"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Sat May 25, 2019 1:58 am

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:20 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43229
Your nation was started by those convicts. Therefore you chose to come to a nation of convicts and as such you should be assimilate and be proud to be a convict

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:33 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 53656
Location: Between the lake and the beach
God is an Englishman wrote:
Your nation was started by those convicts. Therefore you chose to come to a nation of convicts and as such you should be assimilate and be proud to be a convict


No, they were still bailed up and although a few were let loose, few reproduced. Then the masses came from a multitude of nations (without chains) as they knew how great it is here, and built this magnificent land you know and cant get enough of today.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:55 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:45 pm
Posts: 632
Location: U.K
You're full of it Lachy or better still, Przyrowie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:01 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43229
Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Your nation was started by those convicts. Therefore you chose to come to a nation of convicts and as such you should be assimilate and be proud to be a convict


No, they were still bailed up and although a few were let loose, few reproduced. Then the masses came from a multitude of nations (without chains) as they knew how great it is here, and built this magnificent land you know and cant get enough of today.


The land was built by the Anglos and the convicts. Nation of convict, accept your history. Don't be like the Greeks

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:07 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1762
Location: Right Here.......
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Your nation was started by those convicts. Therefore you chose to come to a nation of convicts and as such you should be assimilate and be proud to be a convict


No, they were still bailed up and although a few were let loose, few reproduced. Then the masses came from a multitude of nations (without chains) as they knew how great it is here, and built this magnificent land you know and cant get enough of today.


The land was built by the Anglos and the convicts. Nation of convict, accept your history. Don't be like the Greeks



the land was inhabited by the convicts, but it took the Europeans to build and construct the country.
If no european invasion happened, Australia would of still be living in tents and riding horse-carts

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!




Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:42 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43229
:lol:

I can only assume that by European invasion you mean the first fleet.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:08 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 53656
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Wayne Kerr wrote:
the land was inhabited by the convicts, but it took the Europeans to build and construct the country.
If no european invasion happened, Australia would of still be living in tents and riding horse-carts


Add that most suburbs would still look like Elizabeth, eating basic foods (pies, chips), strikes everywhere, whingeing that its too hot and playing hoof-ball style football everywhere.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:38 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1762
Location: Right Here.......
Bomber wrote:
Wayne Kerr wrote:
the land was inhabited by the convicts, but it took the Europeans to build and construct the country.
If no european invasion happened, Australia would of still be living in tents and riding horse-carts


Add that most suburbs would still look like Elizabeth, eating basic foods (pies, chips), strikes everywhere, whingeing that its too hot and playing hoof-ball style football everywhere.



and this

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!




Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:39 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1762
Location: Right Here.......
God is an Englishman wrote:
:lol:

I can only assume that by European invasion you mean the first fleet.



No, they were convicts
:wink:

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!




Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:29 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43229
Wayne Kerr wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
:lol:

I can only assume that by European invasion you mean the first fleet.



No, they were convicts
:wink:


The I struggle with what "european invasion" bettered this country.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:36 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1762
Location: Right Here.......
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wayne Kerr wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
:lol:

I can only assume that by European invasion you mean the first fleet.



No, they were convicts
:wink:


The I struggle with what "european invasion" bettered this country.



Not surprising considering you believe domino's makes a great pizza!

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!




Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:29 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:45 pm
Posts: 632
Location: U.K
:lol: :lol: Elizabeth... full of feral aussies, pies are aussie food , remember" kangaroos, meat pies & holden cars"cheap and nasty :lol: :lol:, strikes got you your current standard of living, whinging is an australian trait, hoof ball... sounds like football that was played in 80% of the countries of the world in the 50s & 60s ( the poles still play it...if they ever play in any finals..unlikely). The British & the Europeans built this country together, each bringing their own skills & food with them. To say that only one country contributed is nonsensical.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:26 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43229
Pies are not an Aussie food, it's just one the many foreign things they claim. A bit like Holden cars really.

