Australia’s Matilda's

This forum is for discussion related to the various Australian National Football Teams - the Socceroos, Olyroos, Joes, Matildas and so.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, Forum Admins

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Australia’s Matilda's

Post by eagleboy »

They may actually have a bigger crowd than the biggest AFL crowd ever.

Matildas phenomenon scales new heights with tickets for China match at Adelaide Oval snapped up in record time
Australia’s Matildas popularity shows no sign of slowing down, with tickets for their match against China at the Adelaide Oval on May 31, already sold out

Don't miss out on the headlines from Women's Football. Followed categories will be added to My News.

Follow

The Matildas have sold out their 13th straight home game.

It’s a monumental achievement when you consider the average match attendance in 2019 was 10,000.

All 30,000 pre-sale tickets to the Matildas match against reigning AFC Women’s Cup champion China PR at Adelaide Oval sold out last week in four hours.

The remainder of the tickets to the 53,500-capacity stadium went on sale at noon on Tuesday and were snapped up in three hours.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/football/matildas/matildas-phenomenon-scales-new-heights-with-tickets-for-china-match-at-adelaide-oval-snapped-up-in-record-time/news-story/af2b1a55bd216216823b995fd3d3655e

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Australia’s Matilda's

Post by Con M »

eagleboy wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:07 pm They may actually have a bigger crowd than the biggest AFL crowd ever.

Matildas phenomenon scales new heights with tickets for China match at Adelaide Oval snapped up in record time
Australia’s Matildas popularity shows no sign of slowing down, with tickets for their match against China at the Adelaide Oval on May 31, already sold out

Don't miss out on the headlines from Women's Football. Followed categories will be added to My News.

Follow

The Matildas have sold out their 13th straight home game.

It’s a monumental achievement when you consider the average match attendance in 2019 was 10,000.

All 30,000 pre-sale tickets to the Matildas match against reigning AFC Women’s Cup champion China PR at Adelaide Oval sold out last week in four hours.

The remainder of the tickets to the 53,500-capacity stadium went on sale at noon on Tuesday and were snapped up in three hours.

Disgraceful move by the Optus Camry Crows to claim they were part of the football (soccer) family and thus secure many early tickets for their theatre-goer so-called ‘members’.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/football/matildas/matildas-phenomenon-scales-new-heights-with-tickets-for-china-match-at-adelaide-oval-snapped-up-in-record-time/news-story/af2b1a55bd216216823b995fd3d3655e

Not In The Mood
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Not In The Mood »

Con M wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:58 amDisgraceful move by the Optus Camry Crows to claim they were part of the football (soccer) family and thus secure many early tickets for their theatre-goer so-called ‘members’.

Whatevs

Popeye Magoo
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Popeye Magoo »

This amazes me really. I can only imagine there is a great heap of non-footballing people that just want to jump on the bandwagon by going to a Matildas friendly. :???:
I might be old, senile, short sighted and a poor driver but give me some spinach and I'll have you for breakfast!

zzz
Star Player
Star Player

Post by zzz »

they symbolise the identity of the nation

spewing in cabs, insulting cab drivers and racially abusing cops while extolling woke rhetoric and entitlement mentality