Adrian Anderson Quits

This forum is for discussion of other sports.

Moderators: Randoman, Ernie Cooksey, Forum Admins

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Adrian Anderson Quits

Post by Jay Walking »

Just announced. I'd say he his going to take up the Kangaroos job after finding out Andy D will hang around longer than the hoped. Or Gillion McLaughlin has been told he will be the next CEO and not Adrian.

PDog
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: Adrian Anderson Quits

Post by PDog »

Jay Walking wrote:Just announced. I'd say he his going to take up the Kangaroos job after finding out Andy D will hang around longer than the hoped. Or Gillion McLaughlin has been told he will be the next CEO and not Adrian.
In bold, that's what i've heard is the case. But in saying that, i'm by no means apart of the inner sanctum of AFL operations!

Wouldn't be a bad move going to the Kangas, they seem to be on the up, especially financially. He'd be a good get for them.

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

PDog wrote:
Jay Walking wrote:Just announced. I'd say he his going to take up the Kangaroos job after finding out Andy D will hang around longer than the hoped. Or Gillion McLaughlin has been told he will be the next CEO and not Adrian.
In bold, that's what i've heard is the case. But in saying that, i'm by no means apart of the inner sanctum of AFL operations!

Wouldn't be a bad move going to the Kangas, they seem to be on the up, especially financially. He'd be a good get for them.
Come on, I know you are really Adrian Anderson in disguise :lol:

Red-4-Life
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Red-4-Life »

might mean less rule changes now :roll:

PDog
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by PDog »

Jay Walking wrote:
PDog wrote:

Come on, I know you are really Adrian Anderson in disguise :lol:
busted... :oops:

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

I forgot that the ARU are looking for a new boss. Might be looking for a change there.

paokara
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by paokara »

Adrian Anderson bust his muscat this year, headed every press conference you'd expect the CEO to be present for, practically did Demetriou's job while he was living it up at the London Olympics.

Jay Walking
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Jay Walking »

Paokara wrote:Adrian Anderson bust his muscat this year, headed every press conference you'd expect the CEO to be present for, practically did Demetriou's job while he was living it up at the London Olympics.
The CEO was away for only 6 weeks.

paokara
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by paokara »

Thats almost a third of the regular season

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Delete Your Account »