Adelaide Vipers at Woodville......Western suburbs.

Are you a player or coach looking for a new club? Are you a club looking for new players or coaches? This forum is for posting messages for those looking for players, coaches or clubs including details of any clubs upcoming trials.
We encourage the distribution of any information posted in this forum to schools etc.
Users can post announcements in this forum and can lock their own topics.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, Judge Judy, COLOSSUS, Forum Admins

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Adelaide Vipers at Woodville......Western suburbs.

Post by Steve#4 »

themessenger
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Adelaide Vipers at Woodville......Western suburbs.

Post by themessenger »

Steve#4 wrote:Image

Is this an SAASL Club nominating junior teams in to the FFSA competition for the first time?

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

No, not the first time....Will be our 3rd year.

Rebel with a Cause
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Rebel with a Cause »

Just curious as to whether overaged players were used the first year or was it just this season.

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

Rebel with a Cause wrote:Just curious as to whether overaged players were used the first year or was it just this season.
You really are a piece of garbage aren't you.
Time for some righteous indignation

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Stitch This wrote:
Rebel with a Cause wrote:Just curious as to whether overaged players were used the first year or was it just this season.
It's a simple question Stitch so no real issue.....

Can't answer as I only started doing more with the Juniors this season....All I can say is, which I have said to you before that the committee made a mistake this year that impacted on the kids in the side and the Coaches good name and while I am at the club I guarantee it won't happen again....was a good lesson for a young club.

Bring on 2014 as there are some good things happening around St Clair... :D

Rebel with a Cause
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Rebel with a Cause »

Thanks for the honest reply.
Stich this you can lick my soccer balls, Mr Irrevelant.

B29
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by B29 »

We played this club this year - got beat n impressed by standard of players and coach - if didn't live quite as far away wld b tempted to trial - wow if this is only your 2 nd year then well done

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

B29 wrote:We played this club this year - got beat n impressed by standard of players and coach - if didn't live quite as far away wld b tempted to trial - wow if this is only your 2 nd year then well done
Thanks for the kind words....I presume you played our Under 12's, we have some good players for the League we are in and they compliment the guys that are still learning their craft.

We can't compete in JPL on Sundays but we are focused on providing the best coaching we can through Danny Graystone (Asia B licensed) and our squad coaches at a realistic fee structure. We aim to be a great development club ensuring our game grows in popularity with the kids.

POLONIAROCS
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by POLONIAROCS »

Steve#4 wrote:
Stitch This wrote:
It's a simple question Stitch so no real issue.....

Can't answer as I only started doing more with the Juniors this season....All I can say is, which I have said to you before that the committee made a mistake this year that impacted on the kids in the side and the Coaches good name and while I am at the club I guarantee it won't happen again....was a good lesson for a young club.

Bring on 2014 as there are some good things happening around St Clair... :D
Well done to the club. They made a mistake somewhere and they have fixed it. All clubs make mistakes. Its good to hear them admit it and not make excuses. Good luck for the new season.

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Just a reminder that this is coming up next week and fees are as follows:

Junior Development (ages 4-6): $175..... Training 1 night a week and Full kit
Small Sided football (U7-11): $275..... Training 2 Nights a week and Full Kit
Points squads (U12 and above): $395......Training 2 Nights a week, home & away kits and Training ball

Juniors of all levels welcomed.

Vipers are also seeking anyone that has an interest in coaching developing players. FFSA coaching courses
are encouraged and paid for by the club, investing in our coaches is a priority.. Remuneration can also be discussed.

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

An unashamed Bump because this starts tonight..... :D

Vipers FC Juniors will also be offering the following additional course through season 2014:

PASS ACADEMY (For Ages 6 and Above)
Vipers FC are very proud to be affiliated with the Premier Academy for Soccer Skills (PASS) that is run by Coach Danny Greystone. PASS offer a professional syllabus in line with the top European academies that teaches juniors of all levels the essential technical skills and game smarts required to become a top player. Vipers FC strongly encourages our juniors from ages 6 upwards to take advantage of this opportunity to develop your skills. Information on this and all else Vipers in 2014 will be available over the 2 sessions this week.

http://www.passgateway.com/#!about-us