Rogic

This forum is for discussion related to the various Australian National Football Teams - the Socceroos, Olyroos, Joes, Matildas and so.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, Forum Admins

Con M
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Rogic

Post by Con M »

Bomber wrote:
Con M wrote:Do any Raiders forumites know if he is related to that great Sydney United player/coach of yesteryear, Vedran Rozic?
Difference in surname may be a clue.
Ha! Well spotted Bomber. But somewhere back a while I thought I heard his name mentioned in the same breath as Rozic. Is it the Croatian pronunciation?

Ciudad Juarez
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ciudad Juarez »

Con M wrote:
Bomber wrote:
Con M wrote:Do any Raiders forumites know if he is related to that great Sydney United player/coach of yesteryear, Vedran Rozic?
Difference in surname may be a clue.
Ha! Well spotted Bomber. But somewhere back a while I thought I heard his name mentioned in the same breath as Rozic. Is it the Croatian pronunciation?
yes, Rogic is the australianised spelling. The Croatian pronunciation is Rozic and he is Vedrans son.
Formerly known as El Paso del Norte

Delete Your Account
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Delete Your Account »

Tom's father's name is Peter.

Ernie Cooksey
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Ernie Cooksey »

And Robert's your father's brother.

jimbo
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by jimbo »

Rogic and Oar are two good young prospects, both just starting out on there international careers. At least they are both playing in Europe instead of the Middle East.

Give them time, they will be playing for the national team for many years to come.