Con M

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

paul merson
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Con M

Post by paul merson »

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Con M

Post by Con M »

Thanks for that, Mers.

Good to see Villa Park quick off the mark implementing this technology.

ps, phew! Bit of a relief on opening the attachment after seeing "Con M" as the subject matter. I thought uh oh, I'm in strife and paul merson is gonna get me for something..

paul merson
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by paul merson »

Con M wrote:Thanks for that, Mers.

ps, phew! Bit of a relief on opening the attachment after seeing "Con M" as the subject matter. I thought uh oh, I'm in strife and paul merson is gonna get me for something..
:lol: Nah all good, theyve been showing snippets on fox about this but I havent caught the whole show, a lot of work going into it.

The big question is will Old Trafford do it or just stick with their bendy goal line??

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Con M »

paul merson wrote:
Con M wrote:Thanks for that, Mers.

:lol: Nah all good, theyve been showing snippets on fox about this but I havent caught the whole show, a lot of work going into it.

The big question is will Old Trafford do it or just stick with their "bendy" goal line??
re "Nah all good": still a relief. I also owe you an apology on a past unintended slight that's been bugging me - may PM you later.

re Old Trafford's bendy goal-line: :lol: :lol: I understood ALL EPL venues have to have GLT in place for 2013/2014 season. After all, it will cost less than what some EPL stars earn in a week...