Shane Warne invents the disco ball

This forum is for discussion of other sports.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

adam
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Shane Warne invents the disco ball

Post by adam »

Cricket's greatest spin doctor Shane Warne says he's ready to add a new delivery – the Disco Ball – to his arsenal when he takes the field in the BBL|02 opener against Melbourne Renegades on Friday.
Warne, who already led fans a merry dance earlier this week with suggestions that he might welcome a return to Test cricket, only to hose it down a day later – got up to some Twitter mischief late Thursday night.
"Just came up with a new name for the new delivery I've been working on, it's called "The Disco Ball" - look out renegades Fact or fiction?", Warne tweeted just before midnight last night.
Australia's most successful wicket-taker then continued the mind games, tweeting "Maybe all the Renegades boys are asleep & already scared of the "disco ball"!!! Any Renegades awake?"

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/dom ... z2ELFOQNDC
too much of his mum's medication i think

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Re: Shane Warne invents the disco ball

Post by Jay Walking »

adam wrote:
Cricket's greatest spin doctor Shane Warne says he's ready to add a new delivery – the Disco Ball – to his arsenal when he takes the field in the BBL|02 opener against Melbourne Renegades on Friday.
Warne, who already led fans a merry dance earlier this week with suggestions that he might welcome a return to Test cricket, only to hose it down a day later – got up to some Twitter mischief late Thursday night.
"Just came up with a new name for the new delivery I've been working on, it's called "The Disco Ball" - look out renegades Fact or fiction?", Warne tweeted just before midnight last night.
Australia's most successful wicket-taker then continued the mind games, tweeting "Maybe all the Renegades boys are asleep & already scared of the "disco ball"!!! Any Renegades awake?"

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/dom ... z2ELFOQNDC
too much of his mum's medication i think
The other team certainly partied to it the other night

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

All the plastic surgery has sucked out what little brain he had.
Time for some righteous indignation

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

I thought some wog from the 70's invented the disco ball......... :wink:
Ignore this signature