"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:18 am

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Sporting scandals
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:27 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 53187
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Stitch This wrote:
Bomber wrote:
...he's got no balls anyway.

Some previously unannounced side effects from taking all those supplements?


Nah, the wedding ring was when the demise began.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sporting scandals
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:10 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1576
I can remember the Ben Johnson announcement being pretty big at the time and certainly America sees the Chicago "black" Sox as one of the biggest. Personally I still think the fact that Geoff Thomas ever played for England as the biggest scandal.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sporting scandals
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:58 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42965
Old Redback wrote:
I can remember the Ben Johnson announcement being pretty big at the time and certainly America sees the Chicago "black" Sox as one of the biggest. Personally I still think the fact that Geoff Thomas ever played for England as the biggest scandal.


That shot v France. He made Carlton Palmer look good.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sporting scandals
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:27 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1576
Carlton Palmer - there's another one of that Graham Taylor era - I remember singing "If Palmer plays for England so can I" on the terraces a few times!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sporting scandals
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:30 pm 
Offline
Ball Boy
Ball Boy
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:50 pm
Posts: 31
How many caps do you have?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sporting scandals
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:57 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42965
Old Redback wrote:
Carlton Palmer - there's another one of that Graham Taylor era - I remember singing "If Palmer plays for England so can I" on the terraces a few times!


Originally I remember singing that about Lee Dixon

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sporting scandals
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:12 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 pm
Posts: 1576
Kitagawa Keiko wrote:
How many caps do you have?

One more than you probably


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sporting scandals
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:50 pm 
Offline
Coach
Coach
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:15 pm
Posts: 29552
Location: O'Sullivan Beach, South Australia
How long has this been going on ?

_________________
Image
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sporting scandals
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:09 am 
Offline
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 1:33 am
Posts: 288
Location: Golden Grove Village
Negative posts on footballnews.

_________________
I need a drink


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group