Futsal SA shambles!

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

Super Baron
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Re: Futsal SA shambles!

Post by Super Baron »

catinahat_woof wrote:Image

I think it speaks for itself. Bring on the SAFL. Let the rivalry begin
If players playing in the so called "rebel league" cant be selected in a state team.........why can a coach who coaches in a rebel league be appointed as a state coach?

sportsbird
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by sportsbird »

Usual Selection Criteria.

Parent is in committee - Check
Parent is coach - Check
Parent is sponsoring - Check

You forgot a few more

Parent is Coach must swear, give abuse and belittle teenage players - Check
Parent is Coach must abuse referees - check
Parent is Coach must kick chairs and anything in his way - Check.
Finally parent is Coach must blame everybody else except them - Check.
Well Done to Futsal SA and congratulations for the appointment of great Coaches.
A great environment for our future players.
and finally what a great example our state coaches give to the rest of the states. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Exactly
im the reason why your mother wakes up with a smile

Red4life
In Memory of Dylan Tombides

Post by Red4life »

Super Baron wrote:Guess how many Futsal SA state coaches are or were part of Campbelltown? :shock:

Time for FFSA to step in and sort this one out. They need to pick coaches based on skills & ability not on who they know :x
Hi sorry but do you know any of these coaches personally most of them have great experience and credentials two new coaches were introduced last year theo got the girls team to the grand final and Chris got his boys to the semis why is their such negativity my son has been lucky enough to be apart of this tournament for several years now and the friendships that are made with other states and parents is long lasting , why is their so much hate towards a tournament that our children are very proud to participate in

Red4life

Post by Red4life »

Toon Army wrote:I do not know the politics or anything to do with this subject, however my son played in the junior part of the tournament, heading to Canberra to represent his State. And what a fantastic week he had, I am not sure if you are all talking about the Senior teams, but please do not take away from our young lads that have no idea of the politics that is going on and are just Happy as Larry to be selected to represent their State.

Here here toon army well said

Super Baron
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Super Baron »

Red4life wrote:
Super Baron wrote:Guess how many Futsal SA state coaches are or were part of Campbelltown? :shock:

Time for FFSA to step in and sort this one out. They need to pick coaches based on skills & ability not on who they know :x
Hi sorry but do you know any of these coaches personally most of them have great experience and credentials two new coaches were introduced last year theo got the girls team to the grand final and Chris got his boys to the semis why is their such negativity my son has been lucky enough to be apart of this tournament for several years now and the friendships that are made with other states and parents is long lasting , why is their so much hate towards a tournament that our children are very proud to participate in
Yes I do know most of the coaches personally :P . And you are right, some are great coaches, but the rest are useless :lol: . I would never let my kids get coached by them :x

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Super Baron wrote:
Red4life wrote:

Yes I do know most of the coaches personally :P . And you are right, some are great coaches, but the rest are useless :lol: . I would never let my kids get coached by them :x

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

I just heard ffsa is designing an app for its leagues. The funny thing is it offers fixtures, results and standings for their competitions. I think its abit of a over kill just for 3-4 teams lol

bambam
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by bambam »

Another loss of great people from Futsal SA. Well Done.
I find it absolutely appalling, disgusting as well as unprofessional that Tony Mansueto was not re-appointed as Futsal State Coach and Dee Nottingham as a support to State Futsal in 2013.
It shows your disrespect and disloyal to two of the most well respected people in the women's football fraternity.
I will remind you that these two people gave all their support to Futsal SA over several years and encouraged numerous women players to be involved with Futsal SA. They had encouraged over 25 new players to Futsal SA over the last 2 years.
Now you have decided to discard them without appreciation. Good on you.
I will also highlight to you and to other people reading this of an incident which happened to the state girls two years ago on a bus whom my 12 year daughter was part of.
The state girls lost the last game against Queensland which didn't make any difference to the table as they had made the finals. As they got on the bus and sat down, the Official Futsal SA Representative at the time began verbally abusing and swearing at the girls for the loss. These girls were 12 and 13 year olds.
I made a formal complaint to Futsal SA and a meeting was held with no resolution. No disciplinary action was taken against the official and was literally swept under the carpet. I did not take it further as i did not want to upset the apple cart until now when I heard that this same person has been appointed as a state coach. I just hope the future girls are not exposed again to this sort of behaviour.
In conclusion, I am very disappointed with the situation and have decided to take my daughter out of Futsal SA to SAFL and will be encouraging other girls to do the same.
It may not worry Futsal SA if girls leave as the boys are there main priority.
Good luck Futsal SA for 2013.
Futsal SA, take on board the comments made by people on the forum and do something constructive. There seems that I am not the only one with concerns.

