Tokyo 2020 Olympics

This forum is for discussion of other sports.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Re: Tokyo 2020 Olympics

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:40 pm
Yes i do believe the term Great Britain refers to 3 countries as we all know and havent disputed. Then why do you keep arguing and disputing that we agree. Very strange.
That statement is irrelevant when it comes to who is represented by their Olympic team since it includes Northern Ireland as stated and quoted by me earlier from their official website. NI people can represent GB but they can also represent S Ireland. NI is not represented in GB

S Ireland? dont you mean the Republic of Ireland / Ireland? and i never asked for facts about Ireland (wrong again lol).
S Ireland is the name of the country to the South of Northern Ireland

Oh look, here is you asking for facts about S Ireland, that's got to hurt
Where are these so called facts of yours regarding as you put it southern ireland?

If as you believe Northern Ireland doesn't compete with Scotland, Wales and England in the Olympics then why does the official name of the team include them (link provided previously for proof) and why do they announce on their official website i quote "Every two years the team represents Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the summer or winter Olympic Games." (link provided previously) that they are a part of the team? Please include necessary link(s) to justify your answer not you just saying the word "fact" and expecting that means anything.

As I've always said, NI athletes can conpete for GB or S Ireland so NI may compete under the Union Flag but the country doesn't

If you dont want to answer that is fine, all can see what has happened here and who is right.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:20 pm
Cooper wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:40 pm
Yes i do believe the term Great Britain refers to 3 countries as we all know and havent disputed. Then why do you keep arguing and disputing that we agree. Very strange.
That statement is irrelevant when it comes to who is represented by their Olympic team since it includes Northern Ireland as stated and quoted by me earlier from their official website. NI people can represent GB but they can also represent S Ireland. NI is not represented in GB

S Ireland? dont you mean the Republic of Ireland / Ireland? and i never asked for facts about Ireland (wrong again lol).
S Ireland is the name of the country to the South of Northern Ireland

Oh look, here is you asking for facts about S Ireland, that's got to hurt
Where are these so called facts of yours regarding as you put it southern ireland?

If as you believe Northern Ireland doesn't compete with Scotland, Wales and England in the Olympics then why does the official name of the team include them (link provided previously for proof) and why do they announce on their official website i quote "Every two years the team represents Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the summer or winter Olympic Games." (link provided previously) that they are a part of the team? Please include necessary link(s) to justify your answer not you just saying the word "fact" and expecting that means anything.

As I've always said, NI athletes can conpete for GB or S Ireland so NI may compete under the Union Flag but the country doesn't

If you dont want to answer that is fine, all can see what has happened here and who is right.
Only one who keep bringing that up is you not me. No idea why you keep going on about it.

You keep saying they can represent S Ireland (as you put it yet thats not the name of the country lol), and? what is your point? That doesnt change the facts that Northern Ireland competes with Scotland Wales and England.

Hurt? hahahaha nothing you say comes close, you get your first point lol.

You say NI (a country) compete under the flag (which everyone knows and shows you lose) then in the same sentence say they dont, which is it do they or dont they. You cant even stay on the same answer lol

Once again you cant answer the question nor provide any evidence to support your opinion.

Its clear you dont want to say it as it will show you as being oh so wrong as we can all see.

id say the score is around 20 to 1 in this thread with you losing by a long way lol

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Mainly because it's the only thing I discussed originally, and we agree, a point that seems foreign to you. For some reason you decided to answer a question that wasn't even asked.

They can represent S Ireland, that's a fact. Thats like saying australia isn't the name of the country, do you always use the full and proper name?

Hurt? Well it shows you saying exactly what you denied saying.

I said Northern Irish ATHLETES, please try and keep up.

Every question answered directly under the heading. Keep digging princess, do you need a tissue?

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:54 pm Mainly because it's the only thing I discussed originally, and we agree, a point that seems foreign to you. For some reason you decided to answer a question that wasn't even asked.

