Futsal SA shambles!

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Futsal SA shambles!

Post by catinahat_woof »

St Bernards recreational centre Force?
im the reason why your mother wakes up with a smile

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

catinahat_woof wrote:Image

Typical Futsal SA bullsiht!
I also have heard good rumor but I can't reveal it yet until my source gets back to me!
Does anyone play at St Barnards anymore? I doubt any decent teams do!

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Lol

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

I just heards the Senior team that futsal SA are sending over to Canberra havnt got a full team, now they are asking random people who have never played futsal before to represent Adelaide Force. What a joke! Futsal SA are in SHAMBLES!!!! :roll:

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by cheesecake shop 2 »

catinahat_woof wrote:I just heards the Senior team that futsal SA are sending over to Canberra havnt got a full team, now they are asking random people who have never played futsal before to represent Adelaide Force. What a joke! Futsal SA are in SHAMBLES!!!! :roll:

Anyone got the squad???

LaScala
Peppicelli
Fusco
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:
looprevil wrote:No. But there is no harm in being positive to AUFC.
Maybe everyone doesn't adore AUFC

Last time I checked it's not an AUFC supporters only forum

So no need to tell them to 'F OFF'

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

It appears Futsal SA will be forced to make several changes to their current state coaching staff due to coaches not formally accredited. Under the FFA rules and regulations, all coaches must be accredited to coach any team in the nationals.It appears that the FFA will be monitoring Futsal SA to ensure all their coaches are accredited prior to the nationals in 2014. FFA will disqualify any team that is coached by a non accredited coach. I am dumbfounded and flabbergasted that Futsal SA would appoint several state coaches without accreditation.Again it shows the lack of experience and qualifications within the board to run a Futsal organisation.It also shows the lack of respect to the FFA and ignoring their rules and regulations.I believe it would be in the best interest of Futsal SA to completely change all current personnel on the board with new blood.Now I understand why a lot of players are leaving Futsal SA in droves and are joining SAFL.SAFL appears to be professional and well organised association conforming to the modern day futsal

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

catinahat_woof wrote:It appears Futsal SA will be forced to make several changes to their current state coaching staff due to coaches not formally accredited. Under the FFA rules and regulations, all coaches must be accredited to coach any team in the nationals.It appears that the FFA will be monitoring Futsal SA to ensure all their coaches are accredited prior to the nationals in 2014. FFA will disqualify any team that is coached by a non accredited coach. I am dumbfounded and flabbergasted that Futsal SA would appoint several state coaches without accreditation.Again it shows the lack of experience and qualifications within the board to run a Futsal organisation.It also shows the lack of respect to the FFA and ignoring their rules and regulations.I believe it would be in the best interest of Futsal SA to completely change all current personnel on the board with new blood.Now I understand why a lot of players are leaving Futsal SA in droves and are joining SAFL.SAFL appears to be professional and well organised association conforming to the modern day futsal
No wonder Futsal SA is going backwards. They should be setting the bench mark for futsal in this state. WHAT A JOKE!

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

I just heard no money is on offer now and 5RTI have pulled out of covering the grandfinal of the Campbelltonw leisure center comp. Another broken promise from FUtsal SA

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Sausage Man lol

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

SA futsal squad: Alex Payne, Simon Ortlepp, Jake LaScala, Ross Osmon, John Fusco, Olumide Adisa, Cristiano, Edward Cooper, Jason Abela, Jai Pullinen, Andres, Obieglo, David Joncheff, Aaron Noble: Coach . – Manager: Robert Pepicelli

Read this load of siht!
http://futsal4all.com/2013/11/brazilian ... ff-futsal/

I understand that players won't go to Canberra due to the expensive costing. But still they could take over a good team if they had a good coach. Forza Jake LaScala (C)

Black_Panther
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Black_Panther »

catinahat_woof wrote:SA futsal squad: Alex Payne, Simon Ortlepp, Jake LaScala, Ross Osmon, John Fusco, Olumide Adisa, Cristiano, Edward Cooper, Jason Abela, Jai Pullinen, Andres, Obieglo, David Joncheff, Aaron Noble: Coach . – Manager: Robert Pepicelli

Read this load of siht!
http://futsal4all.com/2013/11/brazilian ... ff-futsal/

I understand that players won't go to Canberra due to the expensive costing. But still they could take over a good team if they had a good coach. Forza Jake LaScala (C)
2 ex national league players not good enough?
"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That's why I succeed." -Michael Jordan

chuck norris
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chuck norris »

Christiano... And who would be the second?

Regardless, if it was a two man tournament... Yes it may be good enough :lol:

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Mate its futsal.... Not Fifa Street lol

SILENT P
Star Player
Star Player

Post by SILENT P »

Does Cristiano play futsal for anyone or has he been picked because of who he is?
STAY ON YOUR FEET

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

SILENT P wrote:Does Cristiano play futsal for anyone or has he been picked because of who he is?
What do you think?
:lol:

Tin Soldier
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by Tin Soldier »

SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!!
SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!! SHAMBLES!!!!

Futsal SA give up your a joke

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I dont normally wade into the futsal forums but this topic has caught my attention.

All this infighting and cheap shots at each other needs to stop for the good of the game. The purpose of these forums is to promote futsal, to give the sport an opportunity to possibly reach a broader audience and to bring people together.

I read this topic and my take away from it is I should not let any kids go anywhere near the sport. This is not a reflection on the different competitions, rather this is a reflection on the quality of the comments in this topic.

Please try to think through what you want to say, have some logical line of thought, some logical arguments and try to provide solutions. If the quality of the comments does not improve I will have to start removing topics.

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

2013 financials show a 25% ($50k) drop in income from 2012. Either the SAFL is having a massive impact, especially for a comp in its first year or an old member is back on the board :wink:
Dan Birdwell - You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four.

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Ray left in 2012. In reality they are probably 100k down lol Futsal SA is finished. Especially with SAFL taking off.

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

!!!BIG NEWS!!! the FFSA are forming a breakaway from the former Futsal SA committee and apparently Cristiano from Adelaide United will be running it. This could be good for futsal in this state.

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Just for Sheets and gigs
What ever happened to futsal SA
I just heard it has now been reformed in to something great. After all those years of very poor management, it seems like the ffa have stepped in and cleaned out all the trash.
Weldone and goodluck to the new futsal SA!

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

catinahat_woof wrote:Just for Sheets and gigs
What ever happened to futsal SA
I just heard it has now been reformed in to something great. After all those years of very poor management, it seems like the ffa have stepped in and cleaned out all the trash.
Weldone and goodluck to the new futsal SA!
Still rekon this was 10 years to late

Victoria's Secret
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Victoria's Secret »

Still lots of rubbish involved. Slowly being weeded out, and in a year or two I reckon it will be well run.