Colour Clash rules - all competitions

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Colour Clash rules - all competitions

Post by Brian the Postman »

God is an Englishman wrote:Well I do feel like that sometimes, you answer the question time and time again and quote the laws and still people won't listen and admit you are right.
How were you right?

You said that Adelaide Uni wouldn't be allowed to wear black last season and that the refs wouldn't allow the game to go ahead, to the best of my knowledge Adelaide Uni played all their fixtures last year.

If anything you have been proven to be wrong but don't have the balls to admit that you are wrong.
It's all in the Delivery!

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Post by God is an Englishman »

Brian the Postman wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:Well I do feel like that sometimes, you answer the question time and time again and quote the laws and still people won't listen and admit you are right.
How were you right?

You said that Adelaide Uni wouldn't be allowed to wear black last season and that the refs wouldn't allow the game to go ahead, to the best of my knowledge Adelaide Uni played all their fixtures last year.

If anything you have been proven to be wrong but don't have the balls to admit that you are wrong.

What do the laws of the game state?

You were given a "stay of execution" last year and this year the refs voted for a second shirt. Had that vote not happened then you would not be wearing your black shirts this year.

You know this!

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

God is an Englishman wrote:
Brian the Postman wrote:
How were you right?

What do the laws of the game state?

You were given a "stay of execution" last year and this year the refs voted for a second shirt. Had that vote not happened then you would not be wearing your black shirts this year.

You know this!
So you were wrong then?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Brian the Postman wrote:So you were wrong then?
No i was completely right, at the time! What were my exact words?

What do the laws of the game say? You know the laws of the game that you didn't think a ref was allowed to enforce.

Brian the Postman
Star Player
Star Player

God is an Englishman wrote:
Brian the Postman wrote:So you were wrong then?

What do the laws of the game say? You know the laws of the game that you didn't think a ref was allowed to enforce.
So you were wrong?

God is an Englishman
Board Member
Board Member

Stich This
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Stich This »

Clever Trevor wrote:from ffsa rules and regs...
(5) Clubs which are not playing at home shall take their first choice uniforms and their alternative uniforms to the ground where the match will be played.
(6) If, in the opinion of the Referee of any match, the uniforms of the teams or goalkeepers taking part are not sufficiently different, the Referee shall direct the away team, or the goalkeeper of the away team as the case may be, to change to its or his alternate uniform or to make such other change as the Referee may consider appropriate for the match; no direction under this clause shall affect the right of the home team to play in its registered uniform.
(7) Any club that breaches the club colours and uniform rules shall be guilty to a level two fine.

Bomber, you seem like a being of good intelligence. Should Adelaide Uni be fined for playing with the same colour shorts and socks as Fulham? (This is premier league, so one would expect this issue to not be a problem)
I think the death penalty would be appropriate.

But seriously, how can you play and enjoy the game when you have to be even more alert because of a colour clash. As a viewer/spectator it also takes away from the experience.