FootballNews
http://www.footballnews.com.au/forum/

Aus v India - test series
http://www.footballnews.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=75657
Page 16 of 20

Author:  Bodø [ Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

I hope you didn't plan on catching the train.

Author:  Bomber [ Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Bodø wrote:
I hope you didn't plan on catching the train.


Mate organizing Uber taxi for the trip in and out :)

Author:  Bomber [ Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Mitch Marsh dropped. Probably the right call.

Author:  Bomber [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Holy cow - India win toss and bat (as expected) - 3/19 and Kholi out. :D

Author:  ozzie owl [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

India 4/42

Author:  Mr Red [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

ozzie owl wrote:
India 4/42


A quick game is a good game :)

Author:  ozzie owl [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Mr Red wrote:
ozzie owl wrote:
India 4/42


A quick game is a good game :)


I am going on saturday so dont want it over too quick.

Author:  Bomber [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Mr Red wrote:
ozzie owl wrote:
India 4/42


A quick game is a good game :)


I'd like it to last at least 3 days thanks

Author:  Dave now from No 9 [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Lol, India will still win

Author:  Bomber [ Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Dave from Number 12 wrote:
Lol, India will still win


Aus 3/64 so you might be right :|

Author:  God is an Englishman [ Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

ozzie owl wrote:
India 4/42



You can't get 42 wickets

Author:  Stitch This [ Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Pujara given out three times in an innings - three successful reviews. Is that some kind of record or just shit umpiring?

Author:  God is an Englishman [ Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Stitch This wrote:
Pujara given out three times in an innings - three successful reviews. Is that some kind of record or just shit umpiring?


Long wants England to get the #1 ranking.

Author:  Bomber [ Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

God is an Englishman wrote:
Stitch This wrote:
Pujara given out three times in an innings - three successful reviews. Is that some kind of record or just shit umpiring?


Long wants England to get the #1 ranking.


Cheats

Author:  God is an Englishman [ Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Stitch This wrote:
Pujara given out three times in an innings - three successful reviews. Is that some kind of record or just shit umpiring?


Long wants England to get the #1 ranking.


Cheats


How so?

Author:  Bomber [ Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

English and Maths not your strong points?

Author:  God is an Englishman [ Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Bomber wrote:
English and Maths not your strong points?


One of them was my best subject.

How so?

Author:  Bomber [ Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
English and Maths not your strong points?


One of them was my best subject.

How so?


An umpire "wanting England to be #1", who happens to be a pom and giving 3 outs that weren't? Sounds fishy enough!

Author:  Bomber [ Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Oh well, went down by 31 runs. Competitive and another AO classic test, but now on to Perth which will probably be our best hope of a win

Author:  God is an Englishman [ Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
English and Maths not your strong points?


One of them was my best subject.

How so?


An umpire "wanting England to be #1", who happens to be a pom and giving 3 outs that weren't? Sounds fishy enough!



I like how you assume that just because your team was involved in an entire team of cheats (sorry just the leadership group) that other teams are as well. the comment said, Llong wanted them to win, nothingbtindo with a country cheating.

Had to you said cheat, your point would have been valid as it would have been singular. Was it your English or your maths that let you down?

Author:  Bomber [ Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

God is an Englishman wrote:

I like how you assume that just because your team was involved in an entire team of cheats (sorry just the leadership group) that other teams are as well. the comment said, Llong wanted them to win, nothingbtindo with a country cheating.

Had to you said cheat, your point would have been valid as it would have been singular. Was it your English or your maths that let you down?


Collusion. Look it up. Infers plural hence cheatS.

Gee imagine if an Aussie umpire did similar. There'd be a whole new topic dedicated to it by now.

Ironic that India, hater of DRS, was saved by it.

Author:  God is an Englishman [ Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:

I like how you assume that just because your team was involved in an entire team of cheats (sorry just the leadership group) that other teams are as well. the comment said, Llong wanted them to win, nothingbtindo with a country cheating.

Had to you said cheat, your point would have been valid as it would have been singular. Was it your English or your maths that let you down?


Collusion. Look it up. Infers plural hence cheatS.

Gee imagine if an Aussie umpire did similar. There'd be a whole new topic dedicated to it by now.

Ironic that India, hater of DRS, was saved by it.


They weren't "saved by it", the right decisions were made because of it.

So you now beliebe that England bribed and umpire to let australia win. Unlike yours, my country aren't proven cheats.

Author:  B.Toomer [ Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Obviously a shortage of sandpaper in South Australia. :lol: :lol:

Author:  Wayne Kerr [ Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:30 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Bunnings had it on lockdown, just in case...

Author:  Wayne Kerr [ Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:

I like how you assume that just because your team was involved in an entire team of cheats (sorry just the leadership group) that other teams are as well. the comment said, Llong wanted them to win, nothingbtindo with a country cheating.

Had to you said cheat, your point would have been valid as it would have been singular. Was it your English or your maths that let you down?


Collusion. Look it up. Infers plural hence cheatS.

Gee imagine if an Aussie umpire did similar. There'd be a whole new topic dedicated to it by now.

Ironic that India, hater of DRS, was saved by it.


They weren't "saved by it", the right decisions were made because of it.

So you now beliebe that England bribed and umpire to let australia win. Unlike yours, my country aren't proven cheats.




https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11967315

Author:  Wayne Kerr [ Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

https://www.theroar.com.au/2011/09/30/england-admit-to-cheating-at-rugby-world-cup/

Author:  Wayne Kerr [ Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/126739/No-I-m-not-a-cheat-bloody-cheat

Author:  God is an Englishman [ Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Wayne Kerr wrote:


A denied accusation. Never anything proven.

Author:  God is an Englishman [ Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Wayne Kerr wrote:


ICC cleared him.

Author:  God is an Englishman [ Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Aus v India - test series

Wayne Kerr wrote:



They replaced a dodgy ball. OK against the rules but minor and truly clutching off you think that's comparable to using sandpaper.

Page 16 of 20 All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/