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

bambam wrote:Another loss of great people from Futsal SA. Well Done.
I find it absolutely appalling, disgusting as well as unprofessional that Tony Mansueto was not re-appointed as Futsal State Coach and Dee Nottingham as a support to State Futsal in 2013.
It shows your disrespect and disloyal to two of the most well respected people in the women's football fraternity.
I will remind you that these two people gave all their support to Futsal SA over several years and encouraged numerous women players to be involved with Futsal SA. They had encouraged over 25 new players to Futsal SA over the last 2 years.
Now you have decided to discard them without appreciation. Good on you.
I will also highlight to you and to other people reading this of an incident which happened to the state girls two years ago on a bus whom my 12 year daughter was part of.
The state girls lost the last game against Queensland which didn't make any difference to the table as they had made the finals. As they got on the bus and sat down, the Official Futsal SA Representative at the time began verbally abusing and swearing at the girls for the loss. These girls were 12 and 13 year olds.
I made a formal complaint to Futsal SA and a meeting was held with no resolution. No disciplinary action was taken against the official and was literally swept under the carpet. I did not take it further as i did not want to upset the apple cart until now when I heard that this same person has been appointed as a state coach. I just hope the future girls are not exposed again to this sort of behaviour.
In conclusion, I am very disappointed with the situation and have decided to take my daughter out of Futsal SA to SAFL and will be encouraging other girls to do the same.
It may not worry Futsal SA if girls leave as the boys are there main priority.
Good luck Futsal SA for 2013.
Futsal SA, take on board the comments made by people on the forum and do something constructive. There seems that I am not the only one with concerns.

Mopar
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Mopar »

:lol: :roll: :mrgreen: :twisted:
Last edited by Mopar on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

So you are ok with swearing at 12 and 13 yo kids ??

Would like to see what you think if teachers started swearing at kids at school
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

Toon Army
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Toon Army »

Im not sure how Dee has jumped ship? When there was no ship to jump from..... As for someone swearing at 12-13 year old kids for loosing a game that is just pathetic, kids that age play for their coach and she obviously lost their respect.....

bambam
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by bambam »

Mopar,
Great to hear that you think I live in the Flinstone era, Well I don't.
But at least I have morals and standards that are still respected by the majority of people in this world.
But in your situation, It sounds like you have a major issue with young players being treated with dignity & respect by positive and passionate coaches who encourages them to enjoy their sport whether socially or seriously.
May I suggest that you have a serious good look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself "am I a bad person".
Or ask yourself if you are quite happy to stand next to young players as a parent and allow abusive coaches to verbally abuse and yell at them telling them in harsh words that they are hopeless, a disgrace and shouldn't be playing soccer.
But who am I to say how you should see life. You already made it quite clear to me and others on this forum that you fully accept this in-appropriate behaviour and that this should be part of sport. Unsure what world you live in. Maybe you live still live in the flinstone era where women were treated with disrespect. I certainly don't live in that era as I have respect for women.
Maybe you need to toughen up princess/prince and have the guts to put a stop to abusive coaches who think they have the right to destroy a young players confidence and self esteem. Especially 12 and 13 year old.
Maybe you are one of these abusive and disrespectful coach and that you are trying to make a point.
If so, please make sure that you introduce yourself to everyone at soccer so we stay well clear from you.

