Ashes 21/22

This forum is for discussion of other sports.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 7789
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by MegaBonus »

no...dont redirect...what your point????
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2794
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:52 pm
Cooper wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:47 pm
MegaBonus wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:45 pm
very happy to hold others accountable but worms away when he doesnt like it.... :clap: :clap: :clap:
Never have truer words been spoken lol
Are you two starting a slave convention?
What irrelevant point are you trying miserably to make now?

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 58075
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:24 pm
Dave now from No 9 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:42 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:22 pm
Bomber wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:19 pm
Poms are still poms.
Football is not cricket
i suppose those pommie blokes who ran on the ground at the waca and broke terry aldermans shoulder blade were nice fellas
He broke his own shoulder blade.
Yes, in the act of getting king-hit by a pom ground invader.
Ignore this signature

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47636
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:48 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:24 pm
Dave now from No 9 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:42 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:22 pm
Bomber wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:19 pm
Poms are still poms.
Football is not cricket
i suppose those pommie blokes who ran on the ground at the waca and broke terry aldermans shoulder blade were nice fellas
He broke his own shoulder blade.
Yes, in the act of getting king-hit by a pom ground invader.
King hit :lol:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47636
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

MegaBonus wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:04 pm
no...dont redirect...what your point????

Football is not cricket, it's very simple really and I am sure you agree.

Now, what are you talking about?
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 58075
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:49 am
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:48 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:24 pm
Dave now from No 9 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:42 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:22 pm
Bomber wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:19 pm
Poms are still poms.
Football is not cricket
i suppose those pommie blokes who ran on the ground at the waca and broke terry aldermans shoulder blade were nice fellas
He broke his own shoulder blade.
Yes, in the act of getting king-hit by a pom ground invader.
King hit :lol:
Not in "legal" terms, but do you seriously think that the invader didn't do anything wrong, struck him or caused the injury?
Ignore this signature

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47636
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:51 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:49 am
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:48 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:24 pm
Dave now from No 9 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:42 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:22 pm


Football is not cricket
i suppose those pommie blokes who ran on the ground at the waca and broke terry aldermans shoulder blade were nice fellas
He broke his own shoulder blade.
Yes, in the act of getting king-hit by a pom ground invader.
King hit :lol:
Not in "legal" terms, but do you seriously think that the invader didn't do anything wrong, struck him or caused the injury?
The invader struck him (pretty lightly) and definitely in the wrong. However, he didn't cause the injury.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 58075
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:54 am
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:51 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:49 am
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:48 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:24 pm
Dave now from No 9 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:42 pm


i suppose those pommie blokes who ran on the ground at the waca and broke terry aldermans shoulder blade were nice fellas
He broke his own shoulder blade.
Yes, in the act of getting king-hit by a pom ground invader.
King hit :lol:
Not in "legal" terms, but do you seriously think that the invader didn't do anything wrong, struck him or caused the injury?
The invader struck him (pretty lightly) and definitely in the wrong. However, he didn't cause the injury.
So Terry would have been injured if the invader DIDNT strike him?
Ignore this signature

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47636
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:54 am
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:51 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:49 am
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:48 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:24 pm


He broke his own shoulder blade.
Yes, in the act of getting king-hit by a pom ground invader.
King hit :lol:
Not in "legal" terms, but do you seriously think that the invader didn't do anything wrong, struck him or caused the injury?
The invader struck him (pretty lightly) and definitely in the wrong. However, he didn't cause the injury.
So Terry would have been injured if the invader DIDNT strike him?

By that logic he wouldn't have been injured if his Dad had used a condom.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 58075
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:11 am
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:00 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:54 am
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:51 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:49 am
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:48 am


Yes, in the act of getting king-hit by a pom ground invader.
King hit :lol:
Not in "legal" terms, but do you seriously think that the invader didn't do anything wrong, struck him or caused the injury?
The invader struck him (pretty lightly) and definitely in the wrong. However, he didn't cause the injury.
So Terry would have been injured if the invader DIDNT strike him?

