Sam Kerr spoilt brat questionable woman

This forum is for discussion related to the various Australian National Football Teams - the Socceroos, Olyroos, Joes, Matildas and so.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, Forum Admins

Grosso Mk II
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Sam Kerr spoilt brat questionable woman

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Bomber wrote:Why? I didn't know you were the forum police? Have you answered GIAE's question re Kurz yet?

And for grosso's question - I reckon those stars might represent one of the following:
a. your daily jerk off number
b. number of war heroes (ok, 4 may be generous)
c. your IQ
d. your school year level
e. all of the above?
what kind of pedo are you making sexual remarks about a 9 year old :oops:

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Bomber wrote:Why? I didn't know you were the forum police? Have you answered GIAE's question re Kurz yet?

And for grosso's question - I reckon those stars might represent one of the following:
c. your IQ
e. all of the above?

Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Grosso Mk II wrote:

c. your IQ
e. all of the above?
So you're admitting to being a 9 year old or is this another grosso mental episode?
Ignore this signature

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Michael wrote:

c. your IQ
e. all of the above?

Wow, that's a new one. Never heard that saying before.

Or is this just lazy person's "owned" speak?
Ignore this signature

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Bomber wrote:
Michael wrote:

c. your IQ
e. all of the above?

Wow, that's a new one. Never heard that saying before.

Or is this just lazy person's "owned" speak?

You haven't? maybe you should spend less time on here.

Pity though, you seemed like a nice person
Sáncte Míchael Archángele, defénde nos in proélio, cóntra nequítiam et insídias diáboli ésto præsídium.

Inoue Waka
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Inoue Waka »

Michael wrote:
Eyjafjallajökull wrote:The only reason italy is still there is their result against Jamaica. Take the results between the three teams level on points like some competitions do and italy would have been going home.
If you take results between 3 teams, Australia would be going home
How do you come to that conclusion?

Code: Select all

W D L F A Pts
australia 1 - 1 4 4   3
brasil    1 - 1 3 3   3
italy     1 - 1 2 2   3

Grosso Mk II
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Bomber wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:

c. your IQ
e. all of the above?
So you're admitting to being a 9 year old or is this another grosso mental episode?
Its your reality we're dealing with here weirdo :oops:

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ctrl-Alt-Del »

Inoue Waka wrote:
Michael wrote:
Eyjafjallajökull wrote:The only reason italy is still there is their result against Jamaica. Take the results between the three teams level on points like some competitions do and italy would have been going home.
If you take results between 3 teams, Australia would be going home
How do you come to that conclusion?

Code: Select all

W D L F A Pts
australia 1 - 1 4 4   3
brasil    1 - 1 3 3   3
italy     1 - 1 2 2   3
i think he comes all on his own
Why is everyone always telling people on computers to hit me ?

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Michael wrote:

Let's see - you're a grosso sympathiser but now you're trying to judge me on niceness? :shock:

:lol: :lol:
Ignore this signature

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Grosso Mk II wrote:
So it's "E" then.

Cheers
Ignore this signature

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

The title is totally incorrect and not really what Sam is about. She spoke a bit loosely after a big win but that is how the majority of sportspeople would react. Nothing untoward.
If anyone watched Bob Murphy's interview with Sam this week on Fox Footy will see how she has developed into one of the worlds best players. She has a sporting pedigree with her father and brother top AFL footballers. She had a ACL in 2011 which in hindsight she says made her career better. It made her work harder at the sport as she said previous to that she just played within her comfort zone.

Grosso Mk II
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Bomber wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:
So it's "E" then.

Cheers
Where are you playing next year? Luci needs a new park to poop on.

Bomber
Vice Chairman
Vice Chairman

Post by Bomber »

Grosso Mk II wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:
So it's "E" then.

