IS PORT POWER becomng the bigger club!

This forum is for discussion of other sports.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

adelaidebloke
Star Player
Star Player

Re: IS PORT POWER becomng the bigger club!

Post by adelaidebloke »

Rucci, is a very smart man and writes very accurate imformative articles, i enjoyed it alot.

Port fade this year LOL

adelaidebloke
Star Player
Star Player

Post by adelaidebloke »

9 and 1....8 points clear.

that is all!!!

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

adelaidebloke wrote:9 and 1....8 points clear.

that is all!!!
Do you get a trophy for that?
Ignore this signature

Red-4-Life
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Red-4-Life »

Bomber wrote:
adelaidebloke wrote:9 and 1....8 points clear.

that is all!!!
Do you get a trophy for that?
Mid season minor premiership trophy...duh

adelaidebloke
Star Player
Star Player

Post by adelaidebloke »

you don't get a trophy but you guarantee finals after say 12 rounds...good place to be.

big chance of home final too

adelaidebloke
Star Player
Star Player

Post by adelaidebloke »

2 games clear at the top 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Black_Panther »

MegaBonus wrote:Image
And look at all you Cows fans pop up like the roaches you are!
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That's why I succeed." -Michael Jordan

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

on the contrary....we all see the light and the Power fans go scurrying for the safety of darkness.

how bad was the umpiring?????
“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks." Winston Churchill

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Black_Panther »

MegaBonus wrote:on the contrary....we all see the light and the Power fans go scurrying for the safety of darkness.

Given that you guys were winning, I assume that you tried something different and stayed until the final siren?
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That's why I succeed." -Michael Jordan

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

thanks for bringing it up.......

Question...Did power fans leave before the final siren???

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Black_Panther »

MegaBonus wrote:thanks for bringing it up.......

Question...Did power fans leave before the final siren???
I will take that as a yes and that you stayed until the end for the first time this year!

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

if I could've attended, I would've stayed to the end.....now, how about answering my question....

did the most loyal fans stay till the end???

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Delete Your Account »

Black_Panther wrote:
MegaBonus wrote:on the contrary....we all see the light and the Power fans go scurrying for the safety of darkness.

Given that you guys were winning, I assume that you tried something different and stayed until the final siren?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IW3rF1WKxs

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

MegaBonus wrote:if I could've attended, I would've stayed to the end.....now, how about answering my question....

did the most loyal fans stay till the end???
Absolutely. Didn't see any leave. How come you didn't attend?
Port didn't play well and crows wanted it more. It was our worst performance of the season but good on the crows for winning their grand final this year.
The umpiring was pathetic though but that isn't the reason we lost. We just weren't with it yesterday.
At least port fans are facing the music today. You cow fans have hidden since your loss to Melbourne.

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

totsreds08

Absolutely. Didn't see any leave. well, youre wrong!!!! its in the papers today..

How come you didn't attend? none of your business... :roll: :roll:

Port didn't play well and crows wanted it more. It was our worst performance of the season but good on the crows for winning their grand final this year. your praise means jack if its followed by sour grapes

The umpiring was pathetic though but that isn't the reason we lost. then why mention it???? excuses!!!

At least port fans are facing the music today. You cow fans have hidden since your loss to Melbourne. no, weve been here....weve accepted that we were struggling...

whats ports plan B??? when a team like Sydney showed the rest of the comp how to beat you and a cabernet Adl was able to execute the same game plan, whats port going to do against a near full strength Hawthorn and Freo???

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

MegaBonus wrote:
totsreds08

Absolutely. Didn't see any leave. well, youre wrong!!!! its in the papers today..

How come you didn't attend? none of your business... :roll: :roll:

Port didn't play well and crows wanted it more. It was our worst performance of the season but good on the crows for winning their grand final this year. your praise means jack if its followed by sour grapes

The umpiring was pathetic though but that isn't the reason we lost. then why mention it???? excuses!!!