Kangaroos are also not solely an Australian thing.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:41 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 53656
Location: Between the lake and the beach
^

And yet you still live here. The toomers of this world created "Lizbeff", now he's struggling with who really thrives there. Go and ask these particular "aussies" where their ancestors come from.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:17 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43229
Bomber wrote:
^

And yet you still live here. The toomers of this world created "Lizbeff", now he's struggling with who really thrives there. Go and ask these particular "aussies" where their ancestors come from.


Most of them call themselves Australian, they have assimilated to the (lack of) culture over here.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:42 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1762
Location: Right Here.......
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
^

And yet you still live here. The toomers of this world created "Lizbeff", now he's struggling with who really thrives there. Go and ask these particular "aussies" where their ancestors come from.


Most of them call themselves Australian, they have assimilated to the (lack of) culture over here.



must be because they love the Aussie lifestyle then.......
:roll:

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!




Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:30 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43229
Wayne Kerr wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
^

And yet you still live here. The toomers of this world created "Lizbeff", now he's struggling with who really thrives there. Go and ask these particular "aussies" where their ancestors come from.


Most of them call themselves Australian, they have assimilated to the (lack of) culture over here.



must be because they love the Aussie lifestyle then.......
:roll:


Must be - no accounting for taste

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:38 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1762
Location: Right Here.......
^^^ says a lot more about your taste, or lack off

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!




Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:16 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 53656
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Wayne Kerr wrote:
^^^ says a lot more about your taste, or lack off


He likes Dominos pizzas, so stands to reason.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:53 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43229
Wayne Kerr wrote:
^^^ says a lot more about your taste, or lack off



How does it say anything about my taste if you're talking about other people's taste?

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:45 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm
Posts: 1762
Location: Right Here.......
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wayne Kerr wrote:
^^^ says a lot more about your taste, or lack off



How does it say anything about my taste if you're talking about other people's taste?



You rate domino's pizza, enough said

_________________
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!




Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:47 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43229
Wayne Kerr wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Wayne Kerr wrote:
^^^ says a lot more about your taste, or lack off



How does it say anything about my taste if you're talking about other people's taste?



You rate domino's pizza, enough said


We're talking about other people's taste, not mine

What's wrong with Domino's anyway?

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:50 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 53656
Location: Between the lake and the beach
They're like eating rubber, not pizza. Ever thought why they virtually give them away for like $5 or whatever?

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:05 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43229
Bomber wrote:
They're like eating rubber, not pizza. Ever thought why they virtually give them away for like $5 or whatever?


You'll be telling me you don't like the McCain's frozen ones next.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:12 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 53656
Location: Between the lake and the beach
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
They're like eating rubber, not pizza. Ever thought why they virtually give them away for like $5 or whatever?


You'll be telling me you don't like the McCain's frozen ones next.


It's probably the only worse alternative to Dominos

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:47 pm 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:05 am
Posts: 272
Homebrand?

_________________
No-one is innocent


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:58 pm 
Offline
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:51 pm
Posts: 1
[url]avg antivirus technical support phone number[/url]https://avg.customersupportphonenumber.com
<a href="https://avg.customersupportphonenumber.com/">avg antivirus technical support phone number</a>


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:24 pm 
Offline
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:12 pm
Posts: 1
The contest between Australia and New Zealand will be watchable at Cricket World Cup 2019, because New Zealand lost to Australia in World Cup Final. New Zealand qualified for the WC Semi-Final most of the time, only first time they went to qualify for WC final, We are hoping a big contest between both Atlassian Countries.

Find out more about Cricket World Cup Records


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v New Zealand
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:10 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 43229
mhmalik2901 wrote:
The contest between Australia and New Zealand will be watchable at Cricket World Cup 2019, because New Zealand lost to Australia in World Cup Final. New Zealand qualified for the WC Semi-Final most of the time, only first time they went to qualify for WC final, We are hoping a big contest between both Atlassian Countries.

Find out more about Cricket World Cup Records


Atlassian countries? Didn't realise this was to do with a software company.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 329 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group