Ashes 21/22

This forum is for discussion of other sports.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

Post Reply
B.Toomer
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 878
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:45 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by B.Toomer »

The foreplay between you two just goes on & on.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47593
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:07 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:52 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:50 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:46 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:45 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:44 pm
Go ahead then.
Talking to me?
Yes
What can I do for you?
Classic Cooper deflection.

Go ahead and show the definition of "assumption" that you are using.
What did I deflect?

a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

"they made certain assumptions about the market"

That should do it.

You deflected by asking "What can I do for you" when you knew exactly what was asked.


Your definition doesn't make sense though as nothing I said was an assumption.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:49 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:07 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:52 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:50 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:46 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:45 pm


Talking to me?
Yes
What can I do for you?
Classic Cooper deflection.

Go ahead and show the definition of "assumption" that you are using.
What did I deflect?

a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

"they made certain assumptions about the market"

That should do it.

You deflected by asking "What can I do for you" when you knew exactly what was asked.


Your definition doesn't make sense though as nothing I said was an assumption.
So when you do it it's deflection too I guess, when you know the question or statement is directed at you?

Everything you have said is an assumption since you do not know me or know what I know. You've assumed a lot not matter what you say. Try again lol

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47593
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:41 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:49 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:07 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:52 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:50 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:46 pm

Yes
What can I do for you?
Classic Cooper deflection.

Go ahead and show the definition of "assumption" that you are using.
What did I deflect?

a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

"they made certain assumptions about the market"

That should do it.

You deflected by asking "What can I do for you" when you knew exactly what was asked.


Your definition doesn't make sense though as nothing I said was an assumption.
So when you do it it's deflection too I guess, when you know the question or statement is directed at you?

Everything you have said is an assumption since you do not know me or know what I know. You've assumed a lot not matter what you say. Try again lol
Its not an assumption as you've provided the evidence.

The deflection was "What can I do for you?" Not the asking who it was for. Please pay attention.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:23 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:41 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:49 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:07 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:52 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:50 pm


What can I do for you?
Classic Cooper deflection.

Go ahead and show the definition of "assumption" that you are using.
What did I deflect?

a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

"they made certain assumptions about the market"

That should do it.

You deflected by asking "What can I do for you" when you knew exactly what was asked.


Your definition doesn't make sense though as nothing I said was an assumption.
So when you do it it's deflection too I guess, when you know the question or statement is directed at you?

Everything you have said is an assumption since you do not know me or know what I know. You've assumed a lot not matter what you say. Try again lol
Its not an assumption as you've provided the evidence.

The deflection was "What can I do for you?" Not the asking who it was for. Please pay attention.
As said, you have assumed a lot. You can't say you haven't as you don't know what I know etc

You seem to have missed the question.

Try again lol

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47593
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:30 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:23 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:41 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:49 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:07 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:52 pm


Classic Cooper deflection.

Go ahead and show the definition of "assumption" that you are using.
What did I deflect?

a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

"they made certain assumptions about the market"

That should do it.

You deflected by asking "What can I do for you" when you knew exactly what was asked.


Your definition doesn't make sense though as nothing I said was an assumption.
So when you do it it's deflection too I guess, when you know the question or statement is directed at you?

Everything you have said is an assumption since you do not know me or know what I know. You've assumed a lot not matter what you say. Try again lol
Its not an assumption as you've provided the evidence.

The deflection was "What can I do for you?" Not the asking who it was for. Please pay attention.
As said, you have assumed a lot. You can't say you haven't as you don't know what I know etc

You seem to have missed the question.

Try again lol
You must have missed where I clearly showed you that your basis was based on the false premise. Please pay attention of you want to try and keep up with me.

I repeat, I haven't assumed anything as you have provided evidence.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:57 am
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:30 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:23 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:41 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:49 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:07 pm


What did I deflect?

a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

"they made certain assumptions about the market"

That should do it.

