Futsal SA shambles!

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Futsal SA shambles!

Post by catinahat_woof »

Typical Futsal SA bullsiht!
I also have heard good rumor but I can't reveal it yet until my source gets back to me!
im the reason why your mother wakes up with a smile

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Futsal SA shambles!

Post by dinozoff »

I'm guessing your talking about how Futsal Sa rang everyone who played state last year and told them if they play in the sasl they won't be picked this year?
Dan Birdwell - You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four.

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

dinozoff wrote:I'm guessing your talking about how Futsal Sa rang everyone who played state last year and told them if they play in the sasl they won't be picked this year?
I will confirm that tomorrow but it is along thoes lines!

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

catinahat_woof wrote:
dinozoff wrote:I'm guessing your talking about how Futsal Sa rang everyone who played state last year and told them if they play in the sasl they won't be picked this year?
I will confirm that tomorrow but it is along thoes lines!

I could have told you that. They made the calls the other day.
Dan Birdwell - You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four.

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

It is confirmed. A former state player from last year was warned earlier this year if they participated in the SAFL they would no longer be available for South Australian selection. I say WHO CARES only because I don't believe in paying $15000 to get thrashed by all the other states and play in a below standard State team!

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Chicken Siht! That's what this all is. Id like to see someone take over the board and guide it into a positive direction, instead into their pockets!

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

I think that should the entire side go to the SAFL, Futsal SA may have no choice but to select the best players regardless of where they play.
May be a case of strength in numbers for the state lads?
Time will tell.

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

BAGGIO 15 wrote:I think that should the entire side go to the SAFL, Futsal SA may have no choice but to select the best players regardless of where they play.
May be a case of strength in numbers for the state lads?
Time will tell.
Well said. The SAFL is the best thing for futsal in this state and instead of fighting the cause they should support it. In the end Futsal will be the real winner so I just dont know why they dont embrace it!

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

I think it speaks for itself. Bring on the SAFL. Let the rivalry begin

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

How do you apply for one of these positions, if there is no comp on for 4 months before SA Futsal comp starts, and 7 months before the actual nationals

Nothing about any details of any SA futsal comps on the website, yet State coaches are already named ?

http://futsal-sa.com.au/index.html

Sorry, just trying to understand how State coaches and Nationals are being talked about, yet there are no junior comps even being played ?
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

bandito
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by bandito »

Not into bagging people but COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!.......after seeing the coaches list for next years Nationals.....if this is what you call cleaning out the rubbish, please please please!!!!!

Super Baron
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Super Baron »

Guess how many Futsal SA state coaches are or were part of Campbelltown? :shock:

Time for FFSA to step in and sort this one out. They need to pick coaches based on skills & ability not on who they know :x

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

A lot of these coaches have years of experience in dealing with futsal loses. I dont think the open mens team have even got a win yet in 3 years. But can you blame the coaches?

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

So if a player participates in a safl and a Futsal sa comp he won't be even considered because he participated in both leagues? Now this is absolute hog wash. Tony and Arthur I know you read this forum so listen up. You are the worst thing that has happend to sport in general in this state. How you have managed to suck the life (and other things, you know what i mean) out of Futsal SA and get away with it like you do has me baffled. Rob shame on you for sitting idle while you watch these two leeches destroy Futsal Sa from the inside out, as a man who has put so much into football in general let alone what youve done for futsal, we all expected better from you. The safl (which I have no connection with) has already attracted major sponsors, better facilities, more participation in almost every division and the support of interstate clubs and Futsal leugues. And all this in just 12 months. But I'm sure Jake's persistence in uploading photos from 13 years ago on the Futsal SA's face book page will make the masses forget what a piss poor competition you guys are running and bring them back to Adelaide home of Futsal St Bernard's recreation centre.

Guys looks closely, if you squint hard enough I'm sure you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Its a bit harsh mate. We can't blame them for having no idea!

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by cheesecake shop 2 »

I'm looking at entering a team at St Barnards. This team will win everything as its the only team that will be competing. :wink:
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:
looprevil wrote:No. But there is no harm in being positive to AUFC.
Maybe everyone doesn't adore AUFC

Last time I checked it's not an AUFC supporters only forum

So no need to tell them to 'F OFF'

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

cheesecake shop 2 wrote:I'm looking at entering a team at St Barnards. This team will win everything as its the only team that will be competing. :wink:
By the looks of it then you and your team will be representing South Australia and the National futsal comp. Only if you choose to pay $1500 lol

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by cheesecake shop 2 »

catinahat_woof wrote:
cheesecake shop 2 wrote:I'm looking at entering a team at St Barnards. This team will win everything as its the only team that will be competing. :wink:
By the looks of it then you and your team will be representing South Australia and the National futsal comp. Only if you choose to pay $1500 lol
Probably one the hardest selections for the FUTSAL SA state coaches then!!!