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Mopar wrote:Hahahahahaha..... Bambam you obviously need to get your facts right. Dee has jumped ship, she is teaming up with Cristiano. Who do you think recommended Cristiano? And Mansueto apparently caused a few problems this year when his son was not selected (& ended up being selected because of his dad being a state coach!!) And to your daughter who was apparently 'verbally abused & sworn' at, some advice to her, 'toughen up princess, it's a cruel world & if you are going to run to Dad each time one of your coaches swears, shouts or raises their voice..... well perhaps don't play a competitive sport'!! Seriously, I must admit I haven't had a laugh like this in ages!!! Bambam perhaps you're still living in Flintstone era!!!
You are a dcikhaed Mopar :lol:

BAGGIO 15
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by BAGGIO 15 »

catinahat_woof wrote:
Mopar wrote:Hahahahahaha..... Bambam you obviously need to get your facts right. Dee has jumped ship, she is teaming up with Cristiano. Who do you think recommended Cristiano? And Mansueto apparently caused a few problems this year when his son was not selected (& ended up being selected because of his dad being a state coach!!) And to your daughter who was apparently 'verbally abused & sworn' at, some advice to her, 'toughen up princess, it's a cruel world & if you are going to run to Dad each time one of your coaches swears, shouts or raises their voice..... well perhaps don't play a competitive sport'!! Seriously, I must admit I haven't had a laugh like this in ages!!! Bambam perhaps you're still living in Flintstone era!!!
You are a dcikhaed Mopar :lol:
Terrible comments condoning swearing at a 12 tear old child for a loss.
After 12 years of coaching I can tell you there is a time and place to raise your voice but respect should always be shown or how would you expect to receive it in return.

bambam
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by bambam »

Mopar,
Sadly to my surprise and disgust, I find that you are indeed a representative of Futsal SA who has been appointed as State Coach for 2013.
More disturbing is that Futsal SA board were well aware of your previous in-appropriate behavior towards young players, and they still appointed you as a coach.
I unable to fathom as to why they would appointed you to that important role knowing that your personal philosophy is to allow swearing, verbal abuse and inform children to grow up or get out of the sport if they don't like it, as you pointed out on this forum previously.
To Futsal SA, if this representative is not removed as a state coach, I will do whatever it takes to ensure that parents & FFSA are aware of these issues and hope that parents educate their children not to tolerate this sort of behavior.
I will also encourage parents to try another organisation where players will be treated as Human Beings and great athletes and to allow them to enjoy their chosen sport without being criticized.

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

Dan Birdwell - You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four.

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

Mopar wrote::lol: :roll: :mrgreen: :twisted:
Awww what's wrong, tony and Arthur put you in the naughty corner? When you make dumb comments like that you can't just edit them and think no one will remember. Piss week mate, how about you grow a set of castagne and apologise. Not to mention you have been quoted by other users so its still there for all to see. :clown:
Dan Birdwell - You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four.

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

catinahat_woof wrote:
Again you are a dcikhaed Mopar! After reading what you had written and what others had replied to your comment, you have decided to delete your comment. Well lucky I quoted you because you are p!ss stain! Weldone making people dislike what you stand for in Futsal SA because you are a siht muncher. Keep it up Mopar :lol:

Red4life

Post by Red4life »

catinahat_woof wrote:
Toon Army wrote:This is where I must be naieve, he Played for SA and Adelaide Force being the name for the State. For example NSW Thunder! Austraian Socceroos etc etc etc. and BTW I thought $1500 was a great price to pay for airfare / accomodation / uniforms / transport / all meals. I apologise but I don't know anything about the people that organise Futsal SA, or the politics that evreyone is talking about, but do know that my son had a wow of a time and made some great friends out of it all.
Sorry but calling the state team Adelaide force is not the same as the soccerroos or Nsw Thunder or lightning. It would be like calling our natinal team the Austalian Victoria Maggots. The only reason why the other states call their teams ect Nsw Thunder or Nsw Lightning is to differentiate the city teams from the country teams. What is Adelaide force differentiating from?

