NAB Cup GF

This forum is for discussion of other sports.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

NAB Cup GF

Post by Steve#4 »

Well not a big fan of ALF but couldn't help tuning in when I got home from Juniors tonight.

Great 3rd & 4th Quarter........

We are the pride of Brisbane Town, we wear Maroon, Blue and Gold..................... :D

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: NAB Cup GF

Post by Wraith »

Caught the last 5 mins of the last quarter.

Finally this stupid cup is over.

Let the real stuff begin.

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

:lol:

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

Steve#6 wrote::lol:
What's so funny?

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

You watched the last 5 minutes...... :lol:

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

Steve#6 wrote:You watched the last 5 minutes...... :lol:
Well by the time I got home from Hindmarsh I thought I'd flick it on.

Still don't see the humour in it.

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Wraith wrote:

Sorry, must be an in Joke :wink:

Red-4-Life
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Red-4-Life »

Well done Brisbane...should have played in QLD so the result is justice to them

ruud
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by ruud »

Wraith wrote: Finally this stupid cup is over.

Let the real stuff begin.

Stich This
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Stich This »

Red-4-Life wrote:Well done Brisbane...should have played in QLD so the result is justice to them
Though they got all the old Roy's fans for Melbourne support

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Wraith wrote:

and u call urself a supporter??
:lol:

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

It's a preseason cup you douche.

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

Wraith wrote:It's a preseason cup you douche.

and???

a supporter "supports" even if they had a training game!

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

bubu wrote:
Wraith wrote:It's a preseason cup you douche.

and???

a supporter "supports" even if they had a training game!
Does he let sensitive information out on a forum too?

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Steve#6 wrote:Well not a big fan of ALF but couldn't help tuning in when I got home from Juniors tonight.

We are the pride of Brisbane Town, we wear Maroon, Blue and Gold..................... :D
Forgot to ask - you "got home from Juniors" what? Please expand..

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Con M wrote:
Steve#6 wrote:Well not a big fan of ALF but couldn't help tuning in when I got home from Juniors tonight.

Junior and Buba's place... :lol:

No, Coaching Juniors... :)

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Steve#6 wrote:
Con M wrote:

Junior and Buba's place... :lol:

No, Coaching Juniors... :)
Thanks for reply, but coaching what juniors? Soccer-football juniors, aussie rules juniors, what?

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Con M wrote:
Thanks for reply, but coaching what juniors? Soccer-football juniors, aussie rules juniors, what?
Why does it matter :?

Basketball, netball, soccer, snooker, marbles etc, etc......Doesn't matter to the conversation/thread really.

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Steve#6 wrote:
Con M wrote:

Basketball, netball, soccer, snooker, marbles etc, etc......Doesn't matter to the conversation/thread really.
Oh yes it does, Steve hash 6. I was tired of being a a coaching co-ordinator of coaches who coach soccer-football yet rave about and continually talk about AFL, NRL or whatever.. Now I'm not saying that was you, Steve#6. But if you are a soccer-football coach, what drew you to watch the mickey-mouse, embarrassed-to-be-a-sponsor NAB Cup?

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

Con M wrote:
Steve#6 wrote:
Con M wrote:

Oh yes it does, Steve hash 6. I was tired of being a a coaching co-ordinator of coaches who coach soccer-football yet rave about and continually talk about AFL, NRL or whatever.. Now I'm not saying that was you, Steve#6. But if you are a soccer-football coach, what drew you to watch the mickey-mouse, embarrassed-to-be-a-sponsor NAB Cup?
Plenty of room to love more than one code.

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Con M wrote:
Steve#6 wrote:
Con M wrote:

Wow....Judge....What about executioner... :lol:

As wraith says, one can enjoy more sports other than Soccer....Just to give you a hint though, re read my opening post and see quote:?
Well not a big fan of ALF
Being a Queenslander I take interest in all codes and clubs from the Sunshine state...I cheer on the Reds, Maroons, Roar, Lions, Bulls and even the Bullets when they were around..

So, there you have it..Cheers for the interest.

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

You meant AFL, not ALF. But point taken, I was a bit harsh. Free World to watch whatever you like.

Try to understand though, here in S.A. I saw it again and again and again - a kids' soccer-football game on and many parents on the sideline raving about the previous night's AFL game instead of concentrating on and cheering on their kids' game in front of them.

On Friday night after kids' training - yep, you guessed it, grouped around the Clubroom TV watching the AFL game and discussing the upcoming weekend games. Very disappointing...

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Con M wrote:
You meant AFL, not ALF. But point taken, I was a bit harsh. Free World to watch whatever you like.

Try to understand though, here in S.A. I saw it again and again and again - a kids' soccer-football game on and many parents on the sideline raving about the previous night's AFL game instead of concentrating on and cheering on their kids' game in front of them.

On Friday night after kids' training - yep, you guessed it, grouped around the Clubroom TV watching the AFL game and discussing the upcoming weekend games. Very disappointing...
Could be worse...They could be gathered around a different TV watching that very same programme after they coached their kids at Auskick/footy practice. :wink:

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

Steve#6 wrote:
Con M wrote:

Could be worse...They could be gathered around a different TV watching that very same programme after they coached their kids at Auskick/footy practice. :wink:
:lol: :lol: Yeah, fair point.

Keep the faith with the completely INTERNATIONAL game & true WORLD CUP worthy of the name., Steve.hash.6!

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Con M wrote: Keep the faith with the completely INTERNATIONAL game & true WORLD CUP worthy of the name., Steve.hash.6!
I do and that is why I am glad my kids play it and I also get to spend time while coaching them...Doesn't mean I won't go home and watch Manly, Roar, Lions or the reds if they happen to be playing on a Friday night.... :D

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Con M wrote:

Should be hung for such crimes.

Surely the parents talking amongst each other about an AFL game is that bad. I love both codes. I probably talk more AFL with people but am far more involved and put a lot more money into soccer. Where is the problem with this?

Wraith
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Wraith »

Jay Walking wrote: Surely the parents talking amongst each other about an AFL game is that bad. I love both codes. I probably talk more AFL with people but am far more involved and put a lot more money into soccer. Where is the problem with this?
I'm in the same boat.