Awer Mabil

This forum is for discussion related to the various Australian National Football Teams - the Socceroos, Olyroos, Joes, Matildas and so.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, Forum Admins

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Awer Mabil

Post by ozzie owl »

Good news story on BBC Football Website

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46016449

paraliticandroid
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Awer Mabil

Post by paraliticandroid »

+1

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Awer Mabil will provide an excellent example to young immigrants of what can be achieved, as long as you work hard and ignore negative comments from those who are just ignorant racists.
The older I get the better I was.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

The story of neighbors trying to bust door open is eye opening,i could only imagine the fear they felt & how do you go back to even semi normal life in suburb after that,what kind of a society are we living in i thought a civilized one,looks like not even near one.

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

predrag wrote:The story of neighbors trying to bust door open is eye opening,i could only imagine the fear they felt & how do you go back to even semi normal life in suburb after that,what kind of a society are we living in i thought a civilized one,looks like not even near one.

We tend to think Adelaide is a 'Safe' city but over the last ten to fifteen years, that has changed for the worst, mainly due to lack of discipline and respect for themselves and for others.

Left-wing principals are preached in all our educational facilities and the PC police have broken down the relationships between families and society, with their extreme ideology.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Mr Red
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Mr Red »

Old Master wrote:
predrag wrote:The story of neighbors trying to bust door open is eye opening,i could only imagine the fear they felt & how do you go back to even semi normal life in suburb after that,what kind of a society are we living in i thought a civilized one,looks like not even near one.

We tend to think Adelaide is a 'Safe' city but over the last ten to fifteen years, that has changed for the worst, mainly due to lack of discipline and respect for themselves and for others.

Left-wing principals are preached in all our educational facilities and the PC police have broken down the relationships between families and society, with their extreme ideology.

Drugs IMO is a big reason why things have changed for the worst here in SA.

predrag
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by predrag »

I think we need advice from the Filipino president Rodrigo Duterte on the war on drugs,he has killed open drug dealing/taking by 90%.

zzz
Star Player
Star Player

Post by zzz »

Mr Red wrote:
Old Master wrote:

Drugs IMO is a big reason why things have changed for the worst here in SA.
all of the above

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

Old Master wrote: We tend to think Adelaide is a 'Safe' city but over the last ten to fifteen years, that has changed for the worst, mainly due to lack of discipline and respect for themselves and for others.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Time for some righteous indignation

ozzie owl
Coach
Coach

Post by ozzie owl »

Stitch This wrote:
Old Master wrote: We tend to think Adelaide is a 'Safe' city but over the last ten to fifteen years, that has changed for the worst, mainly due to lack of discipline and respect for themselves and for others.

Our principal was too slow for left wing he was more of sweeper.

Stitch This
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stitch This »

ozzie owl wrote:
Stitch This wrote:

Our principal was too slow for left wing he was more of sweeper.
8)
Time for some righteous indignation

Raich Carter
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Raich Carter »

Old Master wrote:

One of your more ill informed statements and thats saying a bit. The Beaumonts, The 2 taken from Adelaiide oval, Truro, Snowtown, the "Family", all over the last 50 or so years. Just like any city Adelaide has its darker side.
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
With your opinion which is of no consequence at all

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Raich Carter wrote:
Old Master wrote:

One of your more ill informed statements and thats saying a bit. The Beaumonts, The 2 taken from Adelaiide oval, Truro, Snowtown, the "Family", all over the last 50 or so years. Just like any city Adelaide has its darker side.

I am just giving my opinion which is based on being involved/working with the education system and social welfare systems for many years.
If you think differently what is your opinion based on?

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

Bodø
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bodø »

With all your experience you'd have to be 350 years old.
Kawasaki Versys 1000
Yamaha Xmax 300
Honda Goldwing 1800

Old Master
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Old Master »

Bodø wrote:With all your experience you'd have to be 350 years old.

Although I do feel that old at present, due to a seriously sore back and right heel, I can assure you that everything I have done has been done during a normal lifespan and with great gusto.

Unlike some people, I have always been open to new experiences and have taken every chance to expand my horizons that came my way, which is why I have enjoyed so many wonderful experiences during my lifetime.

Life is Living not Wondering and Complaining.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details