Para Hills Knights Junior Boys Trials 2015

Are you a player or coach looking for a new club? Are you a club looking for new players or coaches? This forum is for posting messages for those looking for players, coaches or clubs including details of any clubs upcoming trials.
We encourage the distribution of any information posted in this forum to schools etc.
Users can post announcements in this forum and can lock their own topics.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, Judge Judy, COLOSSUS, Forum Admins

Para Hills Knights
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Para Hills Knights Junior Boys Trials 2015

Post by Para Hills Knights »

funkypet
In Memory of Dylan Tombides
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Re: Para Hills Knights Junior Boys Trials 2015

Post by funkypet »

Para Hills Knight Soccer Club held trials for U12 boys on 22, 24, 26 & 29 September 2014.

It is now 11th October and we have not heard back from the club about the result of the trials.

I have contacted the club via email and text messages and still no answer to my question.

All parents were advised that either way a message would sent out. Those boys that did make either team have supposedly been contacted.

My son attended the three sessions, was not able to attend the 4th session. Advised that you should attend at least 3 out of 4 trials sessions. Some only attended 1/2 out of the 4 and have been selected. I know at least one of boy only attend the last session. Why set out rules for boys to abide by and then club officials change them to suit.

PARA HILLS NIGHTS SOCCER CLUB you request a registration form is to be completed, you have all the contact details. Why is it so hard for you to make contact with all the boys that attended your trials?