You deflected by asking "What can I do for you" when you knew exactly what was asked.


Your definition doesn't make sense though as nothing I said was an assumption.
So when you do it it's deflection too I guess, when you know the question or statement is directed at you?

Everything you have said is an assumption since you do not know me or know what I know. You've assumed a lot not matter what you say. Try again lol
Its not an assumption as you've provided the evidence.

The deflection was "What can I do for you?" Not the asking who it was for. Please pay attention.
As said, you have assumed a lot. You can't say you haven't as you don't know what I know etc

You seem to have missed the question.

Try again lol
You must have missed where I clearly showed you that your basis was based on the false premise. Please pay attention of you want to try and keep up with me.

I repeat, I haven't assumed anything as you have provided evidence.
What's bias (which i didnt have) got to do with anything? Deflecting again.

Already shown you were assuming so thats done.

Your hypocrisy and deflection is hilarious, was a simple yes or no question which you still have failed to answer.

Carey will be selected so you were wrong there as well lol.

Try again next time lol

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47593
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:14 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:57 am
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:30 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:23 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:41 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:49 pm



You deflected by asking "What can I do for you" when you knew exactly what was asked.


Your definition doesn't make sense though as nothing I said was an assumption.
So when you do it it's deflection too I guess, when you know the question or statement is directed at you?

Everything you have said is an assumption since you do not know me or know what I know. You've assumed a lot not matter what you say. Try again lol
Its not an assumption as you've provided the evidence.

The deflection was "What can I do for you?" Not the asking who it was for. Please pay attention.
As said, you have assumed a lot. You can't say you haven't as you don't know what I know etc

You seem to have missed the question.

Try again lol
You must have missed where I clearly showed you that your basis was based on the false premise. Please pay attention of you want to try and keep up with me.

I repeat, I haven't assumed anything as you have provided evidence.
What's bias (which i didnt have) got to do with anything? Deflecting again.

Already shown you were assuming so thats done.

Your hypocrisy and deflection is hilarious, was a simple yes or no question which you still have failed to answer.

Carey will be selected so you were wrong there as well lol.

Try again next time lol
You're the only one who has mentioned bias.

It's not possible to answer your question as it was based on a false premise.

Are you now deflecting by just making things up?
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:22 am
Cooper wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:14 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:57 am
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:30 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:23 pm
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:41 pm


So when you do it it's deflection too I guess, when you know the question or statement is directed at you?

Everything you have said is an assumption since you do not know me or know what I know. You've assumed a lot not matter what you say. Try again lol
Its not an assumption as you've provided the evidence.

The deflection was "What can I do for you?" Not the asking who it was for. Please pay attention.
As said, you have assumed a lot. You can't say you haven't as you don't know what I know etc

You seem to have missed the question.

Try again lol
You must have missed where I clearly showed you that your basis was based on the false premise. Please pay attention of you want to try and keep up with me.

I repeat, I haven't assumed anything as you have provided evidence.
What's bias (which i didnt have) got to do with anything? Deflecting again.

Already shown you were assuming so thats done.

Your hypocrisy and deflection is hilarious, was a simple yes or no question which you still have failed to answer.

Carey will be selected so you were wrong there as well lol.

Try again next time lol
You're the only one who has mentioned bias.

It's not possible to answer your question as it was based on a false premise.

Are you now deflecting by just making things up?
Was a misread lol

No defection needed by me, that's your domain lol

It's ok that you don't want to answer it cause it will show your hypocrisy and we know you cant have that lol

You lost, and got it wrong as usual. Better luck next time.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47593
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:33 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:22 am
Cooper wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:14 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:57 am
Cooper wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:30 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:23 pm


Its not an assumption as you've provided the evidence.

The deflection was "What can I do for you?" Not the asking who it was for. Please pay attention.
As said, you have assumed a lot. You can't say you haven't as you don't know what I know etc

You seem to have missed the question.

