Ashes 21/22

This forum is for discussion of other sports.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Ashes 21/22

Post by MegaBonus »

yes i am...show me where I havent been.
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

MegaBonus wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:27 pm yes i am...show me where I havent been.
MegaBonus wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:36 pm thats OK...im happy for you to report back to us and tell us how you went....

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

exactly.....I helped you out with information enabling you to make a racial vilification complaint. Let us know how you get on.
'
also

Mark Taylor used the term on Channel 9 this morning (also used the term Kiwi and Aussie).....add them to the complaint and let us know how you get on.

now stop boring the shiiiite out of us.
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MegaBonus wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 7:02 pm exactly.....I helped you out with information enabling you to make a racial vilification complaint. Let us know how you get on.
cheap and nasty
also

Mark Taylor used the term on Channel 9 this morning (also used the term Kiwi and Aussie).....add them to the complaint and let us know how you get on.

now stop boring the shiiiite out of us.

You're the one going about it. I assume out of jealousy.

Now are you going to do it for me or are you not a man of your word?

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

i take it youre not going to make a complaint......if thats the case dont bother responding unless you write the following

"i Hawksey am helpless and uneducated....Megabonus, can you please help me"

if you do, i'll happily call the appropriate govt bodies on your behalf......

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MegaBonus wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:02 pm i take it youre not going to make a complaint......if thats the case dont bother responding unless you write the following

if you do, i'll happily call the appropriate govt bodies on your behalf......
So you're not a man of your word then. Disappointing but predictable.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

you are pathetically encourageable.......

summary
  • you admitted I have helped you, which was what i intended to do
  • when it was time to help yourself, you chose not to, fearing that you would be caught up in your own buuulllshiiite
  • i never suggested that i would do everything for you, which is what you are implying (as a way of back tracking)
  • you knocked back my offer to do it for you if you admitted that you couldnt do it for yourself, yet you declined
  • now, youre hanging your hat on playing games as opposed to laying a racial vilification complaint with said govt departments meaning you cant tell us how you'd get on.
FACT!!!!!!!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MegaBonus wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:27 pm you are pathetically encourageable.......

summary
  • you admitted I have helped you, which was what i intended to do
  • when it was time to help yourself, you chose not to, fearing that you would be caught up in your own buuulllshiiite
  • i never suggested that i would do everything for you, which is what you are implying (as a way of back tracking)
  • you knocked back my offer to do it for you if you admitted that you couldnt do it for yourself, yet you declined
  • now, youre hanging your hat on playing games as opposed to laying a racial vilification complaint with said govt departments meaning you cant tell us how you'd get on.
FACT!!!!!!!

When did I admit you helped me?

Everyone can see now that you are not to be trusted and not a man of your word.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

what everyone can see is that you are deflecting from yourself......
Post by God is an Englishman » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:58 pm
MegaBonus wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:50 pm
if you believe the term POM is racist, by all means, lay a complaint with the Australian Human Rights Commission or the Equal Opportunity Commission. There is no cost to lodge a complaint in either the Equal Opportunity Commission of South Australia or the Australian Human Rights Commission....what have you got to lose????
Thanks, will do.
Given youve already told everyone that you will make the complaint with the above Govt Departments, please tell us how you go....or are you not a man of your word??????

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MegaBonus wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:15 pm what everyone can see is that you are deflecting from yourself......
Post by God is an Englishman » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:58 pm
MegaBonus wrote: ↑Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:50 pm
if you believe the term POM is racist, by all means, lay a complaint with the Australian Human Rights Commission or the Equal Opportunity Commission. There is no cost to lodge a complaint in either the Equal Opportunity Commission of South Australia or the Australian Human Rights Commission....what have you got to lose????
Thanks, will do.
Given youve already told everyone that you will make the complaint with the above Govt Departments, please tell us how you go....or are you not a man of your word??????
Then you said you help people. Have you lodged it yet?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

When did I admit you helped me?