ENFIELD CITY JUNIOR FOOTBALL TRIALS

Are you a player or coach looking for a new club? Are you a club looking for new players or coaches? This forum is for posting messages for those looking for players, coaches or clubs including details of any clubs upcoming trials.
We encourage the distribution of any information posted in this forum to schools etc.
Users can post announcements in this forum and can lock their own topics.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, Judge Judy, COLOSSUS, Forum Admins

Jett
Apprentice
Apprentice

ENFIELD CITY JUNIOR FOOTBALL TRIALS

Post by Jett »

Trials on Saturday 19 October and Sunday 20 October at Rushworth Reserve Anson street, Blair Athol
Under 8, 9, 10, 11 9.00 am - 11.00 am
Under 12 11.00 am - 12.30 am
Under 13 11.00 am - 12.30 am
Under 14 12.30 pm - 2.00 pm
Under 15 2.00 pm - 3.30 pm
Under 16 2.00 pm - 3.30 pm
Under 17 5.00 pm -6.30 pm
Please ensure that you arrive 30 minutes prior to trials to fill in paperwork.
Players are asked to wear appropriate soccer clothing including boots and shin pads
and to bring a drink bottle.

Inferno
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: ENFIELD CITY JUNIOR FOOTBALL TRIALS

Post by Inferno »

Jett wrote:Trials on Saturday 19 October and Sunday 20 October at Rushworth Reserve Anson street, Blair Athol
Under 8, 9, 10, 11 9.00 am - 11.00 am
Under 12 11.00 am - 12.30 am
Under 13 11.00 am - 12.30 am
Under 14 12.30 pm - 2.00 pm
Under 15 2.00 pm - 3.30 pm
Under 16 2.00 pm - 3.30 pm
Under 17 5.00 pm -6.30 pm
Please ensure that you arrive 30 minutes prior to trials to fill in paperwork.
Players are asked to wear appropriate soccer clothing including boots and shin pads
and to bring a drink bottle.

Any coaches names?

GiancarloRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GiancarloRed »

Good to see the club active in attracting players despite their current troubles, no doubt have lost some players and coaches but hopefully it can regroup and create good opportunities for young players in the area, best wishes for the trials.

Jett
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jett »

Thankyou for the kind words,at least someone out there gives a shite.As i have said before, for the good of soccer in australia, no club should close down.No matter what reason.Have a look at the SA and LEAGUE site and see what some dipsticks say about Entield trials.Its waynekers like them that keeps soccer in Australia second best.

Denchkid
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Denchkid »

Hahahahahaha Enfield make me laugh.

GiancarloRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GiancarloRed »

Agree Jett, there is a lot of needless rivalry, short-termism and put-downs within the sport in SA, instead of thinking of the bigger picture. No doubt some clubs/people are happy say for the collapse of a club and pinching their better players. Enfield is an important and historic club in a key heartland area and we all need to see it continue and thrive there. I was saddened to hear that some of their excellent 14s have left along with skilled coach and nice guy Nigel Gill. I hope FFSA (if not Adel Utd) can actively support the club to re-organise, grow and develop, this should be part of the role of the governing body, establishing good practices/systems in management and coaching in all FFSA clubs. Enfield can be used as a role model/example to others, of recovery and success.

Rebel with a Cause
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Rebel with a Cause »

No way I'd take my kids to Enfield after what they did to all the other clubs.

GiancarloRed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GiancarloRed »

Rebel with a Cause wrote:No way I'd take my kids to Enfield after what they did to all the other clubs.
And what exactly did Enfield do to the other clubs? How did it unfairly hurt other clubs?

Rebel with a Cause
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Rebel with a Cause »

GiancarloRed wrote:
Rebel with a Cause wrote:No way I'd take my kids to Enfield after what they did to all the other clubs.
And what exactly did Enfield do to the other clubs? How did it unfairly hurt other clubs?
-your kidding right?
Why do you think the FFSA threw the book at them them block to AU takeover.

fossil
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by fossil »

Rebel with a Cause wrote:
GiancarloRed wrote:
-your kidding right?
Why do you think the FFSA threw the book at them them block to AU takeover.

wow they signed a letter of intent with AU thats not going ahead :roll: (which I think is a missing link in the current system for juniors to join Aleague process) and asked questions about missing books and AGM processes like all other clubs do every year and like all other clubs boards can be replaced thats why they have AGM's. :shock:

good on them for moving forward

Jett
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jett »

The mistake that the Enfield committee made was that they did not get the ok about AU from ffsa and ffa FIRST,but held a meeting with members/parents first.I think most members thought it was a done deal after all voting for it, not knowing that FFSA had no knowledge of it.This is why FFSA threw the book at them, because they went the wrong way about it.