"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:04 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:21 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Posts: 1140
God is an Englishman wrote:
eagleboy wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:

He's a different matter. Where can I get a Sonny Bill mask?

Even a heart as ice cold as yours has to applaud David Warner's innings today.



No, I don't and I didn't.



You belong in Arendelle!

Why, you had enough of people laughing at your face?

_________________
Remember the past with gratitude...live the present with enthusiasm... and look forward to the future with confidence!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:25 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 55059
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Michael wrote:
You're a legend


I know

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:55 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 44300
Michael wrote:


You belong in Arendelle!

Why, you had enough of people laughing at your face?


Where?

Never known anyone to laugh at my face, mostly they wonder at my beauty and wish they could be me or with me.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:55 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 55059
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Looks like NZ might be our best test opposition in a while at least.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:58 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 44300
Bomber wrote:
Looks like NZ might be our best test opposition in a while at least.


You think they'll win?

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:07 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 55059
Location: Between the lake and the beach
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Looks like NZ might be our best test opposition in a while at least.


You think they'll win?


They could win a test, wouldn't put it beyond them. But it could be harder to gauge than normal as each has come off a relatively easy series against poor-ish opposition.

Maybe our home advantage might see us through, now that we have a settled side.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:44 am 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Posts: 1140
God is an Englishman wrote:
Michael wrote:


You belong in Arendelle!

Why, you had enough of people laughing at your face?


Where?

Never known anyone to laugh at my face, mostly they wonder at my beauty and wish they could be me or with me.


You must feel really lonely living in your own reality.
Carly Simon was correct!

_________________
Remember the past with gratitude...live the present with enthusiasm... and look forward to the future with confidence!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:22 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 44300
Michael wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Michael wrote:


You belong in Arendelle!

Why, you had enough of people laughing at your face?


Where?

Never known anyone to laugh at my face, mostly they wonder at my beauty and wish they could be me or with me.


You must feel really lonely living in your own reality.
Carly Simon was correct!



She wrote that about me.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:23 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 44300
Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Looks like NZ might be our best test opposition in a while at least.


You think they'll win?


They could win a test, wouldn't put it beyond them. But it could be harder to gauge than normal as each has come off a relatively easy series against poor-ish opposition.

Maybe our home advantage might see us through, now that we have a settled side.


Then not really the best opposition for a while then seeing as England drew the series.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:20 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 55059
Location: Between the lake and the beach
But NZ is better than England at present.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:45 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 44300
Bomber wrote:
But NZ is better than England at present.



Yes, and they beat us. You could only draw with us.

NZ > aus

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:37 pm 
Offline
Club Captain
Club Captain

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:43 pm
Posts: 7080
Quote:
God is an Englishman

Quote:
Bomber wrote:
But NZ is better than England at present.




Yes, and they beat us. You could only draw with us.

NZ > aus


thought I'd just quote this so that you cant edit it when/if Aust beats NZ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:25 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 55059
Location: Between the lake and the beach
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
But NZ is better than England at present.



Yes, and they beat us. You could only draw with us.

NZ > aus


We only had to draw with you. That's the prize for being dominant in recent years.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:52 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 44300
Bomber wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
Bomber wrote:
But NZ is better than England at present.



Yes, and they beat us. You could only draw with us.

NZ > aus


We only had to draw with you. That's the prize for being dominant in recent years.


So you didn't play to win. Wow.

Ball tampering, grounded catches, not walking amd mow match fixing.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:06 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 55059
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Be thankful it wasn't 3-1, thanks to Stokes' miracle knock.

But sometimes a draw is good enough. Job done, ashes held.

Up to you to try and get them back when next here. If it happens to be another drawn series, I'll laugh even harder. :wink:

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:08 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Posts: 1140
Bomber wrote:
Be thankful it wasn't 3-1, thanks to Stokes' miracle knock.

But sometimes a draw is good enough. Job done, ashes held.

Up to you to try and get them back when next here. If it happens to be another drawn series, I'll laugh even harder. :wink:



Considering the Poms haven't won a series since July 2015...

_________________
Remember the past with gratitude...live the present with enthusiasm... and look forward to the future with confidence!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:04 am 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 44300
Michael wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Be thankful it wasn't 3-1, thanks to Stokes' miracle knock.

But sometimes a draw is good enough. Job done, ashes held.