Cheers
Where are you playing next year? Luci needs a new park to poop on.
Your backyard sandpit is not an option I suppose? Go ask mum to be sure.
Ignore this signature

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Damon Johnston
Editor
@damonheraldsun

Matildas star Sam Kerr may be carrying the weight of national expectations tomorrow morning — but she’ll also be carrying the love of family.
Australia face Norway in a must-win World Cup knockout match at Stade de Nice to progress to the quarter-finals.
But Kerr has already overcome an even bigger hurdle — reconciling with big brother Daniel.
At one point Sam and Daniel, a former West Coast Eagles champion, didn’t talk for two years. But now the pair are a united front on Australia’s World Cup march.
In today’s edition, Daniel speaks to our reporter Stephen Drill for the first time about how his “little sister” became his “moral compass” and helped save him from alcohol and drug use that plagued him after he retired from football.
“I became aware my sister wasn’t talking to me and we were extremely close and it really did help me put things in perspective of what I was doing to the family and made me realise that if someone who growing up was probably as close to me as anyone wasn’t speaking to me, it was probably time to start behaving.”
It’s a must-read story in today’s edition.

Grosso Mk II
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Grosso Mk II »

Aussies and their meth. Its just larrikans having a good time

:roll:

eagleboy
Star Player
Star Player

Post by eagleboy »

Sam Kerr the $1million superstar: Matildas dynamo is 'offered a huge contract' by Premier League giants Chelsea as she sets the World Cup alight

Matildas superstar Sam Kerr has been offered a two-season contract worth nearly $1million with UK giants Chelsea

Kerr will now have to make the tough decision to either play in England's FA women's Super League or with the W-League's Perth Glory.
If Kerr accepts the Chelsea offer, she would be one of the highest paid female footballers in the world.
She has dominated the World Cup - scoring four goals in the Matildas' latest outing against Jamaica.

Funny that she has a tough decision to make.

In the way
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by In the way »

While most of us wish her all the best i hope this is not a deliberate distraction just bedore such a crucial world cup game
My worry for Matildas is having played a country ranked in the 50s and the media carrying on like they won the world cup is not the best preparation going into knockout stage

They can only play better maybe against a better team we will play better . Good luck.

Inoue Waka
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Inoue Waka »

I liked her penalty.

Grosso Mk II
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Grosso Mk II »

suck on that one :lol:

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

Bomber wrote:
Michael wrote:

Let's see - you're a grosso sympathiser but now you're trying to judge me on niceness? :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Incorrect, I don't sympathise with anybody, however i do have my own opinions
What ever happened to being nice to people, in general?

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

eagleboy wrote:The title is totally incorrect and not really what Sam is about. She spoke a bit loosely after a big win but that is how the majority of sportspeople would react. Nothing untoward.
If anyone watched Bob Murphy's interview with Sam this week on Fox Footy will see how she has developed into one of the worlds best players. She has a sporting pedigree with her father and brother top AFL footballers. She had a ACL in 2011 which in hindsight she says made her career better. It made her work harder at the sport as she said previous to that she just played within her comfort zone.
As a captain of a national team, you need to think before speaking as what you say, can be perceived as what the whole team is saying.
Many instances where captains or players have spoken after wins, and some are very very humble towards the opponent and others.

Difference is, no doubt Sam is a nice person (I have not met her) but in this instance she acted like a sore, bitter winner.
Considering they should not have won in the first place.

Adams Creek
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Adams Creek »

Why not? They outscored their opposition. Well technically they didn't but if the opposition puts the ball in the net for you of course you're going to take it.

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Grosso Mk II wrote:suck on that one :lol:
woweiaon wrote:'adidas' La silhouette de Stan Jackson est potentiellement une des chaussures les plus pratiques en plein champ. Plutôt que de disposer de la garde-robe principale inexpérimentée et recouverte de cuir de couleur blanche, une unité de crossover style de vie Chaussures Puma soldes tennis est intégrée dans laquelle vous découvrirez Out of Supercharge, pour pouvoir dresser un crocodile, messieurs, chaussures de sport Adidas NIZZA M, ainsi que de jeunes enfants ont recueilli de nombreuses itérations de vos lignées Some Lines, très appréciées des visiteurs. moment, un Stan Jackson Vivid pour toutes les femmes de tous les âges compose des points en peau de serpent, y compris un motif de couleur principale foncée, de sorte que vous puissiez le créer avec le concept le plus frais. Gardez toujours un linge extra marginal par rapport au standard, un reptilien le tissu est simplement présenté de manière parfaite, il possède l’élément principal mousseux, ce qui est compensé par un ensemble de couleurs souvent plus sombres. terminé à leur groupe est capable de click here faire donc par voie de probable adidas. com maintenant, plus prendre ces gens pour obtenir 120 dollars américains.