Try again lol
You must have missed where I clearly showed you that your basis was based on the false premise. Please pay attention of you want to try and keep up with me.

I repeat, I haven't assumed anything as you have provided evidence.
What's bias (which i didnt have) got to do with anything? Deflecting again.

Already shown you were assuming so thats done.

Your hypocrisy and deflection is hilarious, was a simple yes or no question which you still have failed to answer.

Carey will be selected so you were wrong there as well lol.

Try again next time lol
You're the only one who has mentioned bias.

It's not possible to answer your question as it was based on a false premise.

Are you now deflecting by just making things up?
Was a misread lol

No defection needed by me, that's your domain lol

It's ok that you don't want to answer it cause it will show your hypocrisy and we know you cant have that lol

You lost, and got it wrong as usual. Better luck next time.
If you show me where I claimed you were deflecting because you didn't know the question was for you then I will be able to answer.

These are some of my easiest wins. You even admit you got it wrong above.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47593
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

What assumptions have I made?
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:44 am
What assumptions have I made?
As said many times everything you said above has been an assumption. I guess as usual you struggle to read lol

You can keep deflecting as much as you want I really don't care. You lost and as usual your trying to dig your way out of the hole.

NMP you can't admit it. Better luck next time.

I hope the Carey does a great job and helps Australia beat England in the Ashes.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47593
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:52 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:44 am
What assumptions have I made?
As said many times everything you said above has been an assumption. I guess as usual you struggle to read lol

You can keep deflecting as much as you want I really don't care. You lost and as usual your trying to dig your way out of the hole.

NMP you can't admit it. Better luck next time.

I hope the Carey does a great job and helps Australia beat England in the Ashes.
Name just one assumption. Should be easy as apparently it's everything.

Do you think Everton won tonight?
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47593
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:40 am

If you show me where I claimed you were deflecting because you didn't know the question was for you then I will be able to answer.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Just Dave now
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 2012
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Just Dave now »

Bomber wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:17 pm
Ok, I'll pipe in given we aren't far away from day one of the first test.

If I had to bet, I'd actually punt for a drawn series again, meaning Australia will retain the ashes, maybe another 2-2.

In our favour: home grounds, fairly experienced team (even though starting eleven not yet known)

In england favour: more recent test match cricket, settled captain

Winning the toss will be a big advantage so a lot may depend on who gets the luck of the flip.
nup , aussies to win 2-1 with couple draws probably due to weather
I may not be perfect but I'm still the closest I have ever come across

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 58029
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Bomber »

Just Dave now wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:29 am
Bomber wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:17 pm
Ok, I'll pipe in given we aren't far away from day one of the first test.

If I had to bet, I'd actually punt for a drawn series again, meaning Australia will retain the ashes, maybe another 2-2.

In our favour: home grounds, fairly experienced team (even though starting eleven not yet known)

In england favour: more recent test match cricket, settled captain

Winning the toss will be a big advantage so a lot may depend on who gets the luck of the flip.
nup , aussies to win 2-1 with couple draws probably due to weather
I'd take that and hope you're right!
Ignore this signature

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2638
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 pm
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by N5 1BH »

Better not play twice in Brisbane. If not then England to win 3 -1 & Root top scorerer

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 58029
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Bomber »

Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:25 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:19 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:10 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:33 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:06 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:59 am



The Barmy Army gave actually made a statement that Paine should not be targetted by England fans because of the mental health aspect.

Already heard some good one for Smith and Cummins though.
Smith I can understand, Cummins is an interesting one. I guess you have to try and put the captain off somehow. I assume he will be fielding at mid-off or mid-on most of the time from now on so at least he'll be closer to the crowd than the slips cordon. ;-)

If you were the Ill itting hat then you are fair game.

How funny it will be if you play ingles, Khawaja and laubasagne.
Ill itting hat? Translation please.

Doubt the first two will get picked but who knows
Ill fitting hat.

Did you realise Paine is out? Ingles in next cab off the rank to take the gloves.

