"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:26 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:48 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42486
How funny was that? From all accounts, the biggest sledger in international cricket has a cry because of some mild sledging.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:51 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42486
https://m.betootaadvocate.com/headlines/roxy-jacenko-lines-warner-up-with-lucrative-endorsement-deal-as-new-face-of-johnnie-walker/

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:54 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42486
https://m.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/warner-abandons-car-in-middle-of-a-six-lane-highway-after-being-told-to-learn-how-to-drive/

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:55 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42486
https://m.betootaadvocate.com/sports/warner-walks-out-of-brunch-after-mother-in-law-says-he-looks-like-hes-been-in-a-good-paddock/

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:22 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: Right Here.......
talking to yourself, again ........

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:31 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Maybe Warner should have instead seen a shrink like half the ex-england team did years back.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:19 pm 
Online
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 16233
Wayne Kerr wrote:
talking to yourself, again ........


:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:33 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42486
Wayne Kerr wrote:
talking to yourself, again ........



No, provided some links to some articles I found amusing.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:33 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42486
Bomber wrote:
Maybe Warner should have instead seen a shrink like half the ex-england team did years back.



Can you name three of them?

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:18 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Maybe Warner should have instead seen a shrink like half the ex-england team did years back.



Can you name three of them?


Trott, Swann & KP - all mental.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:23 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42486
Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Maybe Warner should have instead seen a shrink like half the ex-england team did years back.



Can you name three of them?


Trott, Swann & KP - all mental.


1/3 - see me after class.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:30 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
So there were even more that lost their minds - like I said, half the team. :P

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:54 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42486
Bomber wrote:
So there were even more that lost their minds - like I said, half the team. :P



Can you name 3 of them?

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:57 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
So there were even more that lost their minds - like I said, half the team. :P



Can you name 3 of them?


I did - you didn't believe me.

Can you?

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:15 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42486
Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
So there were even more that lost their minds - like I said, half the team. :P



Can you name 3 of them?


I did - you didn't believe me.

Can you?


No, I can't.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:41 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
See me after class

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:22 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42486
Bomber wrote:
See me after class


Would it have been better to name one who has and 2 who hadn't?

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:31 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
See me after class


Would it have been better to name one who has and 2 who hadn't?


Yes - beats nothing at all.

You do realise getting a zero or failing to answer is a fail in most tests.

Plus unless you personally know and regularly liaise with the "other two" how would you know for sure they haven't? Many won't openly advertise the fact.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:37 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42486
Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
See me after class


Would it have been better to name one who has and 2 who hadn't?


Yes - beats nothing at all.

You do realise getting a zero or failing to answer is a fail in most tests.

Plus unless you personally know and regularly liaise with the "other two" how would you know for sure they haven't? Many won't openly advertise the fact.


1/3 is a fail.

However, in my case - I have the correct answer. You asked if I could name 3 and I answered the trick question.

3 shoild have been easy for you as you said there was at least 6 of them.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:41 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Sorry, but another fail. What is half of eleven? PS - hint - it's "not at least six".

Plus: 1/3 > 0/3 (even though I got 3/3)

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:45 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42486
Bomber wrote:
Sorry, but another fail. What is half of eleven? PS - hint - it's "not at least six".

Plus: 1/3 > 0/3 (even though I got 3/3)


How are you going to name 0.5 of a person? You need to round up to 6.

You didn't get 3, you named 3 but two were incorrect. I suggest we get some back up to of those names or you admit you exaggerated and got called out on it.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:58 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Sorry, but another fail. What is half of eleven? PS - hint - it's "not at least six".

Plus: 1/3 > 0/3 (even though I got 3/3)


How are you going to name 0.5 of a person? You need to round up to 6.

You didn't get 3, you named 3 but two were incorrect. I suggest we get some back up to of those names or you admit you exaggerated and got called out on it.


You only think two are incorrect, meaning you aren't likely to know much more on the matter.

And if you are going to say "at least" then you need to round down, not up.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:52 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42486
Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Sorry, but another fail. What is half of eleven? PS - hint - it's "not at least six".

