"GO YOU REDS"

It is currently Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:32 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:01 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42584
ozzie owl wrote:
N5 1BH wrote:
So they are going to fund a white elephant?


Who says it will be white elephant?


I do

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:26 am 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Posts: 758
God is an Englishman wrote:
ozzie owl wrote:
N5 1BH wrote:
So they are going to fund a white elephant?


Who says it will be white elephant?


I do


I'm on the fence as to weather it is needed for our state or not but it will be an economy booster for us which is always good.

But for people to deny that there is no proposal etc underway is just ignorant.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:56 am 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 16370
Thats right Cooper as there was considerable opposition to $535m spent on Adelaide Oval saying it should have gone into health and education.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:24 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 am
Posts: 501
Cooper wrote:
But for people to deny that there is no proposal etc underway is just ignorant.


Maybe because you're short on proof.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:10 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Posts: 758
zzz wrote:
Cooper wrote:
But for people to deny that there is no proposal etc underway is just ignorant.


Maybe because you're short on proof.


There has been plenty of proof posted in this thread already. Not my fault your too ignorant or stubborn to read or accept it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:15 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 am
Posts: 501
Cooper wrote:
zzz wrote:
Cooper wrote:
But for people to deny that there is no proposal etc underway is just ignorant.


Maybe because you're short on proof.


There has been plenty of proof posted in this thread already. Not my fault your too ignorant or stubborn to read or accept it.


No, there hasn't been any proof posted in this thread. Its already been deconstructed as hearsay from unreliable sources.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:59 am 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Posts: 758
zzz wrote:
Cooper wrote:
zzz wrote:

There has been plenty of proof posted in this thread already. Not my fault your too ignorant or stubborn to read or accept it.


No, there hasn't been any proof posted in this thread. Its already been deconstructed as hearsay from unreliable sources.


Deconstructed? What? by you? lol
All that has been stated by yourself is your opinion on it. The facts are that proposal are being put forward for a new multipurpose stadium in the CBD simple as that. Whether it goes ahead or whether people think its needed or not is irrelevant.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:57 am 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 am
Posts: 501
Cooper wrote:
Deconstructed? What? by you? lol
All that has been stated by yourself is your opinion on it. The facts are that proposal are being put forward for a new multipurpose stadium in the CBD simple as that. Whether it goes ahead or whether people think its needed or not is irrelevant.


no proposal for new football stadium

you have no proof


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:59 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Posts: 758
zzz wrote:
Cooper wrote:
Deconstructed? What? by you? lol
All that has been stated by yourself is your opinion on it. The facts are that proposal are being put forward for a new multipurpose stadium in the CBD simple as that. Whether it goes ahead or whether people think its needed or not is irrelevant.


no proposal for new football stadium

you have no proof


So you have nothing to refute what has been put forward? Thought as much


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:59 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42584
Cooper wrote:
zzz wrote:
Cooper wrote:
Deconstructed? What? by you? lol
All that has been stated by yourself is your opinion on it. The facts are that proposal are being put forward for a new multipurpose stadium in the CBD simple as that. Whether it goes ahead or whether people think its needed or not is irrelevant.


no proposal for new football stadium

you have no proof


So you have nothing to refute what has been put forward? Thought as much


What have you put forward?

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:06 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Posts: 758
God is an Englishman wrote:
Cooper wrote:
zzz wrote:
no proposal for new football stadium

you have no proof


So you have nothing to refute what has been put forward? Thought as much


What have you put forward?


I have put no evidence forward, as I'm unable to do that at this stage. Articles have been put up stating what is happening though. I haven't claimed to have provided any info either but I'm not just denying what has been presented.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:54 pm 
Offline
Technical Director
Technical Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Posts: 42584
When you have put forward something with no evidence then you cannot ask people for evidence to prove it wrong.

_________________
Quote:
West Adelaide Soccer Club president Alex Alexandrou said the club was still in a position to be playing and training at the new ground either by the end of the 2015 season or in 2016.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:57 pm 
Offline
Board Member
Board Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:40 pm
Posts: 52534
Location: Between the lake and the beach
Judge Judy (the real one) would instantly throw out the case on either side. DISMISSED!

_________________
Ignore this signature


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:25 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Posts: 758
God is an Englishman wrote:
When you have put forward something with no evidence then you cannot ask people for evidence to prove it wrong.


Fair enough.

I guess we will just have to wait and see when the information comes out.

Whether it goes further than the proposal stage is another question all together.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:55 pm 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:30 am
Posts: 501
God is an Englishman wrote:
When you have put forward something with no evidence then you cannot ask people for evidence to prove it wrong.

:lol: reminds me of man made climate change


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:04 am 
Offline
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:36 pm
Posts: 758
zzz wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
When you have put forward something with no evidence then you cannot ask people for evidence to prove it wrong.

:lol: reminds me of man made climate change


In what way?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Australia to bid for FIFA Womens World Cup 2023
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:45 am 
Offline
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 16370
Cooper wrote:
zzz wrote:
God is an Englishman wrote:
When you have put forward something with no evidence then you cannot ask people for evidence to prove it wrong.

:lol: reminds me of man made climate change


In what way?


I'm lost too, maybe zzz still thinks the world is flat.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group