Futsal SA Competitions 2013

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

Futsal SA
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Futsal SA Competitions 2013

Post by Futsal SA »

Futsal SA oversees the futsal competition in South Australia as authorised by Football Federation South Australia (FFSA).

Futsal SA has represented South Australia at the Football Federation Australia (FFA) National Futsal Championships held annually across various age groups for both men and women. For players to be eligible for the FFA National Futsal Championships they must play in a Futsal SA sanctioned competition.

The competitions established by Futsal SA are located throughout South Australia's metropolitan and rural regions for Men, Women and Juniors. These are listed below;

=> Campbelltown - Men/Women/Juniors (Saturday/Sunday - September to December)
=> Magill - Men (Tuesday - January to December)
=> Ingle Farm - Men (Wednesday/Sunday - January to December)
=> Parafield Gardens - Men (Sunday/*Friday - May to September)
=> St Jays Salisbury - Juniors (Saturday - September to February)
=> Jamestown - Men/Women/Juniors (May to September)
=> Maitland Yorke Peninsula - Men/Women/Juniors (May to September)
*Premier League

If you are interested in nominating your team into one of the above competitions or would like more information regarding futsal in South Australia, please contact Arthur on 0412 832 940 or ncr97@adam.com.au or arthur@futsal-sa.com.au

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Re: Futsal SA Competitions 2013

Post by dinozoff »

Futsal SA wrote:Futsal SA oversees A futsal competition in South Australia as authorised by Football Federation South Australia (FFSA).

Futsal SA has represented South Australia at the Football Federation Australia (FFA) National Futsal Championships held annually across various age groups for both men and women. For players to be eligible for the FFA National Futsal Championships they must play in a Futsal SA sanctioned competition.

The competitions established by Futsal SA are located throughout South Australia's metropolitan and rural regions for Men, Women and Juniors. These are listed below;

=> Campbelltown - Men/Women/Juniors (Saturday/Sunday - September to December)
=> Magill - Men (Tuesday - January to December)
=> Ingle Farm - Men (Wednesday/Sunday - January to December)
=> Parafield Gardens - Men (Sunday/*Friday - May to September)
=> St Jays Salisbury - Juniors (Saturday - September to February)
=> Jamestown - Men/Women/Juniors (May to September)
=> Maitland Yorke Peninsula - Men/Women/Juniors (May to September)
*Premier League

If you are interested in nominating your team into one of the above competitions or would like more information regarding futsal in South Australia, please contact Arthur on 0412 832 940 or ncr97@adam.com.au or arthur@futsal-sa.com.au
*edited for accuracy :wink:
Dan Birdwell - You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four.

carlo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by carlo »

Get a life Capaldi, oh sorry forgot you haven't got one

GK1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GK1 »

Rob,

How many times do I have to tell you, Tony and Arthur that dinozoff is not my alias. I haven't posted anything negative towards you or your organization on this forum or any type of social media. This is the 3rd time in 2 days you've posted negative comments towards me or our organizations so I'd suggest you stop.

I'm sure the FFSA and the FFA wouldn't appreciate you posting negative comments towards people in this sort of manner.

All we want to do is try and grow the game and provide opportunities for juniors and seniors to play as much futsal as possible all year round.

I hope this clears a few things up. If you want to discuss this further you have my mobile number so feel free to ring me.

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

This is exactly why I made the other topic.....
Dan Birdwell - You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four.

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by cheesecake shop 2 »

Sounds like the oldies are clutching at straws and in damage control, trying to bag people helping the game of Futsal and stopping players from playing Futsal all year round.

Get used to it oldies you now have competition.
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:
looprevil wrote:No. But there is no harm in being positive to AUFC.
Maybe everyone doesn't adore AUFC

Last time I checked it's not an AUFC supporters only forum

So no need to tell them to 'F OFF'

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Juventus FC »

dinozoff wrote:Image
You would think seeing as Rob is involved in media etc he would know what defamation is.

You cant just openly slander a rival business like that Rob. Not even on your radio show calling the people involved SCUM.

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

My kids are involved with Adelaide Fusion, and I would have to say that they are one of the most professional bunch of hard working young men I have seen, who only want to better the game of Futsal here in Adelaide, and give kids the opportunity to have something better then they had when they were kids playing Futsal
(and are not driven by $$$ like some other sporting organisations)
Yes, they will make $$$ in the near future if everything falls into place, but they are not driven by it to succeed

Just wondering, did our fathers/grandfathers have so much sh*t thrown at them 40-60years ago when they were trying to better the outdoor game and make football clubs, by the old 'dinasaurs' at the time ?? .... well lucky they didnt listen to them back then, because we wouldnt have any football clubs now

Paranoia ......
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Željko Jurin wrote:My kids are involved with Adelaide Fusion, and I would have to say that they are one of the most professional bunch of hard working young men I have seen, who only want to better the game of Futsal here in Adelaide, and give kids the opportunity to have something better then they had when they were kids playing Futsal
Yes, they will make $$$ in the near future if everything falls into place, but they are not driven by it to succeed

Just wondering, did our fathers/grandfathers have so much sh*t thrown at them 40-60years ago when they were trying to better the outdoor game and make football clubs, by the old 'dinasaurs' at the time ?? .... well lucky they didnt listen to them back then, because we wouldnt have any football clubs now

Paranoia ......

Free rego for you!!!
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

Ching, ching ...
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......

19 999
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by 19 999 »

Željko Jurin wrote:My kids are involved with Adelaide Fusion, and I would have to say that they are one of the most professional bunch of hard working young men I have seen, who only want to better the game of Futsal here in Adelaide, and give kids the opportunity to have something better then they had when they were kids playing Futsal

Paranoia ......

well said Zeljko

things seem to be moving ahead in leaps and bounds for those guys
what a difference it is doing something for the good of the game and not just for the cash rewards like others
Fusion are advancing this sport from the ground up and doing it well
the other mob are too busy being concerned about losing the dollars and trying to undermine fusion

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

Well I firstly like to thank Futsal SA for the amazing job they have done over the year's in developing the sport in South Australia and for all the great players and coaches they have Produced for South Australia and the Futsalroos!
im the reason why your mother wakes up with a smile

chuck norris
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chuck norris »

catinahat_woof wrote:Well I firstly like to thank Futsal SA for the amazing job they have done over the year's in developing the sport in South Australia and for all the great players and coaches they have Produced for South Australia and the Futsalroos!
When exactly was the last time an SA player represented the Futsalroos? My understanding is the only SA based member they took to the WC was the physio!

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

chuck norris wrote:
catinahat_woof wrote:Well I firstly like to thank Futsal SA for the amazing job they have done over the year's in developing the sport in South Australia and for all the great players and coaches they have Produced for South Australia and the Futsalroos!
When exactly was the last time an SA player represented the Futsalroos? My understanding is the only SA based member they took to the WC was the physio!

Jake LaScala ???

chuck norris
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chuck norris »

catinahat_woof wrote:
chuck norris wrote:

Jake LaScala ???
You just made my day! :lol: :lol:

catinahat_woof
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by catinahat_woof »

He is state captain and has been for years. He is a true champion! I am pretty sure he was selected to train with the futsalroos by the FFSA

cheesecake shop 2
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

catinahat_woof wrote:He is state captain and has been for years. He is a true champion! I am pretty sure he was selected to train with the futsalroos by the FFSA
Who???
CMON CARLTON
crue head wrote:

Clubsport
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Clubsport »

Paranoia ......
What age group did your kids play. My son was one of the coaches last season.