Matildas live on 7MATE

This forum is for discussion related to the various Australian National Football Teams - the Socceroos, Olyroos, Joes, Matildas and so.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, Forum Admins

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Matildas live on 7MATE

Post by Stuckey »

Sawajiri Erika wrote:
bapa wrote:
Grosso wrote:Australian women have a lot more free time on their hands. Family is secondary.

You can't be serious? Can you?
:shock:
You've said some dumb shít on here over the years too.
Oh fine that excuses it then.

Steve#4
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Steve#4 »

Really enjoyed watching the girls play, some really tough challenges without the petulant rolling about of the so called mens side. The difference is asian women go in harder than their male countrymen.

The skill level is improving as well, go matildas.

Grosso
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Grosso »

So back to my comment. Australia is clearly not a top 10 soccer (ok Football to the new dawners) nation. Nowhere near it.
However the women are consistently in the top 10. So obviously this isnt some golden generation of freaks because they're always thereabouts.

The truth of the matter is indeed that Australian women do have a lot more free time on their hands compared to most other nations in the world. Its the only reason they're top 10.

It's neither a good thing or a bad thing that this is the case, its just a fact and pointing that out draws all kind of derision from those who'd rather not face up to some realities.

That's their problem, not Grosso's.

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stuckey »

Congrats for proving me wrong. I didn't think I could have a lower opinion of you. I'm sorry I called you a pig. That insults pigs.

Grosso
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Grosso »

Stuckey wrote:Congrats for proving me wrong. I didn't think I could have a lower opinion of you. I'm sorry I called you a pig. That insults pigs.
You're not very bright.

Ronnie Chiggs
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Ronnie Chiggs »

Grosso wrote:
Stuckey wrote:Congrats for proving me wrong. I didn't think I could have a lower opinion of you. I'm sorry I called you a pig. That insults pigs.
You're not very bright.
If you think anyone cares about your opinion you're more likely to see Wraith wish Ahmet Papadopoulous a happy birthday.
No-one is innocent

Grosso
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Grosso »

Ronnie Biggs wrote:
Grosso wrote:
You're not very bright.
If you think anyone cares about your opinion you're more likely to see Wraith wish Ahmet Papadopoulous a happy birthday.
You care.

Daijayama Matsuri
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Daijayama Matsuri »

Whatever you say Kylie.

Wayne Kerr
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Wayne Kerr »

Brilliant!
We got Ova' Here?? #ACCUPAHATERS!