England cricket team lol

This forum is for discussion of other sports.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Re: England cricket team lol

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:58 pm
Cooper wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:33 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:24 pm
Cooper wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:18 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:56 pm It shows he might be slightly hypocritical.
How so? He is of Pakistani decent is he not?
How can he complain about being called something that's racist when he happily wears it?
As usual trying to answer a question with a question.

Just the same as African Americans can and do use the N word freely to each other yet if someone not of the African American race uses it, it is extremely racist.

I answered your now you can go back and answer the 2 i asked.
You do like trying to play this game don't you.

I answered one of your questions, the other can't me answered as I have no idea if he's decent or not.

Now, you may disagrwe with the answer but that's not really my problem. If you would like to lrove my answer is incorrect then I will probably listen to you.

I
Obviously it was a typo which we have all done (like the multiple in your post) and it should have been Pakistani descent but you knew that.

A question in response to a question isn't an answer. Try again, or keep dodging as usual.

The proof is in my response above regarding African Americans and the use of the n word.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Cooper wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:49 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:56 pm It shows he might be slightly hypocritical.
How can he complain about being called something that's racist when he happily wears it?

Just the same as African Americans can and do use the N word freely to each other yet if someone not of the African American race uses it, it is extremely racist.

I answered one of your questions, the other can't me answered as I have no idea if he's decent or not.

Now, you may disagrwe with the answer but that's not really my problem. If you would like to lrove my answer is incorrect then I will probably listen to you.

I
Obviously it was a typo which we have all done (like the multiple in your post) and it should have been Pakistani descent but you knew that.

A question in response to a question isn't an answer. Try again, or keep dodging as usual.

The proof is in my response above regarding African Americans and the use of the n word.
It makes sense now, He's not just Pakistani "decent" he's Pakistani.

You have not provided proof, you have provided another example.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:55 am

I

Still one to go.

How so?

Proof of what? Trying to add more questions in to try "win" the argument are you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keep trying.

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

The photo shows a bloke who self identifies as a ‘paki’, separating himself from English mainstream not the other way round. The printing of the word on the sports shirt, displayed publicly in what looks like a council facility, proves the word isn’t in itself offensive and is actually used as banter. Azeem, a proven racist, liar, drinker and alleged pervert was paid massive compensation and given immunity to ruin peoples careers based it seems on what are at best, contradictions

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

N5 1BH wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:46 am
The photo shows a bloke who self identifies as a ‘paki’, separating himself from English mainstream not the other way round. The printing of the word on the sports shirt, displayed publicly in what looks like a council facility, proves the word isn’t in itself offensive and is actually used as banter. Azeem, a proven racist, liar, drinker and alleged pervert was paid massive compensation and given immunity to ruin peoples careers based it seems on what are at best, contradictions
How does it prove its not offensive if said at him by someone of another race, country etc?
Refer to my explanation of the use of the N word and African Americans above.

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Post by N5 1BH »

It doesn’t, no more than it proves using it means offence is intended. Its all about the context. My problem is that unlike Balance and co. the unreliable Azeem doesn’t need the burden of proof, he has immunity.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

N5 1BH wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:31 pm It doesn’t, no more than it proves using it means offence is intended. Its all about the context. My problem is that unlike Balance and co. the unreliable Azeem doesn’t need the burden of proof, he has immunity.
Whether offense is intended or not is irrelevant. Its upto the person on the receiving end to determine if they are offended or not.

As for the whole immunity thing, im not upto date with that but if its going both ways then no he shouldnt be immune like the others.

For what ive seen its likely a case of them all saying racist things to each other. Id say all sides are as bad as each other, doubt any of them are innocent.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Cooper wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:51 am

I

Still one to go.

How so?

Proof of what? Trying to add more questions in to try "win" the argument are you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keep trying.
I didn't add a question, making things up now because you've lost AGAIN. Better luck next, maybe one day you'll win one.

I'll reword for you as you're struggling.

If you happily wear a tshirt claiming you're a p*k* then it's hypocritical you're offended to be called a p*k*. On another hypocritical matter, you can't call someone z**bo and then complain when you're called p*k*.

I wonder what you are going to deflect with next.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:15 pm
Cooper wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:51 am

I

Still one to go.

How so?

Keep trying.
I didn't add a question, making things up now because you've lost AGAIN. Better luck next, maybe one day you'll win one.

I'll reword for you as you're struggling.

If you happily wear a tshirt claiming you're a p*k* then it's hypocritical you're offended to be called a p*k*. On another hypocritical matter, you can't call someone z**bo and then complain when you're called p*k*.

I wonder what you are going to deflect with next.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you truely have lost it lol

You were beaten as usual a long time ago. I think you need to go back to school and learn how to read again.

Once again you are wrong as always. Refer my African American and the N word statement which shuts your opinion down completely lol

Its hilarious you think these guys being accused are innocent and Azeem is the one solely in the wrong. It shows your bias and shows your likely racist too.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Cooper wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:10 pm

You were beaten as usual a long time ago. I think you need to go back to school and learn how to read again.

Once again you are wrong as always. Refer my African American and the N word statement which shuts your opinion down completely lol

Its hilarious you think these guys being accused are innocent and Azeem is the one solely in the wrong. It shows your bias and shows your likely racist too.
When have I ever said only one person is in the wrong?

