"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:56 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:51 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Might put a few bob on my own mob this year.

End of minor round:
1. Sydney
2. Geelong
3. Essendon
4. Adelaide
5. GWS
6. Port
7. Richmond
8. Melbourne
9. W Bulldogs
10. West Coast
11. Hawks
12. St Kilda
13. Fremantle
14. Collingwood
15. Carlton
16. Brisbane
17. North Melbourne
18. Gold Coast

GF - Bombers beat Sydney

Brownlow: Dusty Martin tied with Marcus Bontempelli

Coleman: Joe Daniher tied with Buddy Franklin

:P

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:57 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: Right Here.......
Bombers on the juice again???

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:01 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Wayne Kerr wrote:
Bombers on the juice again???


Yes. Apple and Blackcurrant.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:01 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: Right Here.......
Bomber wrote:
Wayne Kerr wrote:
Bombers on the juice again???


Yes. Apple and Blackcurrant.



is that the new name given for their "science" experiments....

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:38 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Wayne Kerr wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Wayne Kerr wrote:
Bombers on the juice again???


Yes. Apple and Blackcurrant.



is that the new name given for their "science" experiments....


Yes - the last ones back in 2012 of Orange & Mango meant coming only 12th, so had to revisit all aspects. More anti-oxidants in the stuff.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:48 am 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:40 am
Posts: 2569
Wayne Kerr wrote:
Bombers on the juice again???


Well their coach likes to fly high himself.

_________________
It's all in the Delivery!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:07 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Brian the Postman wrote:
Wayne Kerr wrote:
Bombers on the juice again???


Well their coach likes to fly high himself.


He was an eagle, so stands to reason

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:28 pm 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:40 am
Posts: 2569
Bomber wrote:
Brian the Postman wrote:
Wayne Kerr wrote:
Bombers on the juice again???


Well their coach likes to fly high himself.


He was an eagle, so stands to reason


My mistake it was your football director and club legend that has been involved in drugs at his house.

_________________
It's all in the Delivery!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:04 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
And....????

Is he arrested or in jail?

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:24 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: Right Here.......
Bomber wrote:
And....????

Is he arrested or in jail?



cover up by the media???

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:15 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Wayne Kerr wrote:
Bomber wrote:
And....????

Is he arrested or in jail?



cover up by the media???


What cover up? Media have had it in for anyone and everyone associated with the club - why would they stop now?

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:05 pm 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:40 am
Posts: 2569
Bomber wrote:
And....????

Is he arrested or in jail?


Surely you aren't that naïve?

_________________
It's all in the Delivery!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:07 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Brian the Postman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
And....????

Is he arrested or in jail?


Surely you aren't that naïve?


Surely you're not so blinkered to understand how perceived or alleged "crimes" are assessed?

Hope you're never on jury duty. Bugger any facts, let's just go with what the Herald publishes.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:00 pm 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 7:38 pm
Posts: 433
Location: Queens
End of minor round:

1. GWS
2. Adelaide
3. Sydney
4. Port
5. Richmond
6. Essendon
7. Geelong
8. Melbourne
9. W Bulldogs
10. St Kilda
11. Hawks
12. Fremantle
13. West Coast
14. Collingwood
15. Gold Coast
16. Carlton
17. North Melbourne
18. Brisbane

GF - Adelaide beat Richmond

Brownlow: Josh Kennedy (Syd)

Coleman: Josh Kennedy (WC)

_________________
WHO TOOK MY TV GUIDE???


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:22 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Frank Costanza wrote:
End of minor round:

1. GWS
2. Adelaide
3. Sydney
4. Port
5. Richmond
6. Essendon
7. Geelong
8. Melbourne
9. W Bulldogs
10. St Kilda
11. Hawks
12. Fremantle
13. West Coast
14. Collingwood
15. Gold Coast
16. Carlton
17. North Melbourne
18. Brisbane

GF - Adelaide beat Richmond

Brownlow: Josh Kennedy (Syd)

Coleman: Josh Kennedy (WC)


Interesting that we have same teams in top 8, albeit different order.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:34 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Crows two losses in a row now. That's a shame :)

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:32 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Posts: 6746
wow.....ive just seen G Ablett get pinned holding the ball twice in 5 minutes....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:38 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: Right Here.......
Bomber wrote:
Crows two losses in a row now. That's a shame :)



Will they lose more games in the first 8 rounds???
Injuries and suspensions to follow.


Seriously though, who would of picked the bombers to win that game?

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:51 am 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Posts: 6746
you do realise the betting market had them even just before the siren...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:53 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Wayne Kerr wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Crows two losses in a row now. That's a shame :)



Will they lose more games in the first 8 rounds???
Injuries and suspensions to follow.


Seriously though, who would of picked the bombers to win that game?


I did and not just because I barrack for them. A few beers coming my way at the pub on Friday (if the Crows guys show up). :wink:

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:46 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Posts: 729
Bomber wrote:
Wayne Kerr wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Crows two losses in a row now. That's a shame :)



Will they lose more games in the first 8 rounds???
Injuries and suspensions to follow.


Seriously though, who would of picked the bombers to win that game?


I did and not just because I barrack for them. A few beers coming my way at the pub on Friday (if the Crows guys show up). :wink:


I did too and I'm a Crows supporter lol

Ended up with a 9 to open the season :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:02 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:43 am
Posts: 243
Great win by the Pies tonight.

_________________
No country who has never qualified for the world cup should be allowed to host it at the expense of one who has.
Sod Japan, sod Qatar, sod Blatter and his cronies!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:59 pm 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:47 pm
Posts: 308
Getting Rusty wrote:
Great win by the Pies tonight.
Crows struggle to make top 8


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:47 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52370
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Would be easy if we could play Adelaide sides every week. :P

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:38 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:21 am
Posts: 177
:D

_________________
I love commercial whaling


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:32 pm 
Offline
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:09 pm
Posts: 2229
Location: 300kms North of Dingo Whoop Whoop
My crows have been pretty cabernet across the board this year, the Richmond game excepted.

Not looking good, especially with the friggin injury list we have. not an excuse, just saying it won't help us to get back up there any time soon.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:15 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: Right Here.......
PDog wrote:
My crows have been pretty cabernet across the board this year, the Richmond game excepted.

Not looking good, especially with the friggin injury list we have. not an excuse, just saying it won't help us to get back up there any time soon.




:roll:

the choke already started???

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:01 am 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Posts: 6746
Gibbs > Rockliff, Watts, Motlop and Mckenzie combined......

enough said...........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:17 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: Right Here.......
MegaBonus wrote:
Gibbs > Rockliff, Watts, Motlop and Mckenzie combined......

enough said...........



Big call... Not like you to prematurely ejaculate....
:roll:

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: AFL 2018
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:17 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1718
Location: Right Here.......
MegaBonus wrote:
Gibbs > Rockliff, Watts, Motlop and Mckenzie combined......

enough said...........



Big call... Not like you to prematurely ejaculate....
:roll:


According to your logic, Collingwood, Essendon >>> Crows!

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group