Where do I go?

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

Chris35
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Where do I go?

Post by Chris35 »

I'm pretty new to Adelaide and am looking to get back into futsal. I've played nationals back in NSW and wanna play at a decent level again. I'm also a keeper and live in the northern suburbs. Any ideas on what my next move should be ie which tournament, teams etc.

glebe
Squad Player
Squad Player

Re: Where do I go?

Post by glebe »

Chris35 wrote:I'm pretty new to Adelaide and am looking to get back into futsal. I've played nationals back in NSW and wanna play at a decent level again. I'm also a keeper and live in the northern suburbs. Any ideas on what my next move should be ie which tournament, teams etc.
try emailing adelaidefusion@gmail.com apparently some new club here in Adelaide 8)

chuck norris
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chuck norris »

glebe wrote:
Chris35 wrote:I'm pretty new to Adelaide and am looking to get back into futsal. I've played nationals back in NSW and wanna play at a decent level again. I'm also a keeper and live in the northern suburbs. Any ideas on what my next move should be ie which tournament, teams etc.
try emailing adelaidefusion@gmail.com apparently some new club here in Adelaide 8)
Don't forget Adelaide force! 8)

boby123
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by boby123 »

I'm pretty new to Adelaide and am looking to get back into futsal. I've played nationals back in NSW and wanna play at a decent level again. I'm also a keeper and live in the northern suburbs. Any ideas on what my next move should be ie which tournament, teams etc.

chuck norris
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by chuck norris »

boby123 wrote:I'm pretty new to Adelaide and am looking to get back into futsal. I've played nationals back in NSW and wanna play at a decent level again. I'm also a keeper and live in the northern suburbs. Any ideas on what my next move should be ie which tournament, teams etc.
SAFL div 1 at gepps cross would probably suit you, but if you want to be recognised for state you probably have to play in a lesser comp sanctioned by the futsal federation 8)