Khawaja a reasonable chance of playing in the middle order as well.
We'll see. Carey still a chance for keeper's job, Usman would be very lucky indeed
Carey and Head in. I'm right again. ;-)
Ignore this signature

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47593
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:32 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:25 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:19 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:10 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:33 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:06 am


Smith I can understand, Cummins is an interesting one. I guess you have to try and put the captain off somehow. I assume he will be fielding at mid-off or mid-on most of the time from now on so at least he'll be closer to the crowd than the slips cordon. ;-)

If you were the Ill itting hat then you are fair game.

How funny it will be if you play ingles, Khawaja and laubasagne.
Ill itting hat? Translation please.

Doubt the first two will get picked but who knows
Ill fitting hat.

Did you realise Paine is out? Ingles in next cab off the rank to take the gloves.

Khawaja a reasonable chance of playing in the middle order as well.
We'll see. Carey still a chance for keeper's job, Usman would be very lucky indeed
Carey and Head in. I'm right again. ;-)
Will this stop the whingeing from south australians that their players never get picked?
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:39 pm
Bomber wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:32 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:25 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:19 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:10 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:33 pm



If you were the Ill itting hat then you are fair game.

How funny it will be if you play ingles, Khawaja and laubasagne.
Ill itting hat? Translation please.

Doubt the first two will get picked but who knows
Ill fitting hat.

Did you realise Paine is out? Ingles in next cab off the rank to take the gloves.

Khawaja a reasonable chance of playing in the middle order as well.
We'll see. Carey still a chance for keeper's job, Usman would be very lucky indeed
Carey and Head in. I'm right again. ;-)
Will this stop the whingeing from south australians that their players never get picked?
Got anything to backup these allegations of whingeing South Australians that you speak of?

B.Toomer
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
Posts: 878
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:45 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by B.Toomer »

Simple, just read Football news.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47593
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:37 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:39 pm
Bomber wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:32 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:25 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:19 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:10 pm


Ill itting hat? Translation please.

Doubt the first two will get picked but who knows
Ill fitting hat.

Did you realise Paine is out? Ingles in next cab off the rank to take the gloves.

Khawaja a reasonable chance of playing in the middle order as well.
We'll see. Carey still a chance for keeper's job, Usman would be very lucky indeed
Carey and Head in. I'm right again. ;-)
Will this stop the whingeing from south australians that their players never get picked?
Got anything to backup these allegations of whingeing South Australians that you speak of?
Yes, the constant whingeing that NSW players get picked and SA's don't.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:13 pm
Cooper wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:37 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:39 pm
Bomber wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:32 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:25 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:19 pm


Ill fitting hat.

Did you realise Paine is out? Ingles in next cab off the rank to take the gloves.

Khawaja a reasonable chance of playing in the middle order as well.
We'll see. Carey still a chance for keeper's job, Usman would be very lucky indeed
Carey and Head in. I'm right again. ;-)
Will this stop the whingeing from south australians that their players never get picked?
Got anything to backup these allegations of whingeing South Australians that you speak of?
Yes, the constant whingeing that NSW players get picked and SA's don't.
Got anything to backup these allegations of whingeing South Australians that you speak of?

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47593
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:46 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:13 pm
Cooper wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:37 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:39 pm
Bomber wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:32 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:25 pm


We'll see. Carey still a chance for keeper's job, Usman would be very lucky indeed
Carey and Head in. I'm right again. ;-)
Will this stop the whingeing from south australians that their players never get picked?
Got anything to backup these allegations of whingeing South Australians that you speak of?
Yes, the constant whingeing that NSW players get picked and SA's don't.
Got anything to backup these allegations of whingeing South Australians that you speak of?
Yes, the constant whingeing that NSW players get picked and SA's don't.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:14 pm
Cooper wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:46 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:13 pm
Cooper wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:37 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:39 pm
Bomber wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:32 pm


Carey and Head in. I'm right again. ;-)
Will this stop the whingeing from south australians that their players never get picked?
Got anything to backup these allegations of whingeing South Australians that you speak of?
Yes, the constant whingeing that NSW players get picked and SA's don't.
Got anything to backup these allegations of whingeing South Australians that you speak of?
Yes, the constant whingeing that NSW players get picked and SA's don't.
Your opinion is noted but I asked you to backup your original statement, show evidence to backup your statement.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47593
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

The evidence is the constant whingeing that NSW players get picked and SA's don't.

