"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:57 am

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:50 pm 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:50 pm
Posts: 288
Location: Proof Range
Enjoy your weekend. :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:16 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52318
Location: Between the lake and the beach
At least it was a peaceful long weekend. Very enjoyable.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:14 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1699
Location: Right Here.......
Image

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:31 pm 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:54 pm
Posts: 288
It was a great weekend for teams in yellow and black.

_________________
Also known as Yellow Boots


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:08 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52318
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Ice Adonis wrote:
It was a great weekend for teams in yellow and black.


Even Croydon won their GF couple weeks ago wearing yellow (and a little bit of black). 8)

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:37 pm 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:54 pm
Posts: 288
:P

_________________
Also known as Yellow Boots


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:40 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:28 am
Posts: 1420
I think it is really harsh how some people have picked on crows supporters on facebook past few days.

It was noted though, the average IQ of all the people, tests conducted in Adelaide /SA last weekend, it was the highest it has ever been, wonder why ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:09 am 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:54 pm
Posts: 288
Given the crap that was posted on this forum when port lost their final I think it is hilarious (and no I'm not a port fan).

_________________
Also known as Yellow Boots


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:33 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1699
Location: Right Here.......
Ice Adonis wrote:
Given the crap that was posted on this forum when port lost their final I think it is hilarious (and no I'm not a port fan).


whats the saying "don't dish it, if you cant take it"!

however, personally attacking players and telling them to self harm is ridiculous!

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:16 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1699
Location: Right Here.......
Lever, Cameron - gone

many high profile players have left and will continue to leave the crows nest

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:45 am 
Offline
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:34 pm
Posts: 2246
Only 4 South Australians played for the Crows on Saturday I hear.

IMO - Holding onto non south Australians is always going to be an issue for the Crows and Port.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:09 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:47 pm
Posts: 5804
Mr Red wrote:
Only 4 South Australians played for the Crows on Saturday I hear.

IMO - Holding onto non south Australians is always going to be an issue for the Crows and Port.


Jacobs, Laird, Brown & Knight.

Seems holding onto non-South Aussies isn't that large an issue, when they made up 82% of the team.

Crows 14/45 (or 31%)
Port 18/45 (or 40%) of list.

(WCE is 25/47 53% WA, Freo 19/44 43% WA)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:10 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1699
Location: Right Here.......
Slinky_Pete wrote:
Mr Red wrote:
Only 4 South Australians played for the Crows on Saturday I hear.

IMO - Holding onto non south Australians is always going to be an issue for the Crows and Port.


Jacobs, Laird, Brown & Knight.

Seems holding onto non-South Aussies isn't that large an issue, when they made up 82% of the team.

Crows 14/45 (or 31%)
Port 18/45 (or 40%) of list.

(WCE is 25/47 53% WA, Freo 19/44 43% WA)



Its not just holding onto players, but treating them well.
Maybe the fruit-tingles can learn a lesson in that

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:17 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:14 pm
Posts: 5745
Wayne Kerr wrote:
Slinky_Pete wrote:
Mr Red wrote:
Only 4 South Australians played for the Crows on Saturday I hear.

IMO - Holding onto non south Australians is always going to be an issue for the Crows and Port.


Jacobs, Laird, Brown & Knight.

Seems holding onto non-South Aussies isn't that large an issue, when they made up 82% of the team.

Crows 14/45 (or 31%)
Port 18/45 (or 40%) of list.

(WCE is 25/47 53% WA, Freo 19/44 43% WA)



Its not just holding onto players, but treating them well.
Maybe the fruit-tingles can learn a lesson in that


Maybe not

Daily Telegraph: Crows banish defender from awards night. http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIwqp-OojY.

How do they expect to attract new talent by behaving so unprofessionally?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:01 pm 
Offline
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:00 pm
Posts: 1
The role of the games and all sports is done for the glory for all candidates. The system is done for the formation of the usages of the academic essay writing for all students in the fight of the good and negative items for the candidates.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:12 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42442
I'm off to Country Victoria the week before grand final this year, OH DEAR. Friday off :-)

Back to SA for the week after. OH DEAR, Monday off :-)

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:13 pm 
Offline
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:07 pm
Posts: 1
News of the football has been occupied for the use of the norms for the people. The change of the xxxtentacion hoodie is introduced for the youth of the society in life.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fruit Tingles
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:39 pm 
Offline
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:26 pm
Posts: 1
Rang of the good things is expanded for the individuals. All the issues of the Robal app are introduced for the fulfillment of the gals for the strength and elements for the people.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group