At least port fans are facing the music today. You cow fans have hidden since your loss to Melbourne. no, weve been here....weve accepted that we were struggling...

whats ports plan B??? when a team like Sydney showed the rest of the comp how to beat you and a cabernet Adl was able to execute the same game plan, whats port going to do against a near full strength Hawthorn and Freo???
Wow if I doubted you were a nice person before, you've certainly proved to be one now.

Haven't read the paper but wouldn't be surprising if they show port fans leaving early. There is a reason why it's known as the crowvertiser.
It was certainly celebrated like the crows won the girlfriend. Seeing as many of my cow fans have already stated that they don't care if they make finals because they beat port, I'd say that is definitely the case.
You mentioned the umpiring above. I was just letting you know that it was cabernet especially with the crows gifted some goals.
And no you cow fans haven't posted much in here lately.

Port have lost 3 games all year. 2 games were by under 2 goals when we have had players subbed out. I don't think we have a lot to worry about.
Freo didn't play us full strength. They had 2 key backs out but we have our ruck and a key back out as well. Don't even worry about how port are going anyways. You guys are the most inconsistent team in the league. Just worry about how you probably won't turn up next week and lose :lol:

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Delete Your Account »

totsreds08 wrote:[
Port have lost 3 games all year. 2 games were by under 2 goals when we have had players subbed out. I don't think we have a lot to worry about.
Freo didn't play us full strength. They had 2 key backs out but we have our ruck and a key back out as well. Don't even worry about how port are going anyways. You guys are the most inconsistent team in the league. Just worry about how you probably won't turn up next week and lose :lol:
No, that's the Kangaroos.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Interesting that the Crows v Power game had 10k more attending than the Collingwood v Carlton game. Both games late Sunday, cold weather, are some Vic clubs no longer as big as they think? :wink:
Ignore this signature

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

and now Eddie wants to be compensated....and I say fair enough....they have after all, been subsiding the Power for years....

if they want small clubs like the Power to financially survive off big clubs like Adl, West Coast and Collingwood (like leeches), then they have to give them better time slots!!!!

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Black_Panther »

MegaBonus wrote:and now Eddie wants to be compensated....and I say fair enough....they have after all, been subsiding the Power for years....

if they want small clubs like the Power to financially survive off big clubs like Adl, West Coast and Collingwood (like leeches), then they have to give them better time slots!!!!
Whare are you dribbling about?

Wasn't it your home game on Sunday?

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

Ive noticed no Power fans have commented on Rucci's article....

the one that confirms the old VFL 'played' and 'used' the PAFC and treated it like a biatch to try and force the SANFL's hand. It then broke ranks and went against the Victor Harbor agreement and acted selfishly. This meant that the SANFL was in a weaker bargaining position when negotiating the entry of a 'composite' side which is what the VFL wanted....meaning, the Crows had the worst/harshest drafting/recruiting concessions of all new clubs....not to mention the $4m entry fee, allowing dying VFL clubs to survive.

Oh, colossus, where are you now.....You doubted me all those years ago re: the above....

Rookie
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Rookie »

All of a sudden the powder puffs are dropping back to the pack

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Hi.

Bye.

:D
Ignore this signature

totsreds08
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by totsreds08 »

Bomber wrote:Hi.

Bye.

:D
Anything we can do to stop the crows from making the 8 :wink:
Shocking game. Both teams were crap but port once again didn't take chances and you won't win if you don't take your chances.

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

Black_Panther wrote:Whare are you dribbling about?

Wasn't it your home game on Sunday?
Someone call the police.
Time for some righteous indignation

MegaBonus
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by MegaBonus »

adelaidebloke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:42 am

2 games clear at the top 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

5 weeks since your last post and counting............................. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :clown: :lol: :lol:

adelaidebloke
Star Player
Star Player

Post by adelaidebloke »

port will be in september again, Crows again watching!!!!!

Sue Dookoo
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Sue Dookoo »

Like you care!
Dig the digits !!!

wizard
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by wizard »

adelaidebloke wrote:port will be in september again, Crows again watching!!!!!
Careful.

Currently 5th and 8th.

On form you'd have to back the crows. Crows are currently playing great football, Port aren't.

Wheels have fallen off the Power a bit, but both teams now look like they'll be playing in September.