Back up has been shown, you may not agree with it butbweve established you don't really know much about cricket.

Have you decided which days you are going to the test match?

I'll show you some more evidence tomorrow so I can laugh at you some more.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:34 pm
The evidence is the constant whingeing that NSW players get picked and SA's don't.

Back up has been shown, you may not agree with it butbweve established you don't really know much about cricket.

Have you decided which days you are going to the test match?

I'll show you some more evidence tomorrow so I can laugh at you some more.
So still just your opinion and word which we know means nothing.

You've assumed my cricket knowledge thats it, no proof of your assumptions.

I'll answer yours if you eventually answer mine.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47593
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:43 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:34 pm
The evidence is the constant whingeing that NSW players get picked and SA's don't.

Back up has been shown, you may not agree with it butbweve established you don't really know much about cricket.

Have you decided which days you are going to the test match?

I'll show you some more evidence tomorrow so I can laugh at you some more.
So still just your opinion and word which we know means nothing.

You've assumed my cricket knowledge thats it, no proof of your assumptions.

I'll answer yours if you eventually answer mine.
You have provided the proof, assumptions were not needed.

It's not just an opinion, I've seen it and heard it. However, when I provide the proof you will claim it isn't proof. You may even join in the whingeing. That would make me laugh at you even more than I currently do.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2787
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:03 am
Cooper wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:43 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:34 pm
The evidence is the constant whingeing that NSW players get picked and SA's don't.

Back up has been shown, you may not agree with it butbweve established you don't really know much about cricket.

Have you decided which days you are going to the test match?

I'll show you some more evidence tomorrow so I can laugh at you some more.
So still just your opinion and word which we know means nothing.

You've assumed my cricket knowledge thats it, no proof of your assumptions.

I'll answer yours if you eventually answer mine.
You have provided the proof, assumptions were not needed.

It's not just an opinion, I've seen it and heard it. However, when I provide the proof you will claim it isn't proof. You may even join in the whingeing. That would make me laugh at you even more than I currently do.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Still deflecting and dodging as usual i see. If you had proof you would have shown it by now.

A classic case of "cause i said so" by yourself, not the first time.

Better luck next time, keep up the predictability. Cant wait till the next time you get shutdown and we all laugh at you some more.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47593
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:34 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:03 am
Cooper wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:43 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:34 pm
The evidence is the constant whingeing that NSW players get picked and SA's don't.

Back up has been shown, you may not agree with it butbweve established you don't really know much about cricket.

Have you decided which days you are going to the test match?

I'll show you some more evidence tomorrow so I can laugh at you some more.
So still just your opinion and word which we know means nothing.

You've assumed my cricket knowledge thats it, no proof of your assumptions.

I'll answer yours if you eventually answer mine.
You have provided the proof, assumptions were not needed.

It's not just an opinion, I've seen it and heard it. However, when I provide the proof you will claim it isn't proof. You may even join in the whingeing. That would make me laugh at you even more than I currently do.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Still deflecting and dodging as usual i see. If you had proof you would have shown it by now.

A classic case of "cause i said so" by yourself, not the first time.

Better luck next time, keep up the predictability. Cant wait till the next time you get shutdown and we all laugh at you some more.
You have had it explained to you many times. If you truly followed cricket then you would know exactly what I am talking about.

Sorry to disappoint you but you are not top of my priority list today.

In fact, you're near the bottom. Don't panic though, I'll get to you.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Post Reply