David Warner walking off pitch

This forum is for discussion of other sports.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Re: David Warner walking off pitch

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:To GIAE : No, 6 is more than half, so using "at least" you are referring to the minimum, therefore the lesser sum. Had you said "up to six" you would have scored a tick.

As for proof, I don't have any, just word of people in the know, and given I doubt you can provide proof to the contrary, it's your word against mine and therefore you'll have to deal with it, accept it or just agree to disagree.

*KP still is a nutter - you only have to hear his commentary to know that he needs ongoing mental therapy.
To be half the team, what is the least number you could have given. 5.5, that number is not possible, so it has to be 6. Had I said up to 6, then you could have named one person.

The minimum number you could give to be right would be... how many class... yes, well done, it's 6.

So, "As for proof, I don't have any," - that's all we need. You've just made up numbers.

CUNS list - mentions players with mental disorders, nothing about seeing a shrink. The number needed would also go up as they all played at different time. You now need half of MANY teams. However, at least he has managed the 3 I was looking for.
Bomber wrote:Maybe Warner should have instead seen a shrink like half the ex-england team did years back.
You can see what the original post was here - yes a bit of a throw-away post, but true.
Do you have any proof they didn't see a shrink, despite admitting they had mental disorders?
*KP is mad even if not clinically diagnosed
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Bomber wrote:
Bomber wrote:To GIAE : No, 6 is more than half, so using "at least" you are referring to the minimum, therefore the lesser sum. Had you said "up to six" you would have scored a tick.

As for proof, I don't have any, just word of people in the know, and given I doubt you can provide proof to the contrary, it's your word against mine and therefore you'll have to deal with it, accept it or just agree to disagree.

*KP still is a nutter - you only have to hear his commentary to know that he needs ongoing mental therapy.
To be half the team, what is the least number you could have given. 5.5, that number is not possible, so it has to be 6. Had I said up to 6, then you could have named one person.

The minimum number you could give to be right would be... how many class... yes, well done, it's 6.

So, "As for proof, I don't have any," - that's all we need. You've just made up numbers.

CUNS list - mentions players with mental disorders, nothing about seeing a shrink. The number needed would also go up as they all played at different time. You now need half of MANY teams. However, at least he has managed the 3 I was looking for.
Bomber wrote:Maybe Warner should have instead seen a shrink like half the ex-england team did years back.
You can see what the original post was here - yes a bit of a throw-away post, but true.
Do you have any proof they didn't see a shrink, despite admitting they had mental disorders?
*KP is mad even if not clinically diagnosed
I don't have proof, but you can't prove they did. Provide that proof and I will re-mark your test.

To get half the team, you need at least 6 names. I asked for 3 from you, you failed.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Update: If you said at most 6, you'd pass MY test.

Tell me if anything wrong with this analogy - to have half of eleven, and if unable to fraction (which is the case here) you really need "at least 5 and at most 6"?

After all that, there is an out which can help resolve this - KP is really at best only half a pom, so let's use him as the 0.5 and we can start again
Ignore this signature

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Bomber wrote:Update: If you said at most 6, you'd pass MY test.

Tell me if anything wrong with this analogy - to have half of eleven, and if unable to fraction (which is the case here) you really need "at least 5 and at most 6"?

After all that, there is an out which can help resolve this - KP is really at best only half a pom, so let's use him as the 0.5 and we can start again
He's not even 0.5 :wink:

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

ozzie owl wrote:

He's not even 0.5 :wink:
How is he not 0.5?

The irony of "ozzie" owl claiming someone isn't English.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

If you named "at least 5", you wouldn't have named half the team. If you named 7, you would have named more than half and been fine. I'd have given you extra credit.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

If you named "at least 5", you wouldn't have named half the team. If you named 7, you would have named more than half and been fine. I'd have given you extra credit.
So you admit that seven of them needed mental therapy (if extra credit was warranted).
Thanks for playing!
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Bomber wrote:

So you admit that seven of them needed mental therapy (if extra credit was warranted).
Thanks for playing!
IF such a small word, such a large meaning.