"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 4:14 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:03 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1587
PDog wrote:
Bacon888 wrote:
Old Redback wrote:
I hate to point out the fault in your argument but had he ended up as a stain on the sheets then they would not have been his parents.


But the people who are his parents would still have existed, and the sheets would've still belonged to them.

exactly.

nice try OldCunt.

You should take it on the road, clearly a well oiled cohesive unit, Pwee manages to make a poor argument and then Pig tries to justify it by making a completely irrelevant point to the original one in an attempt to back it up - maybe you should try politics? Pays more money than collecting trollies for Woolies.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:18 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:47 pm
Posts: 5863
Old Redback wrote:
But the argument here is about the nice person that was produced not the parents of said nice person.


Have you seen "Back to the Future?"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:20 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1587
Bacon888 wrote:
Old Redback wrote:
But the argument here is about the nice person that was produced not the parents of said nice person.


Have you seen "Back to the Future?"


Er...............sorry to burst your bubble mate but that was "make believe". BY the way the tooth fairy, Easter Bunny and Santa Claus aren't real either.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:07 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:47 pm
Posts: 5863
Old Redback wrote:
Bacon888 wrote:
Old Redback wrote:
But the argument here is about the nice person that was produced not the parents of said nice person.


Have you seen "Back to the Future?"


Er...............sorry to burst your bubble mate but that was "make believe". BY the way the tooth fairy, Easter Bunny and Santa Claus aren't real either.


So is some previous story about stains.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:09 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:47 pm
Posts: 5863
Old Redback wrote:
Bacon888 wrote:
Old Redback wrote:
But the argument here is about the nice person that was produced not the parents of said nice person.


Have you seen "Back to the Future?"


Er...............sorry to burst your bubble mate but that was "make believe". BY the way the tooth fairy, Easter Bunny and Santa Claus aren't real either.


President Bill Clinton was born in Arkansas.

You: No, wait, he wasn't President when he was born!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:30 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1587
Seriously Bacon what is the weather like on your planet? :clown:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:27 am 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:47 pm
Posts: 5863
Old Redback wrote:
Seriously Bacon what is the weather like on your planet? :clown:


But is it my weather, if you aren't there?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:25 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1587
You are so out there I'm starting to like you. Keep up the great (obscure) work.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:49 pm 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:24 pm
Posts: 2444
Who the crows got this week ?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:53 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:47 pm
Posts: 5863
adelaidebloke wrote:
Who the crows got this week ?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFL_finals_system


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:23 pm 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:24 pm
Posts: 2444
got a coach yet lads :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:24 am 
Offline
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:09 pm
Posts: 2232
Location: 300kms North of Dingo Whoop Whoop
one of yours will be ours...

how unfortunate!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:43 am 
Offline
Star Player
Star Player

Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:56 pm
Posts: 3648
Will be embaressing for megabonehead that the crows are trying to copy the power in the hopes that the fruit loops can find some heart.

_________________
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That's why I succeed." -Michael Jordan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:55 am 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Posts: 6901
not at all......after all, pittman, rehn, Edwards, haysman, keith Thomas (norwood) have all gone the other way (Primus was also Norwood).

what will be embarrassing is the way Walsh tries to win over the supporters after Power officials have gone on record telling everyone that he loathes the crows :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:43 am 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 1:22 pm
Posts: 979
Location: Adelaide
I have no idea what to think of this.

Hoping he does well, but I think it will be another tough few years as a Crows supporter.

Makes me wonder what Sanderson did that was so wrong, to sack him so hastily with no replacement even considered.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: LOL CROWS
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:34 pm 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:18 pm
Posts: 13172
wizard wrote:
I have no idea what to think of this.

Hoping he does well, but I think it will be another tough few years as a Crows supporter.

Makes me wonder what Sanderson did that was so wrong, to sack him so hastily with no replacement even considered.

I think its a great move. Hes got 10+ years experience as an assistant coach, also being part of a premiership.

I think crows are on the up

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group