By that logic he wouldn't have been injured if his Dad had used a condom.
Clutching at straws, poor response. An idiot attacks you on the field and you're supposed to just stand there? At least Alderman came back to screw you in a few test series after his recovery. I remember some of the LBW's even Harold "Dickie" Bird, would raise his finger with a shake of the head as if to say, batsman, you had no idea on that. :-)
Ignore this signature

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47636
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:03 pm

Clutching at straws, poor response. An idiot attacks you on the field and you're supposed to just stand there? At least Alderman came back to screw you in a few test series after his recovery. I remember some of the LBW's even Harold "Dickie" Bird, would raise his finger with a shake of the head as if to say, batsman, you had no idea on that. :-)
It's the same logic that you are using.

If he hadn't have chased after him and assaulted the "idiot", would he have busted his shoulder?
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 58075
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:34 pm
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:03 pm

Clutching at straws, poor response. An idiot attacks you on the field and you're supposed to just stand there? At least Alderman came back to screw you in a few test series after his recovery. I remember some of the LBW's even Harold "Dickie" Bird, would raise his finger with a shake of the head as if to say, batsman, you had no idea on that. :-)
It's the same logic that you are using.

If he hadn't have chased after him and assaulted the "idiot", would he have busted his shoulder?
He did what any normal bloke would have done. It's not as though he chased him half way around the oval. Bottom line is your cricket yobs have shown to be as poor as the football ones over history.
Ignore this signature

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47636
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:49 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:34 pm
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:03 pm

Clutching at straws, poor response. An idiot attacks you on the field and you're supposed to just stand there? At least Alderman came back to screw you in a few test series after his recovery. I remember some of the LBW's even Harold "Dickie" Bird, would raise his finger with a shake of the head as if to say, batsman, you had no idea on that. :-)
It's the same logic that you are using.

If he hadn't have chased after him and assaulted the "idiot", would he have busted his shoulder?
He did what any normal bloke would have done. It's not as though he chased him half way around the oval. Bottom line is your cricket yobs have shown to be as poor as the football ones over history.

Bottom line is - he injured his own shoulder.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 58075
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:01 pm
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:49 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:34 pm
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:03 pm

Clutching at straws, poor response. An idiot attacks you on the field and you're supposed to just stand there? At least Alderman came back to screw you in a few test series after his recovery. I remember some of the LBW's even Harold "Dickie" Bird, would raise his finger with a shake of the head as if to say, batsman, you had no idea on that. :-)
It's the same logic that you are using.

If he hadn't have chased after him and assaulted the "idiot", would he have busted his shoulder?
He did what any normal bloke would have done. It's not as though he chased him half way around the oval. Bottom line is your cricket yobs have shown to be as poor as the football ones over history.

Bottom line is - he injured his own shoulder.
Bottom line it would not have happened if not for the idiot running on.
Ignore this signature

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47636
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:42 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:01 pm
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:49 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:34 pm
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:03 pm

Clutching at straws, poor response. An idiot attacks you on the field and you're supposed to just stand there? At least Alderman came back to screw you in a few test series after his recovery. I remember some of the LBW's even Harold "Dickie" Bird, would raise his finger with a shake of the head as if to say, batsman, you had no idea on that. :-)
It's the same logic that you are using.

If he hadn't have chased after him and assaulted the "idiot", would he have busted his shoulder?
He did what any normal bloke would have done. It's not as though he chased him half way around the oval. Bottom line is your cricket yobs have shown to be as poor as the football ones over history.

