Question on Rules

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

Mikle
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Question on Rules

Post by Mikle »

I play football on the Central Coast for a team and i have inquiry on a rule i have heard of but never read before.
So i play for my original team which i am signed up for but i also fill in for a higher age team as goalkeeper for their team but i've been informed by one of the players in that team, that there is a rule that i can play only a maximum of 6 games for that team otherwise i have to join the team, is this true?
Thanks in advance.

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: Question on Rules

Post by Delete Your Account »

You'd have to check with the Association. It would be their rulings, not a Law of the Game.

Mikle
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Mikle »

Slinky_Pete wrote:You'd have to check with the Association. It would be their rulings, not a Law of the Game.
Which association, Central Coast football? And how would i enquire this to them?

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Delete Your Account »

Mikle wrote:
Slinky_Pete wrote:You'd have to check with the Association. It would be their rulings, not a Law of the Game.
Which association, Central Coast football? And how would i enquire this to them?
Maybe ask someone at your club.

Given this is an South Australian based forum, our knowledge on Central Coast issues is limited.