Entreprise commerciale à l'avant, Chaussures Asics pas chere rassemblement social à l'arrière? Il ne fait aucun doute que les chaussures Adidas CITY CUP 1 expriment les couleurs suivantes de votre adidas Originals Stan Jackson.

Affichée précédemment, la version innovante suivante de votre adidas Originals Stan Jackson commence assez simplement pour un ensemble de couleur blanche qui satisfera de nombreuses chaussures de sport. Des détails Chaussures Air Jordan pas chere supplémentaires sur une chaussure de sport ajoutent des cellules solaires silencieuses perforées et le logo Stan Jackson en relief sur la langue et Chaussures Puma soldes des pompes. Beaucoup plus de couleur blanche est souvent vue sur les lacets, le pavage Chaussures Adidas pas chere et le composant principal. Les chaussures Adidas Nite Jogger 2019 tricolores sur le dos du talon sont réalisées avec un motif de coloration violet, blanc et rose parfait pour les vacances en famille.

Pour tous ceux qui veulent se faire policier, l'adidas Originals Stan Jackson ci-dessous est définitivement prévu pour que vous puissiez vous débarrasser de votre quinzième au Chaussures Converse pas chere cours de la vente aux enchères de ce métal jaune pour 120 $. Coup d'oeil à aussi bien versé pour adidas. com brièvement après cela.

Le blé entier Adidas Originals Stan Jackson est en réalité une fantastique chaussure de course pour l’automne. Cette version est définitivement renforcée par des chaussures intemporelles pour bottes de blé entier, fabriquées pour tous les mois d’hiver. Ayant une couleur Mesa plus Umber, une silhouette de tennis pratiquant des activités physiques, un ensemble de nubuck de très longue durée, idéal pour relever le défi des conditions météorologiques, qui inclut des chaussures Adidas Sleek, un soufflet de langue et des lacets inspirés des randonneurs. Faire des points impliquent chaussures de sport darkish définir votre onglet de talon arrière, perforé de certaines lignes, y compris un principal en plastique bubble-gum.

Vendez pour obtenir 100 $, trouvez un blé entier adidas Originals Stan Jackson lors de la sélection d'adidas fournisseurs et d'Internet pour le 1 er août. Adressez-vous à l'adresse Internet Chaussures Reebok soldes de manière à ce que vous puissiez KicksOnFire profiter du flash le plus chaud de la chaussure de course. techinques de jambe populaires.
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

Michael
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by Michael »

swannsong wrote:
Grosso Mk II wrote:suck on that one :lol:
woweiaon wrote:'adidas' La silhouette de Stan Jackson est potentiellement une des chaussures les plus pratiques en plein champ. Plutôt que de disposer de la garde-robe principale inexpérimentée et recouverte de cuir de couleur blanche, une unité de crossover style de vie Chaussures Puma soldes tennis est intégrée dans laquelle vous découvrirez Out of Supercharge, pour pouvoir dresser un crocodile, messieurs, chaussures de sport Adidas NIZZA M, ainsi que de jeunes enfants ont recueilli de nombreuses itérations de vos lignées Some Lines, très appréciées des visiteurs. moment, un Stan Jackson Vivid pour toutes les femmes de tous les âges compose des points en peau de serpent, y compris un motif de couleur principale foncée, de sorte que vous puissiez le créer avec le concept le plus frais. Gardez toujours un linge extra marginal par rapport au standard, un reptilien le tissu est simplement présenté de manière parfaite, il possède l’élément principal mousseux, ce qui est compensé par un ensemble de couleurs souvent plus sombres. terminé à leur groupe est capable de click here faire donc par voie de probable adidas. com maintenant, plus prendre ces gens pour obtenir 120 dollars américains.

Entreprise commerciale à l'avant, Chaussures Asics pas chere rassemblement social à l'arrière? Il ne fait aucun doute que les chaussures Adidas CITY CUP 1 expriment les couleurs suivantes de votre adidas Originals Stan Jackson.