Up to you to try and get them back when next here. If it happens to be another drawn series, I'll laugh even harder. :wink:



Considering the Poms haven't won a series since July 2015...



Wrong AGAIN.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:10 am 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:31 pm
Posts: 105
I agree with Hawkesy. They beat Ireland.

_________________
I hate ethnics like Cyril.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:01 am 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 55059
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Nikos Sampson wrote:
I agree with Hawkesy. They beat Ireland.


:lol:

Just snuck in against the might of world test cricket.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:11 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 44300
Nikos Sampson wrote:
I agree with Hawkesy. They beat Ireland.


and several others

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:30 pm 
Offline
Apprentice
Apprentice
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:31 pm
Posts: 105
That was the only one I could think of off the top of my head.

_________________
I hate ethnics like Cyril.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:39 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 55059
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Let's face it, Mikey's track record on data and history isn't one you'd bank on too often given recent form.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:56 pm 
Offline
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:30 am
Posts: 76
God is an Englishman wrote:
Nikos Sampson wrote:
I agree with Hawkesy. They beat Ireland.

and several others


Indeed there were others.

_________________
El Paso del Norte wrote:
I have the opposite problem, mine is so small you can't see it!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:01 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:34 pm
Posts: 1470
Bomber wrote:
Let's face it, Mikey's track record on data and history isn't one you'd bank on too often given recent form.



just remember. It's not a lie... if you believe it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:16 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Posts: 1140
Bomber wrote:
Let's face it, Mikey's track record on data and history isn't one you'd bank on too often given recent form.



Oh bomber..... do some research yourself before making a fool of yourself, again.


ps,
type in "last time the Poms won an ashes series in google"

_________________
Remember the past with gratitude...live the present with enthusiasm... and look forward to the future with confidence!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:17 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Posts: 1140
God is an Englishman wrote:
Michael wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Be thankful it wasn't 3-1, thanks to Stokes' miracle knock.

But sometimes a draw is good enough. Job done, ashes held.

Up to you to try and get them back when next here. If it happens to be another drawn series, I'll laugh even harder. :wink:



Considering the Poms haven't won a series since July 2015...



Wrong AGAIN.



coming from you, then I must be correct.
Even google says so!

_________________
Remember the past with gratitude...live the present with enthusiasm... and look forward to the future with confidence!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:49 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 55059
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Michael wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Let's face it, Mikey's track record on data and history isn't one you'd bank on too often given recent form.



Oh bomber..... do some research yourself before making a fool of yourself, again.


ps,
type in "last time the Poms won an ashes series in google"


Oh dear, it started "poms haven't won a series since...." to now google "last time poms won an ASHES series".

I know English and articulation isn't your strongest point but before you accuse others of foolishness, you may want to revisit the numerous times you have fluffed up.

I know you're a shoe in for one particular forum award this year.

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:45 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 44300
Michael wrote:

Wrong AGAIN.



coming from you, then I must be correct.
Even google says so![/quote]

Google disagrees with you.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:33 pm 
Offline
Squad Player
Squad Player

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:14 pm
Posts: 1140
Bomber wrote:
Michael wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Let's face it, Mikey's track record on data and history isn't one you'd bank on too often given recent form.



Oh bomber..... do some research yourself before making a fool of yourself, again.


ps,
type in "last time the Poms won an ashes series in google"


Oh dear, it started "poms haven't won a series since...." to now google "last time poms won an ASHES series".

I know English and articulation isn't your strongest point but before you accuse others of foolishness, you may want to revisit the numerous times you have fluffed up.

I know you're a shoe in for one particular forum award this year.



So, when have the poms last won an ashes series?


Thanks for the honour, but not interested in attending to receive it.
I have better things to do

_________________
Remember the past with gratitude...live the present with enthusiasm... and look forward to the future with confidence!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia v Pakistan
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:03 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 44300
Michael wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Oh dear, it started "poms haven't won a series since...." to now google "last time poms won an ASHES series".

I know English and articulation isn't your strongest point but before you accuse others of foolishness, you may want to revisit the numerous times you have fluffed up.

I know you're a shoe in for one particular forum award this year.



So, when have the poms last won an ashes series?


Thanks for the honour, but not interested in attending to receive it.
I have better things to do


2015 BUT as Bomber says above, you didn't say that.

The last time England won a series was 2019. So, as usual you were WRONG.

Had your statement added "n Ashes" then you wouldn't be wrong.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group