What does ACT Cobras stand for then, that is their nick name at the nationals, and they are the only ACT team we had in our age group? Sorry don't see the big deal they know we are from SA, I think Adelaide Force is just a nickname for our SA teams like all the other states seem to have one

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Juventus FC »

Red4life wrote:
catinahat_woof wrote:
Toon Army wrote:This is where I must be naieve, he Played for SA and Adelaide Force being the name for the State. For example NSW Thunder! Austraian Socceroos etc etc etc. and BTW I thought $1500 was a great price to pay for airfare / accomodation / uniforms / transport / all meals. I apologise but I don't know anything about the people that organise Futsal SA, or the politics that evreyone is talking about, but do know that my son had a wow of a time and made some great friends out of it all.
Sorry but calling the state team Adelaide force is not the same as the soccerroos or Nsw Thunder or lightning. It would be like calling our natinal team the Austalian Victoria Maggots. The only reason why the other states call their teams ect Nsw Thunder or Nsw Lightning is to differentiate the city teams from the country teams. What is Adelaide force differentiating from?

What does ACT Cobras stand for then, that is their nick name at the nationals, and they are the only ACT team we had in our age group? Sorry don't see the big deal they know we are from SA, I think Adelaide Force is just a nickname for our SA teams like all the other states seem to have one
ACT Cobras not Canberra Cobras

Adelaide Force should be South Australia Force

NSW Thunder
NSW Lightening
WA
Victoria

Its Nationals not a club competitions. Wake up morons

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Juventus FC »

Also the nicknames was to differentiate a State that has 2 teams

E.g

ACT Cobras and ACT Colts
NSW Lightening and NSW Thunder

Please note

I don't see

Canberra Cobras and Canberra Colts
Sydney Lightening and Sydney Thunder

Who is Adelaide Force differentiating from????

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Red4life wrote:

Are you a dumb siht? ACT stands for Australian Capital Territory not Canberra. If our State is called SA force I have no problem with that, But Adelaide Force is a cop out. This is a national competition not a club competition. So get your siht together Red4life. The only reason from what I gather is as soon as Adelaide Fusion was created the morons in charge of Futsal SA felt threatened, because they had not created any professional league that required registered clubs to participate in. So they wanted to be the 1st registered futsal club in SA. Hence why Adelaide Force was created. Funny thing is it is Adelaide Citys old NSL name. Red4life you are a nice person

bandito
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by bandito »

So which coach is mopar?

Red4life

Post by Red4life »

catinahat_woof wrote:
Red4life wrote:

Are you a dumb siht? ACT stands for Australian Capital Territory not Canberra. If our State is called SA force I have no problem with that, But Adelaide Force is a cop out. This is a national competition not a club competition. So get your siht together Red4life. The only reason from what I gather is as soon as Adelaide Fusion was created the morons in charge of Futsal SA felt threatened, because they had not created any professional league that required registered clubs to participate in. So they wanted to be the 1st registered futsal club in SA. Hence why Adelaide Force was created. Funny thing is it is Adelaide Citys old NSL name. Red4life you are a nice person
There is not need to swear and abuse people because they have a point of view, your point of view does not make it right!!!

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Red4life wrote:
catinahat_woof wrote:
Red4life wrote:

There is not need to swear and abuse people because they have a point of view, your point of view does not make it right!!!
My point is that im right, so shut up Red4life!

Red4life

Post by Red4life »

[quote="catinahat_woof"][quote="Red4life"][quote="catinahat_woof"][quote="Red4life"]

I actually get your point , I argue for a living so I know how to put an argument across articulately and professionally, being abusive and aggressive is not the way for you to put your view point across.

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Well the main thing is that you got it! you are man enought to admit that. I respect that. Next time try not to dribble any siht!

Toon Army
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Toon Army »

catinahat_woof wrote:Well the main thing is that you got it! you are man enought to admit that. I respect that. Next time try not to dribble any siht!
I don't think He or She was dribbling cabernet! We all have our OWN point of views, I didn't realise that we where capturing scores. Now this topic has gone on and on I think we have lost what it actually was about! We all are right in what we are saying apart from the tool who condones swearing to kids -