"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:58 am

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: 6 nations
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:13 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42442
England going for the grand slam in their next game, 6 nations already been won.

Said we were just unlucky in the World Cup.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 nations
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:34 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52318
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Aussie coach helping you win the "div 3" of rugby tournaments is he?

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 nations
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:44 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42442
What's division 2?

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 nations
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:45 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52318
Location: Between the lake and the beach
God is an Englishman wrote:
What's division 2?


Four nations (southern hemisphere). Div 1, the world cup.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 nations
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:51 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42442
Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
What's division 2?


Four nations (southern hemisphere). Div 1, the world cup.


The 4 nations above the World Cup :lol: , is that because it's been so long since you won one you have to pretend it's not important.

You can only beat what's in front of you and England looking like doing the grand slam.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 nations
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:03 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52318
Location: Between the lake and the beach
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
What's division 2?


Four nations (southern hemisphere). Div 1, the world cup.


The 4 nations above the World Cup :lol: , is that because it's been so long since you won one you have to pretend it's not important.

You can only beat what's in front of you and England looking like doing the grand slam.


Reading ability bit rusty this afternoon? Read again.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 nations
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:09 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1699
Location: Right Here.......
Bomber wrote:
Aussie coach helping you win the "div 3" of rugby tournaments is he?



Why did you bother replying to him..... its only going to stoke his ego further..

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 nations
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:15 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42442
Wayne Kerr wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Aussie coach helping you win the "div 3" of rugby tournaments is he?



Why did you bother replying to him..... its only going to stoke his ego further..


I wasn't playing

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 6 nations
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:44 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52318
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Congrats to the micks.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group