Jurić’s proud message sparks unwarranted response

This forum is for discussion related to the various Australian National Football Teams - the Socceroos, Olyroos, Joes, Matildas and so.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, Forum Admins

Socca
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Re: Jurić’s proud message sparks unwarranted response

Post by Socca »

Rob Lozza wrote:
Con M wrote:pps, Stuckup - how is your campaign for the removal of players' names on shirts around the World goin'?
How's your campaign going' to influence the IFAB?
He's still trying to work out which one is more offensive; the 'Mum, Dad, Brother' slogan on the undergarment, or the Hezbollah flag

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Jurić’s proud message sparks unwarranted response

Post by Con M »

Socca wrote:
Rob Lozza wrote:
Con M wrote:pps, Stuckup - how is your campaign for the removal of players' names on shirts around the World goin'?
How's your campaign going' to influence the IFAB?
He's still trying to work out which one is more offensive; the 'Mum, Dad, Brother' slogan on the undergarment, or the Hezbollah flag
Yeah, good thanks, Rob Lozenger. Ignore Soccarrgh's post - triple punishment for DOGSO (Denying An Obvious Goalscoring Opportunity) will definitely be on next month's IFAB AGM agenda. And I'm fairly sure allowing a 4th substitute during extra time will be on that agenda.

I'm not sure though if developing a protocol to deal with injured & pretend-injured players will be on that agenda. And similarly, I don't think dealing with the vexed issue of post-match video review of transgressors (who have clearly dived in the box to get a penalty)
will be on the 28 February IFAB agenda.

Now Rob Lozenger, have you heard if Soccarrgh will finally accept that blanket IFAB ban on ALL political, religious, PERSONAL, let alone advertising slogans on undershirts?