Bottom line is - he injured his own shoulder.
Bottom line it would not have happened if not for the idiot running on.
Bottom line - it wouldn't have happened if his Dad wore a condom..
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 58075
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:05 am
Bomber wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:42 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:01 pm
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:49 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:34 pm
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:03 pm

Clutching at straws, poor response. An idiot attacks you on the field and you're supposed to just stand there? At least Alderman came back to screw you in a few test series after his recovery. I remember some of the LBW's even Harold "Dickie" Bird, would raise his finger with a shake of the head as if to say, batsman, you had no idea on that. :-)
It's the same logic that you are using.

If he hadn't have chased after him and assaulted the "idiot", would he have busted his shoulder?
He did what any normal bloke would have done. It's not as though he chased him half way around the oval. Bottom line is your cricket yobs have shown to be as poor as the football ones over history.

Bottom line is - he injured his own shoulder.
Bottom line it would not have happened if not for the idiot running on.
Bottom line - it wouldn't have happened if his Dad wore a condom..
Bottom line topic discussion was about yobs section of poms, which this clearly demonstrates their existence.
Ignore this signature

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47636
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:54 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:05 am
Bomber wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:42 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:01 pm
Bomber wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:49 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:34 pm


It's the same logic that you are using.

If he hadn't have chased after him and assaulted the "idiot", would he have busted his shoulder?
He did what any normal bloke would have done. It's not as though he chased him half way around the oval. Bottom line is your cricket yobs have shown to be as poor as the football ones over history.

Bottom line is - he injured his own shoulder.
Bottom line it would not have happened if not for the idiot running on.
Bottom line - it wouldn't have happened if his Dad wore a condom..
Bottom line topic discussion was about yobs section of poms, which this clearly demonstrates their existence.

That's if they were actually English.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 58075
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Bomber »

:lol:
Ignore this signature

Rookie
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 2228
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:03 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Rookie »

8th of December is the first test so surely a decision on what is happening would have to be made very very soon

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47636
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Rookie wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:40 am
8th of December is the first test so surely a decision on what is happening would have to be made very very soon

I think they're waiting for all the members to pay their fees first.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

Rookie
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 2228
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:03 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Rookie »

https://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/m ... d18e818638

could we see something like this in this years ashes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach
Posts: 20135
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Has thanked: 126 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by ozzie owl »

England Test Squad

Joe Root (c), James Anderson, Jonathan Bairstow, Dom Bess, Stuart Broad, Rory Burns, Jos Buttler, Zak Crawley, Haseeb Hameed, Dan Lawrence, Jack Leach, Dawid Malan, Craig Overton, Ollie Pope, Ollie Robinson, Chris Woakes, Mark Wood.

Just Dave now
First Team Regular
First Team Regular
Posts: 2032
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:11 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Just Dave now »

no tim paine looks like the barmy army will have to rewrite a song or two lol
I may not be perfect but I'm still the closest I have ever come across

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47636
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Just Dave now wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:52 am
no tim paine looks like the barmy army will have to rewrite a song or two lol

The Barmy Army gave actually made a statement that Paine should not be targetted by England fans because of the mental health aspect.

Already heard some good one for Smith and Cummins though.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 58075
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:59 am
Just Dave now wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:52 am
no tim paine looks like the barmy army will have to rewrite a song or two lol

The Barmy Army gave actually made a statement that Paine should not be targetted by England fans because of the mental health aspect.

Already heard some good one for Smith and Cummins though.
Smith I can understand, Cummins is an interesting one. I guess you have to try and put the captain off somehow. I assume he will be fielding at mid-off or mid-on most of the time from now on so at least he'll be closer to the crowd than the slips cordon. ;-)
Ignore this signature

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47636
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:06 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:59 am
Just Dave now wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:52 am
no tim paine looks like the barmy army will have to rewrite a song or two lol

The Barmy Army gave actually made a statement that Paine should not be targetted by England fans because of the mental health aspect.

Already heard some good one for Smith and Cummins though.
Smith I can understand, Cummins is an interesting one. I guess you have to try and put the captain off somehow. I assume he will be fielding at mid-off or mid-on most of the time from now on so at least he'll be closer to the crowd than the slips cordon. ;-)

If you were the Ill itting hat then you are fair game.

