PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:02 pm 
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

+1

Post subject: Re: Awer Mabil
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:52 pm 
Club Captain
Club Captain

Awer Mabil will provide an excellent example to young immigrants of what can be achieved, as long as you work hard and ignore negative comments from those who are just ignorant racists.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:38 pm 
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

The story of neighbors trying to bust door open is eye opening,i could only imagine the fear they felt & how do you go back to even semi normal life in suburb after that,what kind of a society are we living in i thought a civilized one,looks like not even near one.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:23 pm 
Club Captain
Club Captain

predrag wrote:
The story of neighbors trying to bust door open is eye opening,i could only imagine the fear they felt & how do you go back to even semi normal life in suburb after that,what kind of a society are we living in i thought a civilized one,looks like not even near one.

We tend to think Adelaide is a 'Safe' city but over the last ten to fifteen years, that has changed for the worst, mainly due to lack of discipline and respect for themselves and for others.

Left-wing principals are preached in all our educational facilities and the PC police have broken down the relationships between families and society, with their extreme ideology.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:50 pm 
Star Player
Star Player

Old Master wrote:
predrag wrote:

We tend to think Adelaide is a 'Safe' city but over the last ten to fifteen years, that has changed for the worst, mainly due to lack of discipline and respect for themselves and for others.

Left-wing principals are preached in all our educational facilities and the PC police have broken down the relationships between families and society, with their extreme ideology.

Drugs IMO is a big reason why things have changed for the worst here in SA.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:02 pm 
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I think we need advice from the Filipino president Rodrigo Duterte on the war on drugs,he has killed open drug dealing/taking by 90%.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:33 pm 
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Mr Red wrote:
Old Master wrote:
predrag wrote:

Drugs IMO is a big reason why things have changed for the worst here in SA.

all of the above

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:27 am 
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Old Master wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:48 am 
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Stitch This wrote:
Old Master wrote:

Our principal was too slow for left wing he was more of sweeper.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:49 am 
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

ozzie owl wrote:
Stitch This wrote:
Old Master wrote:

Our principal was too slow for left wing he was more of sweeper.

8)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:21 am 
Squad Player
Squad Player

Old Master wrote:
predrag wrote:

One of your more ill informed statements and thats saying a bit. The Beaumonts, The 2 taken from Adelaiide oval, Truro, Snowtown, the "Family", all over the last 50 or so years. Just like any city Adelaide has its darker side.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:57 pm 
Club Captain
Club Captain

Raich Carter wrote:
Old Master wrote:
predrag wrote:

One of your more ill informed statements and thats saying a bit. The Beaumonts, The 2 taken from Adelaiide oval, Truro, Snowtown, the "Family", all over the last 50 or so years. Just like any city Adelaide has its darker side.

I am just giving my opinion which is based on being involved/working with the education system and social welfare systems for many years.
If you think differently what is your opinion based on?

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:20 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

With all your experience you'd have to be 350 years old.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:20 am 
Club Captain
Club Captain

Bodø wrote:
With all your experience you'd have to be 350 years old.

Although I do feel that old at present, due to a seriously sore back and right heel, I can assure you that everything I have done has been done during a normal lifespan and with great gusto.

Unlike some people, I have always been open to new experiences and have taken every chance to expand my horizons that came my way, which is why I have enjoyed so many wonderful experiences during my lifetime.

Life is Living not Wondering and Complaining.

FOOTBALL IS LIFE
The Rest Is Just Details