We have only 6 players, might have to borrow the usual free loading players that attend the National Futsal Comp every year. :wink: :wink: :wink:
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:
looprevil wrote:No. But there is no harm in being positive to AUFC.
Maybe everyone doesn't adore AUFC

Last time I checked it's not an AUFC supporters only forum

So no need to tell them to 'F OFF'

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Juventus FC »

cheesecake shop 2 wrote:
catinahat_woof wrote:
Probably one the hardest selections for the FUTSAL SA state coaches then!!!

We have only 6 players, might have to borrow the usual free loading players that attend the National Futsal Comp every year. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Usual Selection Criteria.

Parent is in committee - Check
Parent is coach - Check
Parent is sponsoring - Check

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

So I guess all the teams are filled now lol

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Juventus FC »

catinahat_woof wrote:So I guess all the teams are filled now lol
Most of the captains are selected now with that criteria. More boxes you tick the more likely to be captain

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Lucky that thoes players who tick most of thoes boxes are quality players lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

Juventus FC wrote:
Most of the captains are selected now with that criteria. More boxes you tick the more likely to be captain
Well one person continually ticks the right boxes. I wonder what boxes though?

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

dinozoff wrote:
Juventus FC wrote:
Well one person continually ticks the right boxes. I wonder what boxes though?

What's more of an honor, representing SA or representing the joke of futsal Adelaide Force? I guess by calling it Adelaide Force it just shows how divided futsal SA is in South Australia. Especially when majority of the players live less than 5 kms away from each other in the eastern suburbs.

Toon Army
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Toon Army »

I do not know the politics or anything to do with this subject, however my son played in the junior part of the tournament, heading to Canberra to represent his State. And what a fantastic week he had, I am not sure if you are all talking about the Senior teams, but please do not take away from our young lads that have no idea of the politics that is going on and are just Happy as Larry to be selected to represent their State.

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Toon Army wrote:I do not know the politics or anything to do with this subject, however my son played in the junior part of the tournament, heading to Canberra to represent his State. And what a fantastic week he had, I am not sure if you are all talking about the Senior teams, but please do not take away from our young lads that have no idea of the politics that is going on and are just Happy as Larry to be selected to represent their State.
This is all about the people who run futsal SA and the bad job they do promoting the sport in SA. Btw if your son plays this year how do you feel about him representing Adelaide Force instead of SA. Would you feel cheated out if your $15000 you payed you son to stay in Canberra for a week and share a room with 2 other kids while some certain people bring their whole family, stay in the suits and pay nothing. Im all for representing SA because it is a honor and kids love playing for their state but things need to change at Futsal SA because it is becoming like a bottle of stale piss and someone needs to throw it out.

Toon Army
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Toon Army »

This is where I must be naieve, he Played for SA and Adelaide Force being the name for the State. For example NSW Thunder! Austraian Socceroos etc etc etc. and BTW I thought $1500 was a great price to pay for airfare / accomodation / uniforms / transport / all meals. I apologise but I don't know anything about the people that organise Futsal SA, or the politics that evreyone is talking about, but do know that my son had a wow of a time and made some great friends out of it all.

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Toon Army wrote:This is where I must be naieve, he Played for SA and Adelaide Force being the name for the State. For example NSW Thunder! Austraian Socceroos etc etc etc. and BTW I thought $1500 was a great price to pay for airfare / accomodation / uniforms / transport / all meals. I apologise but I don't know anything about the people that organise Futsal SA, or the politics that evreyone is talking about, but do know that my son had a wow of a time and made some great friends out of it all.
Sorry but calling the state team Adelaide force is not the same as the soccerroos or Nsw Thunder or lightning. It would be like calling our natinal team the Austalian Victoria Maggots. The only reason why the other states call their teams ect Nsw Thunder or Nsw Lightning is to differentiate the city teams from the country teams. What is Adelaide force differentiating from?

chuck norris
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chuck norris »

catinahat_woof wrote:
Toon Army wrote:This is where I must be naieve, he Played for SA and Adelaide Force being the name for the State. For example NSW Thunder! Austraian Socceroos etc etc etc. and BTW I thought $1500 was a great price to pay for airfare / accomodation / uniforms / transport / all meals. I apologise but I don't know anything about the people that organise Futsal SA, or the politics that evreyone is talking about, but do know that my son had a wow of a time and made some great friends out of it all.
Sorry but calling the state team Adelaide force is not the same as the soccerroos or Nsw Thunder or lightning. It would be like calling our natinal team the Austalian Victoria Maggots. The only reason why the other states call their teams ect Nsw Thunder or Nsw Lightning is to differentiate the city teams from the country teams. What is Adelaide force differentiating from?
Coming on here and complaining about Futsal SA will do nothing. While i wholeheartedly support the view that it's shambles down there at debacle headquarters (only from what i've been exposed to), all of the above is just mere slander. It doesn't do anything guys! Just let things take it's course, people will see, futsal as the only winner.

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Mr Norris im sorry If I offended you but seriously calling the state team Adelaide Force is a big kick in the pants. And from what I believe its all out of spite. Who would you rather represent Chuck, South Australia or Adelaide Force?