How funny it will be if you play ingles, Khawaja and laubasagne.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 58075
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:33 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:06 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:59 am
Just Dave now wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:52 am
no tim paine looks like the barmy army will have to rewrite a song or two lol

The Barmy Army gave actually made a statement that Paine should not be targetted by England fans because of the mental health aspect.

Already heard some good one for Smith and Cummins though.
Smith I can understand, Cummins is an interesting one. I guess you have to try and put the captain off somehow. I assume he will be fielding at mid-off or mid-on most of the time from now on so at least he'll be closer to the crowd than the slips cordon. ;-)

If you were the Ill itting hat then you are fair game.

How funny it will be if you play ingles, Khawaja and laubasagne.
Ill itting hat? Translation please.

Doubt the first two will get picked but who knows
Ignore this signature

User avatar
God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 47636
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:10 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:33 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:06 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:59 am
Just Dave now wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:52 am
no tim paine looks like the barmy army will have to rewrite a song or two lol

The Barmy Army gave actually made a statement that Paine should not be targetted by England fans because of the mental health aspect.

Already heard some good one for Smith and Cummins though.
Smith I can understand, Cummins is an interesting one. I guess you have to try and put the captain off somehow. I assume he will be fielding at mid-off or mid-on most of the time from now on so at least he'll be closer to the crowd than the slips cordon. ;-)

If you were the Ill itting hat then you are fair game.

How funny it will be if you play ingles, Khawaja and laubasagne.
Ill itting hat? Translation please.

Doubt the first two will get picked but who knows
Ill fitting hat.

Did you realise Paine is out? Ingles in next cab off the rank to take the gloves.

Khawaja a reasonable chance of playing in the middle order as well.
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.

User avatar
Bomber
Board Member
Board Member
Posts: 58075
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:40 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:19 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:10 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:33 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:06 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:59 am
Just Dave now wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:52 am
no tim paine looks like the barmy army will have to rewrite a song or two lol

The Barmy Army gave actually made a statement that Paine should not be targetted by England fans because of the mental health aspect.

Already heard some good one for Smith and Cummins though.
Smith I can understand, Cummins is an interesting one. I guess you have to try and put the captain off somehow. I assume he will be fielding at mid-off or mid-on most of the time from now on so at least he'll be closer to the crowd than the slips cordon. ;-)

If you were the Ill itting hat then you are fair game.

How funny it will be if you play ingles, Khawaja and laubasagne.
Ill itting hat? Translation please.

Doubt the first two will get picked but who knows
Ill fitting hat.

Did you realise Paine is out? Ingles in next cab off the rank to take the gloves.

Khawaja a reasonable chance of playing in the middle order as well.
We'll see. Carey still a chance for keeper's job, Usman would be very lucky indeed
Ignore this signature

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2794
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:19 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:10 pm
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:33 pm
Bomber wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:06 am
God is an Englishman wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:59 am
Just Dave now wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:52 am
no tim paine looks like the barmy army will have to rewrite a song or two lol

The Barmy Army gave actually made a statement that Paine should not be targetted by England fans because of the mental health aspect.

Already heard some good one for Smith and Cummins though.
Smith I can understand, Cummins is an interesting one. I guess you have to try and put the captain off somehow. I assume he will be fielding at mid-off or mid-on most of the time from now on so at least he'll be closer to the crowd than the slips cordon. ;-)

If you were the Ill itting hat then you are fair game.

How funny it will be if you play ingles, Khawaja and laubasagne.
Ill itting hat? Translation please.

Doubt the first two will get picked but who knows
Ill fitting hat.

Did you realise Paine is out? Ingles in next cab off the rank to take the gloves.

Khawaja a reasonable chance of playing in the middle order as well.
Hoping that Carey get the keeping position, especially after his century on Sunday.

Post Reply