Plus: 1/3 > 0/3 (even though I got 3/3)


How are you going to name 0.5 of a person? You need to round up to 6.

You didn't get 3, you named 3 but two were incorrect. I suggest we get some back up to of those names or you admit you exaggerated and got called out on it.


You only think two are incorrect, meaning you aren't likely to know much more on the matter.

And if you are going to say "at least" then you need to round down, not up.



5 would be less than half, it would need to be at least 6.

Do you have any thing to back up your answer? If you can provide proof then I will remark your test.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:21 pm
Posts: 282
https://www.firstpost.com/sports/fighti ... 02204.html

Monty Panesar
Jonathon Trott
Marcus Trescothick
Andrew Flintoff
Michael Yardy
Steve Harmison


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:29 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
To GIAE : No, 6 is more than half, so using "at least" you are referring to the minimum, therefore the lesser sum. Had you said "up to six" you would have scored a tick.

As for proof, I don't have any, just word of people in the know, and given I doubt you can provide proof to the contrary, it's your word against mine and therefore you'll have to deal with it, accept it or just agree to disagree.

*KP still is a nutter - you only have to hear his commentary to know that he needs ongoing mental therapy.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:37 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1573
Bomber wrote:
To GIAE : No, 6 is more than half, so using "at least" you are referring to the minimum, therefore the lesser sum. Had you said "up to six" you would have scored a tick.

As for proof, I don't have any, just word of people in the know, and given I doubt you can provide proof to the contrary, it's your word against mine and therefore you'll have to deal with it, accept it or just agree to disagree.

*KP still is a nutter - you only have to hear his commentary to know that he needs ongoing mental therapy.

Splitting hairs after being proved wrong....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:48 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Old Redback wrote:
Bomber wrote:
To GIAE : No, 6 is more than half, so using "at least" you are referring to the minimum, therefore the lesser sum. Had you said "up to six" you would have scored a tick.

As for proof, I don't have any, just word of people in the know, and given I doubt you can provide proof to the contrary, it's your word against mine and therefore you'll have to deal with it, accept it or just agree to disagree.

*KP still is a nutter - you only have to hear his commentary to know that he needs ongoing mental therapy.

Splitting hairs after being proved wrong....


Proved wrong? How so, Perry Mason?

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1573
Bomber wrote:
Old Redback wrote:
Bomber wrote:
To GIAE : No, 6 is more than half, so using "at least" you are referring to the minimum, therefore the lesser sum. Had you said "up to six" you would have scored a tick.

As for proof, I don't have any, just word of people in the know, and given I doubt you can provide proof to the contrary, it's your word against mine and therefore you'll have to deal with it, accept it or just agree to disagree.

*KP still is a nutter - you only have to hear his commentary to know that he needs ongoing mental therapy.

Splitting hairs after being proved wrong....


Proved wrong? How so, Perry Mason?

Quite simple - you claimed half, named three and two were wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:24 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Can you prove that two were wrong? And looks like C.U.N.S named another five, which so far no-one is disputing, so shall we say "up to 8" then?

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: David Warner walking off pitch
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:54 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42486
Bomber wrote:
To GIAE : No, 6 is more than half, so using "at least" you are referring to the minimum, therefore the lesser sum. Had you said "up to six" you would have scored a tick.

As for proof, I don't have any, just word of people in the know, and given I doubt you can provide proof to the contrary, it's your word against mine and therefore you'll have to deal with it, accept it or just agree to disagree.

*KP still is a nutter - you only have to hear his commentary to know that he needs ongoing mental therapy.


To be half the team, what is the least number you could have given. 5.5, that number is not possible, so it has to be 6. Had I said up to 6, then you could have named one person.

The minimum number you could give to be right would be... how many class... yes, well done, it's 6.

So, "As for proof, I don't have any," - that's all we need. You've just made up numbers.

CUNS list - mentions players with mental disorders, nothing about seeing a shrink. The number needed would also go up as they all played at different time. You now need half of MANY teams. However, at least he has managed the 3 I was looking for.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: B.Toomer and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group