Michael Clarke

This forum is for discussion of other sports.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

N5 1BH
Star Player
Star Player

Michael Clarke

Post by N5 1BH »

"Honestly, if anybody was out of line it was me and I apologised to the opposition player that I was out of line to," Clarke said afterwards. "A player who I have the utmost respect for, who tries to kill me every time I bat, who batted exceptionally well, and I was out of line. Let's just say he got me at a bad time because we'd just had a decision that didn't go our way,"
Yet another declaration of respect for the opposition from Clarke on behalf of himself and/or his team. How many is that this year ? maybe there is a pattern forming.

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Re: Michael Clarke

Post by God is an Englishman »

You know the aussies will come out with it's there "winning mentality" or play it down like they always do.

Cricket is a great game that the aussies love. Just think how they would enjoy it if they watched with both eyes open.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

please Hawksey...don't talk on my behalf.....
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

PDog
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PDog »

God is an Englishman wrote:You know the aussies will come out with it's there "winning mentality" or play it down like they always do.

Cricket is a great game that the aussies love. Just think how they would enjoy it if they watched with both eyes open.
*their

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

God is an Englishman wrote:You know the aussies will come out with it's there "winning mentality" or play it down like they always do.

You might like it even more if you did too!
Ignore this signature

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

PDog wrote:

*their
as I said, the aussies will come out with