I have just said there is no conclusive proof and that he's a hypocrite.

Your African American analogy merely gives another example of a hypocrite, it doesn't prove anything.

Now, you have to suggest I am racist. Yes, that's definitely the behaviour of someone who thinks they have won the discussion. You have never even come close to beating me, I doubt you ever will.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:30 am
Cooper wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:10 pm

When have I ever said only one person is in the wrong?

I have just said there is no conclusive proof and that he's a hypocrite.

Your African American analogy merely gives another example of a hypocrite, it doesn't prove anything.

Now, you have to suggest I am racist. Yes, that's definitely the behaviour of someone who thinks they have won the discussion. You have never even come close to beating me, I doubt you ever will.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Its so funny reading your posts thinking you ever win, well done on another loss lol

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

You appear to have missed the question AGAIN.

Cooper
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Cooper »

God is an Englishman wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:33 pm You appear to have missed the question AGAIN.
Who are you even saying that too B.Toomer oops GIAE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They must have taken a leaf out of your book in not answering questions.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Cooper wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:01 pm
God is an Englishman wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:33 pm You appear to have missed the question AGAIN.
Who are you even saying that too B.Toomer oops GIAE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They must have taken a leaf out of your book in not answering questions.
You appear to have missed the question AGAIN.

Frank Costanza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Frank Costanza »

GIAE - Are the English boys homesick or are they just not very good at the moment?
Haven't won a test in a long time and about to lose the series to the WIndies
WHO TOOK MY TV GUIDE???

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Frank Costanza wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:50 am GIAE - Are the English boys homesick or are they just not very good at the moment?
Our batting is weak. If Root fails we struggle.

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

God is an Englishman wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:37 am
Frank Costanza wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:50 am GIAE - Are the English boys homesick or are they just not very good at the moment?
Too much focus on short form cricket by TCCB .

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

ozzie owl wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:05 pm
I wouldn't think that would be any different in most nations. A lot of us wouldn't know when Sheffield Shield is on nowadays.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

ozzie owl wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:05 pm
Agreed

C U Next Saturday
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by C U Next Saturday »

Maybe they should have promotion / relegation in the World Test Championship

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

C U Next Saturday wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:57 pm Maybe they should have promotion / relegation in the World Test Championship
Too much risk of next Ashes series being voided. ;-)
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Bomber wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:00 pm
C U Next Saturday wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:57 pm Maybe they should have promotion / relegation in the World Test Championship
Cricket australia would probably go bust without the Ashes. It's the only games that sell out.

Would be a good idea then, would stop what England have done and solely concentrating on white ball cricket.

It got us a world cup trophy but at the detriment to the proper game. Many countries (England and australia included) have a lack of batsmen who know how to build an innings. The art of leaving a ball seems to have been lost.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:14 pm
Cricket australia would probably go bust without the Ashes. It's the only games that sell out.

Would be a good idea then, would stop what England have done and solely concentrating on white ball cricket.

It got us a world cup trophy but at the detriment to the proper game. Many countries (England and australia included) have a lack of batsmen who know how to build an innings. The art of leaving a ball seems to have been lost.
Next series due is in england isn't it?
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Bomber wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:19 pm

Yes

C U Next Saturday
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by C U Next Saturday »

winning 1 World Cup is the detriment to the proper game .... hope England never win another 4 then.
but then again it was an Australian coach that was in control at the time.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:53 pm

Yes
In that case you would then have a chance to win second division and get promoted, then by the time you come back to Australia, the sell outs will continue. Yes, we may need to miss one, but I have confidence you could top div 2 when you have mastered enough wins against the likes of Netherlands, Canada and Namibia.
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Bomber wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:09 pm

Yes
In that case you would then have a chance to win second division and get promoted, then by the time you come back to Australia, the sell outs will continue. Yes, we may need to miss one, but I have confidence you could top div 2 when you have mastered enough wins against the likes of Netherlands, Canada and Namibia.

Allow me to explain how Ashes series work. One series in England and then a series in australia.

So, with relegation it would risk either team dropping down and the Ashes not happening. If that was a series in australia then CA would be screwed.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:17 pm

Yes

Allow me to explain how Ashes series work. One series in England and then a series in australia.

So, with relegation it would risk either team dropping down and the Ashes not happening. If that was a series in australia then CA would be screwed.
I know how they work. One tour of your lot not coming as result of being in div 2, would just be replaced with India and we won't go broke. You'd just come next time if you're good enough to get promoted.
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Bomber wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:33 pm

Yes

I know how they work. One tour of your lot not coming as result of being in div 2, would just be replaced with India and we won't go broke. You'd just come next time if you're good enough to get promoted.

So you'd survive easily without the extra tv money, extra ticket revenue, spending in the ground. Australian grounds only sell out when you play one country.

You can't replace with India as they'd probably be in Div 1, too long a stay in div 2 for australia and you'd be screwed.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:29 pm
Bomber wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:33 pm

Yes

So you'd survive easily without the extra tv money, extra ticket revenue, spending in the ground. Australian grounds only sell out when you play one country.

You can't replace with India as they'd probably be in Div 1, too long a stay in div 2 for australia and you'd be screwed.
:lol: @ all of that.

Our grounds sizes v yours.
When did CA last go broke?
Have you looked the current test ladder lately?

:lol:
Ignore this signature