36'ers

This forum is for discussion of other sports.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

Mr Red
Star Player
Star Player

36'ers

Post by Mr Red »

Must say I am enjoying watching them this year. Not just because they are sitting top but they have some real characters in their team including the coach.

Creek was the man against Perth in front of 13K yesterday he basically kept us in the game in the first half. The others stepped up a gear in the second half.

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: 36'ers

Post by Delete Your Account »

This is the 4th season the coach has been there, so it's definitely about being top

:-P

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

Mr Red wrote:Must say I am enjoying watching them this year. Not just because they are sitting top but they have some real characters in their team including the coach.

Creek was the man against Perth in front of 13K yesterday he basically kept us in the game in the first half. The others stepped up a gear in the second half.
I have to agree. There is a real energy and never say die passion to their play.
It's all in the Delivery!

Nordland Fylke
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Nordland Fylke »

I haven't been sufficiently bored to watch it.
FM radio is being phased out

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

south "Australians" suddenly getting interested because the team is top :lol:

Mr Red
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Mr Red »

I went to a number of the early games at Apollo Stadium - they had some real characters back in them days and I liked watching them play back then and have showed an interest since then. The current team does remind me of the players back then. Its been a long time since I have thought this.

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Brian the Postman »

Mr Red wrote:I went to a number of the early games at Apollo Stadium - they had some real characters back in them days and I liked watching them play back then and have showed an interest since then. The current team does remind me of the players back then. Its been a long time since I have thought this.
It's exciting how some of the young Australian players have developed as well. The likes of Creek and Sobey are developing into legitimate stars of the competition.
It's all in the Delivery!