Affichée précédemment, la version innovante suivante de votre adidas Originals Stan Jackson commence assez simplement pour un ensemble de couleur blanche qui satisfera de nombreuses chaussures de sport. Des détails Chaussures Air Jordan pas chere supplémentaires sur une chaussure de sport ajoutent des cellules solaires silencieuses perforées et le logo Stan Jackson en relief sur la langue et Chaussures Puma soldes des pompes. Beaucoup plus de couleur blanche est souvent vue sur les lacets, le pavage Chaussures Adidas pas chere et le composant principal. Les chaussures Adidas Nite Jogger 2019 tricolores sur le dos du talon sont réalisées avec un motif de coloration violet, blanc et rose parfait pour les vacances en famille.

Pour tous ceux qui veulent se faire policier, l'adidas Originals Stan Jackson ci-dessous est définitivement prévu pour que vous puissiez vous débarrasser de votre quinzième au Chaussures Converse pas chere cours de la vente aux enchères de ce métal jaune pour 120 $. Coup d'oeil à aussi bien versé pour adidas. com brièvement après cela.

Le blé entier Adidas Originals Stan Jackson est en réalité une fantastique chaussure de course pour l’automne. Cette version est définitivement renforcée par des chaussures intemporelles pour bottes de blé entier, fabriquées pour tous les mois d’hiver. Ayant une couleur Mesa plus Umber, une silhouette de tennis pratiquant des activités physiques, un ensemble de nubuck de très longue durée, idéal pour relever le défi des conditions météorologiques, qui inclut des chaussures Adidas Sleek, un soufflet de langue et des lacets inspirés des randonneurs. Faire des points impliquent chaussures de sport darkish définir votre onglet de talon arrière, perforé de certaines lignes, y compris un principal en plastique bubble-gum.

Vendez pour obtenir 100 $, trouvez un blé entier adidas Originals Stan Jackson lors de la sélection d'adidas fournisseurs et d'Internet pour le 1 er août. Adressez-vous à l'adresse Internet Chaussures Reebok soldes de manière à ce que vous puissiez KicksOnFire profiter du flash le plus chaud de la chaussure de course. techinques de jambe populaires.

Si, Senor Si

Grosso Mk II
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Grosso Mk II »

the pom has lost it :lol:

swannsong
Technical Director
Technical Director

Post by swannsong »

Grosso Mk II wrote:the pom has lost it :lol:
LisaRaism wrote:Около полугода назад хотела получить потреб кредит в Екатеринбурге, но нигде не могла получить, потому что иногда были проблемы по другому ссуде (пять раз просрочила, но потом закрыла даже раньше конца срока).
Отказы либо не объясняли, либо говорили, что плохая кредитная история и ничего не поделаешь.
В тот момент я о кредитной помощи даже не слышала.
Вот недавно коллега на работе сказал, что есть такие организации, которые помогают получить кредит.
К примеру вот эти (вроде говорят нормальные) - что скажете?
Посмотрите ссылку:
кредит пополнение оборотных средств екатеринбург
Southern Knights SC - 2019 - Celebrating 25 Years of SAASL Football
SAASL facebook : Southern Knights SC facebook
swannsong Facebook : Elizabeth Downs SC facebook

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Laughing at your own racist remarks now .

Grosso Mk II
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Grosso Mk II »

ozzie owl wrote:
Laughing at your own racist remarks now .
you don't even know what racism is dopey

Sushi
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Sushi »

Women shouldn't play soccer- they're bodies aren't suited to soccer or Aussie rules.
Suitable sports are:

Netball
Basketball
Softball
Tennis
Squash
Lacrosse
Hockey

As for so-called heroes like Stan Kerr, the majority of the goals they score come from pathetic goalkeeping.

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Migrant Land wrote:Women shouldn't play soccer- they're bodies aren't suited to soccer or Aussie rules.
Suitable sports are:

Netball
Basketball
Softball
Tennis
Squash
Lacrosse
Hockey

As for so-called heroes like Stan Kerr, the majority of the goals they score come from pathetic goalkeeping.
Pretty poor effort at a troll .