2014 FIFA World Cup Asian qualifier in Melbourne

This forum is for discussion related to the various Australian National Football Teams - the Socceroos, Olyroos, Joes, Matildas and so.

Moderators: Randoman, BillShankly, arxidi, Forum Admins

TOPGUNJIMMYAUFC
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

2014 FIFA World Cup Asian qualifier in Melbourne

Post by TOPGUNJIMMYAUFC »

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/vid ... bia/4154/1

Hi jimmy,

Congratulations, you've been picked in the team!

As a member of the Football Family, you're first in line to buy a ticket for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Asian qualifier in Melbourne on
Wednesday 29 February 2012 (7.30pm kick off).

You get a 10% discount so tickets for you start at $27 for adults and $67.50 for a family.
Click here or call 132 849 NOW to buy in the exclusive pre-sale window, note you will need to quote your MFN to make a booking.

. This offer closes at 8pm this Sunday, so don't miss out.

The Qantas Socceroos will play for the first time at the purpose-built football venue AAMI Park. A full-house and a European-style atmosphere awaits us.

Be there in the Green and Gold!

See you on the terraces,

Lucas Neill
RADIO LALASEMENO
http://www.lalasemeno.gr

this has just changed my life............above link

dont use my name..

What has 100 legs & 4 teeth? The front row of the Collingwood cheer squad

dudley
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Re: 2014 FIFA World Cup Asian qualifier in Melbourne

Post by dudley »

will be packed in MELBOURNE, good move by the ROOS!!!

bapa
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by bapa »

bravo re!

Con
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Con »

Dead rubber. I won't go to bleak town(Melbourne) for this, even though I've got relatives there.

What I hope the Holger does for this dead rubber is trial some sort of midfield general for the next round of qualifiers for Brazil 2014 - Valeri & Jedinak ain't it.

dudley
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by dudley »

will get a bumper crowd in melbourne, so will be worth going just for the atmosphere of melbourne crowds bring to games 8)

the_gun
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by the_gun »

TOPGUNJIMMYAUFC wrote:http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/vid ... bia/4154/1

Hi jimmy,

As a member of the Football Family, you're first in line to buy a ticket for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Asian qualifier in Melbourne on

You get a 10% discount so tickets for you start at $27 for adults and $67.50 for a family.
Click here or call 132 849 NOW to buy in the exclusive pre-sale window, note you will need to quote your MFN to make a booking.

The Qantas Socceroos will play for the first time at the purpose-built football venue AAMI Park. A full-house and a European-style atmosphere awaits us.

See you on the terraces,

Lucas Neill
got the same thing :lol:

Outlaw 2.0
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Outlaw 2.0 »

the_gun wrote:
TOPGUNJIMMYAUFC wrote:http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/vid ... bia/4154/1

Hi jimmy,

See you on the terraces,

Lucas Neill
got the same thing :lol:
As did I, one could only imagine it's a first in best dressed.
HA'WAY THE LADS

dudley
First Team Regular
First Team Regular

Post by dudley »

Bring it on looking forward to the socceroos playing again, its been too long!!!

Then bring on round two and the road to RIO!!!!!

Stuckey
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Stuckey »

Con wrote:Dead rubber. I won't go to bleak town(Melbourne) for this, even though I've got relatives there.

What I hope the Holger does for this dead rubber is trial some sort of midfield general for the next round of qualifiers for Brazil 2014 - Valeri & Jedinak ain't it.
Yeah I really want to see a few younger players get a go especially the ones in limbo with other countries. Chris Herd from Aston Villa is one and Brad Inman is another. Plus others like Ruka and Burns who are clearly the future. Bugger Kewell and Emmo as great as they have been we need to worry about the future or risk becoming the Aussie cricket team and completely lose our cabernet when the old stars retire.

Con
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by Con »

On top of this being the deadest of dead rubbers, Sepp Blatter's FIFA has decreed that the game starts @ 9.30pm bleak town time so that it's played at the same time as the other game in our group (to avoid match-fixing).

It will be heading towards midnight before the players wearily drag themselves off the field, especially if Saudi is leading against our second-stringers & some, (not all) of the Saudi Arabian players go down "injured" needing multiple stretchers...