.

Enjoy
He cannot kick with his left foot, he cannot head a ball, he cannot tackle and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's all right.
-- (George Best assesment of Manchester United's David Beckham)