They can represent S Ireland, that's a fact. Thats like saying australia isn't the name of the country, do you always use the full and proper name?

Hurt? Well it shows you saying exactly what you denied saying.

I said Northern Irish ATHLETES, please try and keep up.

Every question answered directly under the heading. Keep digging princess, do you need a tissue?
A question that was and still is irrelevant.

Once again you say fact like we are supposed to believe what you say and you continually dodge providing proof of your claim. Care to prove it?

That has to be the worst analogy ever hahaha. Yes when talking about a country in this context i use what its name actually is. You also claim that was the name, and as always you are incorrect, Southern Ireland is not a name of any country that exists.

Atheletes, and? Your points are still irrelevant. Who cares if the can compete under a different country. Many athletes around the world do the same thing.

Its funny how youve been shown up with official source information yet continue to think you are right. You literally ignore the actual facts and official information.

Northern Ireland compete with Great Britain under the same flag at the Olympics. Simple as that. Anything else to the contrary is just wrong.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

You have been shown many times how you are wrong.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:19 pm You have been shown many times how you are wrong.
Haha keep dodging and spouting opinions.

Keep denying the official word from your own teams website lol

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Cooper wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:22 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:19 pm You have been shown many times how you are wrong.

I have explained your error to you.

What facts did you want about southern ireland?

No opinions in there, just facts. BOA.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:11 pm
Bomber wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:49 pm
:lol: You cant get more close as both are touching grass! Time to change optometrists.
One touched the glass, the other didn't.
More proof you need your eyes checked.

When there is no daylight between ball and GRASS and clearly touching, it is same result. GROUNDED!
Ignore this signature

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:36 pm
Cooper wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:22 pm

I have explained your error to you.

What facts did you want about southern ireland?

No opinions in there, just facts. BOA.
Opinions do not equal facts.

Your argument consists of you saying some irrelevant words and then saying FACT and thinking what ever you say everyone has to take as gospel lol. Talk about a big head lol.

Try again next time.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

And as previously stated but you ignore.

You have asked for facts about Southern Ireland, what facts would you like?

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:23 am And as previously stated but you ignore.

I asked for evidence of your statements, you still continue to dodge and deflect.

What is the official name of what you call southern ireland?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Cooper wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:44 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:23 am And as previously stated but you ignore.

I asked for evidence of your statements, you still continue to dodge and deflect.

No, you asked for facts. I even provided the quote for you and this is the first time you have been specific since asking you what you wanted.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/oly ... 94593.html

I believe the official name is Ireland, but it may be the republic of ireland. However, many people refer to countries by unofficial names. Many people refer to it as Southern Ireland.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:25 am

No, you asked for facts. I even provided the quote for you and this is the first time you have been specific since asking you what you wanted.

I believe the official name is Ireland, but it may be the republic of ireland. However, many people refer to countries by unofficial names. Many people refer to it as Southern Ireland.
You stated an opinion, this is the first time you've provide a link. Still proves nothing lol

Many people? Seems unlikely never once hear it called that and I know a lot of Irish people. They'd be disgusted at hearing that as much as they are disgusted by your lot lol

You can continue to just spouting opinions etc but you can't dispute the official facts.

Better luck next time lol

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Cooper wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:27 pm

You stated an opinion, this is the first time you've provide a link. Still proves nothing lol

Many people? Seems unlikely never once hear it called that and I know a lot of Irish people. They'd be disgusted at hearing that as much as they are disgusted by your lot lol

You can continue to just spouting opinions etc but you can't dispute the official facts.

So because you've never heard people do it, it doesn't exist. Don't worry I am disgusted by the actions of some "Irish" people as well.

Agreed, you can't dispute the facts, ubsure as to why you continue to try though.

No, I stated a fact. It is a fact that NI people can represent southern ireland. Whether you choose to believe it or not is your problem, not mine.

GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by GaylyColouredStumps »

I haven't bothered with every post here, (apologies if it's already been answered) but do we know how many northern Irishmen won medals for Olympic Federation of Ireland?

And if any, had they to been coaxed to represent tinpot conglomerate great Britain and northern Ireland team instead, would that give tinpot conglomerate great Britain and northern Ireland team enough medals to beat AusZealand in the Tokyo Olympic medal tally?
These users thanked the author Sunny Vanilla for the post:
Old Master, johndedes, theorakle, ozzie owl, suzie, thewabster, Za Dom Spremni

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MetroStars TV Ad wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:49 pm I haven't bothered with every post here, (apologies if it's already been answered) but do we know how many northern Irishmen won medals for Olympic Federation of Ireland?

And if any, had they to been coaxed to represent tinpot conglomerate great Britain and northern Ireland team instead, would that give tinpot conglomerate great Britain and northern Ireland team enough medals to beat AusZealand in the Tokyo Olympic medal tally?
I don't know the answer to that, but seeing as Southern Ireland only won 4 medals in total, it's probably ZERO.

Only one who was probably being talked to about representing GB would have been Rory McIlroy. Interesting article on this inone of the Belfast newspapers stating the amount of people who choose Southern Ireland over GB as they are not good enough for the GB side.

GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager

God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:50 pm
MetroStars TV Ad wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:49 pm I haven't bothered with every post here, (apologies if it's already been answered) but do we know how many northern Irishmen won medals for Olympic Federation of Ireland?

I don't know the answer to that, but seeing as Southern Ireland only won 4 medals in total, it's probably ZERO.

Only one who was probably being talked to about representing GB would have been Rory McIlroy. Interesting article on this inone of the Belfast newspapers stating the amount of people who choose Southern Ireland over GB as they are not good enough for the GB side.
Yeah that's all real interesting.

So AusZealand still wins.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MetroStars TV Ad wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:27 pm

Yes, but they lose to EnglandUSA

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:39 pm
Cooper wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:27 pm

So because you've never heard people do it, it doesn't exist. Don't worry I am disgusted by the actions of some "Irish" people as well.

Agreed, you can't dispute the facts, ubsure as to why you continue to try though.

No, I stated a fact. It is a fact that NI people can represent southern ireland. Whether you choose to believe it or not is your problem, not mine.
Never said it doesn't exist. Wrong again.

Opinions dont equal facts.

You lost long ago. Your our team proves im right lol

Try harder next time lol

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

So of youve believe it exists then obviously you agree with me...AGAIN.

GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager

God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:50 pm

If you could you would, I've no doubt. No shame with you lot

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:21 pm So of youve believe it exists then obviously you agree with me...AGAIN.
Wow you really have lost it lol

You lost once again lol

Try harder next time

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MetroStars TV Ad wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:42 pm

Says the bloke talking about an ausnz team.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Cooper wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:52 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:21 pm So of youve believe it exists then obviously you agree with me...AGAIN.

You lost once again lol

Try harder next time
You've been owned AGAIN. Twice you've argued things we agree on.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:31 am

You lost once again lol

Try harder next time
You lost once again lol

Try harder next time

GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:29 am

AusZealand is satire, to highlight the joke that is the success of team Anglo multi country

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

MetroStars TV Ad wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:58 am

AusZealand is satire, to highlight the joke that is the success of team Anglo multi country
So you think England/USA was serious. OH DEAR.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Cooper wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:09 am
God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:31 am

You lost once again lol

Try harder next time
You lost once again lol

Try harder next time

Keep arguing things we agree on, it's funny watching you chase your tail.

GaylyColouredStumps
Team Manager
Team Manager

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:14 pm
MetroStars TV Ad wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:58 am

So you think England/USA was serious. OH DEAR.
As I said, I've no doubt that if you could, you would

C U Next Saturday
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by C U Next Saturday »

In the eyes of Oracle

ChinAus won