Futsal SA - Please Explain............

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Futsal SA - Please Explain............

Post by dinozoff »

As to why members of your committee are making wild and outlandish comments and rumours toward the new South Australian Futsal League that are completely untrue? I find it comical that these board members can stoop down to a level of immaturity that for the past year you have been complaining about in the first place?

Ps. I find it funny that committee members are trying to tarnish the image of the SAFL considering Futsal SA has an image comparable to the Nixon administration.......
Dan Birdwell - You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four.

Tin Soldier
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Futsal SA - Please Explain............

Post by Tin Soldier »

Still waiting on an explanation futsal sa?????

chuck norris
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chuck norris »

dinozoff wrote:As to why members of your committee are making wild and outlandish comments and rumours toward the new South Australian Futsal League that are completely untrue? I find it comical that these board members can stoop down to a level of immaturity that for the past year you have been complaining about in the first place?

Ps. I find it funny that committee members are trying to tarnish the image of the SAFL considering Futsal SA has an image comparable to the Nixon administration.......

elaborate

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

chuck norris wrote:
dinozoff wrote:As to why members of your committee are making wild and outlandish comments and rumours toward the new South Australian Futsal League that are completely untrue? I find it comical that these board members can stoop down to a level of immaturity that for the past year you have been complaining about in the first place?

elaborate
this was a long time ago but basically rob, arthur and tony were going around saying safl had no insurance (when they did) and that it was a backyard operation etc

don't worry about it now, most people have seen the light and crossed over to the safl and it will only be a matter of time until Futsal SA closes their doors and that's including the collegiate futsal league that they are trying to start now :lol:
Dan Birdwell - You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four.