Adelaide City Trials For 2013 Season

Are you a player or coach looking for a new club? Are you a club looking for new players or coaches? This forum is for posting messages for those looking for players, coaches or clubs including details of any clubs upcoming trials.
We encourage the distribution of any information posted in this forum to schools etc.
Users can post announcements in this forum and can lock their own topics.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, Judge Judy, COLOSSUS, Forum Admins

best
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
Posts: 257
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Re: Adelaide City Trials For 2013 Season

Post by best »

bigpond wrote:
needplayers wrote:
$500 is with the full kit (top,shorts,socks)
all under 6's and 7's train once a week and will play on same sundays.
team will be training for about 24 weeks in the year for 1.5 hours a week.
apox 36 hours a year
when you take the price of the kit off, you pay apox $10 a hour for you kids to play soccer.
And we still have to take the coaches payment out.
I don't think it is too bad :!: :!:
Fulham at $275 with a full kit and ball is a bargain then.

All coaches "get paid".

If ur son plays in the team u don't pay fees and if u don't have a kid in the team u get paid the fees for that group.

What do you call a full kit .
Is this for u6 - u/17 .
Gee that's cheaper than Raiders.
What a bargain.

New Boy On The Block
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Re: Adelaide City Trials For 2013 Season

Post by New Boy On The Block »

bigpond wrote:
needplayers wrote:
$500 is with the full kit (top,shorts,socks)
all under 6's and 7's train once a week and will play on same sundays.
team will be training for about 24 weeks in the year for 1.5 hours a week.
apox 36 hours a year
when you take the price of the kit off, you pay apox $10 a hour for you kids to play soccer.
And we still have to take the coaches payment out.
I don't think it is too bad :!: :!:
Fulham at $275 with a full kit and ball is a bargain then.

All coaches "get paid".

If ur son plays in the team u don't pay fees and if u don't have a kid in the team u get paid the fees for that group.
Full Kit at Fulham???? I've seen a Fulham coach rock up at a Para Hills game with a box of tops to hand out to the players because their kit clashed. I'm not sure what a full kit is at Fulham.

bigpond
Squad Player
Squad Player
Posts: 1489
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:15 pm

Re: Adelaide City Trials For 2013 Season

Post by bigpond »

New Boy On The Block wrote: Full Kit at Fulham???? I've seen a Fulham coach rock up at a Para Hills game with a box of tops to hand out to the players because their kit clashed. I'm not sure what a full kit is at Fulham.
Full kit being shirt, shorts and socks.

No away strip as we only rarely clash.

We will purchase a couple of away strips next season and if it happens (as it did at PAra Hills) then the kids will just use that strip but the club owns them not the kids so dont have to pass on the cost.

Some clubs obviously like to charge an extra $200 - $300 a season and justify it by saying you get 2 strips but as a parent I would be happy to get only the home strip and use a club away strip only if required (this year my sons team didn't have to change once).

We all know that a full strip costs about $60 so the clubs see it as a revenue raiser changing an extra $300 to give the kids a useless away strip.

User avatar
Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager
Posts: 9625
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:25 pm

Re: Adelaide City Trials For 2013 Season

Post by Željko Jurin »

best wrote: Gee that's cheaper than Raiders.
What a bargain.
Good of you to notice :wink:
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

Image

harrycripps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
Posts: 362
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:43 pm

Re: Adelaide City Trials For 2013 Season

Post by harrycripps »

Sacred Noodle wrote:
harrycripps wrote:Who assassinated Rob De Donatis?
probably Mr Zito
Gus Capogreco 14 JPL Coach :lol:

Onside
Ball Boy
Ball Boy
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:15 am

Re: Adelaide City Trials For 2013 Season

Post by Onside »

Eddy Typek will be coaching the U14 JSL at Cumberland in 2013.

Hibs seven
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
Posts: 281
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Re: Adelaide City Trials For 2013 Season

Post by Hibs seven »

harrycripps wrote:
Sacred Noodle wrote:
harrycripps wrote:Who assassinated Rob De Donatis?
probably Mr Zito
14 JPL Coach :lol:

You can't say that even the boys have not been told yet! It is a secret till next week.

harrycripps
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
Posts: 362
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:43 pm

Re: Adelaide City Trials For 2013 Season

Post by harrycripps »

You can't say that even the boys have not been told yet! It is a secret till next week.[/quote]

It's no secret. It's on their website. But then again it does say Eddy Typek coaching there next year :oops:

barchetta
Promising Junior
Promising Junior
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:00 am

Re: Adelaide City Trials For 2013 Season

Post by barchetta »

harrycripps wrote:You can't say that even the boys have not been told yet! It is a secret till next week.
It's no secret. It's on their website. But then again it does say Eddy Typek coaching there next year :oops:[/quote]

I wonder how much is rumour. Eddie Typek is still on AC website.

Post Reply