"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:26 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Bad Sports
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:16 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43870
So unless it's actually quoted then it didn't happen. Reports have said it was racist.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Bad Sports
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:33 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:22 pm
Posts: 147
Location: Pooraka
Anyone can report something. That doesn't make it a fact.

_________________
Back by popular demand


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Bad Sports
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:46 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Posts: 996
God is an Englishman wrote:
So unless it's actually quoted then it didn't happen. Reports have said it was racist.


No of course not but it works both ways. Ive seen reports and none mentioned racism, you've seen opposite. Just show how the media works I guess.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Bad Sports
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:16 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43870
Cooper wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
So unless it's actually quoted then it didn't happen. Reports have said it was racist.


No of course not but it works both ways. Ive seen reports and none mentioned racism, you've seen opposite. Just show how the media works I guess.



Surely you know that in this day and age, "sledges" about someone's heritage are always going to be pushing the line.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Bad Sports
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:23 am 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:54 pm
Posts: 159
I hate to say it but the pommy git is right. :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Bad Sports
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:02 am 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Posts: 996
God is an Englishman wrote:
Cooper wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
So unless it's actually quoted then it didn't happen. Reports have said it was racist.


No of course not but it works both ways. Ive seen reports and none mentioned racism, you've seen opposite. Just show how the media works I guess.



Surely you know that in this day and age, "sledges" about someone's heritage are always going to be pushing the line.


Most definitely I do in this PC world. I for sure don't agree with it though.
Someone's always offended by something these days.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Bad Sports
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:58 am 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Posts: 643
Cooper wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Cooper wrote:

No of course not but it works both ways. Ive seen reports and none mentioned racism, you've seen opposite. Just show how the media works I guess.



Surely you know that in this day and age, "sledges" about someone's heritage are always going to be pushing the line.


Most definitely I do in this PC world. I for sure don't agree with it though.
Someone's always offended by something these days.



Probably the most correct thing you have written, well done!

This world is producing to many snowflakes, forget about truth and facts any more, its all about how someone feels now.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Bad Sports
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:25 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:54 pm
Posts: 159
I'm waiting for grosso to tell us about bogut.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Bad Sports
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:16 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Posts: 643
What Bogut did was foolish, plain and simple.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Bad Sports
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:41 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Posts: 996
Michael wrote:
What Bogut did was foolish, plain and simple.


What did he do?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Aussie Bad Sports
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:11 pm 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 11802
Location: On a freight train to crazy town
Inoue Waka wrote:
I'm waiting for grosso to tell us about bogut.

:lol:

_________________
Time for some righteous indignation


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group