Adelaide Fusion Futsal Club

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

adelaidefusion
Apprentice
Apprentice

Adelaide Fusion Futsal Club

Post by adelaidefusion »

Finally, there is a serious Futsal Club with ambition and desire to progress the sport in South Australia. Adelaide Fusion Futsal Club has been established by a few local Futsal players who have had previous experience at the Futsal Nationals, and seen what it takes to be technically and tactically on par with the best.

In the 2011/2012 season the 'Fusion' will compose of one team, a Senior Men side. The club endeavours to expand in the next season as well as holding training sessions for Juniors throughout the year. Currently, the club is awaiting approval from Futsal SA. Once approved, training sessions for Juniors can be held.

Adelaide Fusion will compete in the Under 23 Futsal SA League on Saturday's at Campbelltown Leisure Centre & on Tuesday nights in the Open Mens Magill Futsal SA League.

adelaidefusion
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Adelaide Fusion Futsal Club

Post by adelaidefusion »

Adelaide Fusion Futsal Club - Senior Men Squad 2011/2012:

2. Anthony CAPALDI, 11. David SAVINO, 10. Jamie CARBONE, 23. Kingsley FRANCIS, 17. Raffaele FRISINA,
87. Stephen PIOTTO, 13. Alessio FRISINA, 20. Perry MITRIS, 21. Peter DE LEONARDIS, 5. Toby NELSON, 6. Jarrad NOEL, 1. Daniel DIAMANTE.

Coach: Carlos CRAVO
Last edited by adelaidefusion on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soccer Fan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soccer Fan »

not knocking any of the lads picked as i am friends with a few mentioned, but may i ask who picked the squad?

adelaidefusion
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by adelaidefusion »

The coach picked the team. Half the squad played for Lokomotiv in the u23 comp last season, the rest didn't play at Campbelltown Leisure.

Soccer Fan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soccer Fan »

adelaidefusion wrote:The coach picked the team. Half the squad played for Lokomotiv in the u23 comp last season, the rest didn't play at Campbelltown Leisure.
were did he see the players play at?

glebe
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by glebe »

To answer your question, he has previously coached a few of the players, the rest of the squad compose of the original social team from last season plus 2 players that 'i' thought would be of value to the team. The team has gotten together and now looking forward to training and playing in a club environment.

Do you think some of the selections are questionable?

How hard... Gerrard
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by How hard... Gerrard »

Is there any trail sessions for players that are not well known in the magill comp... How would one go about trying to get into the team???

Ruby
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Ruby »

there are some real quality players that play futsal in sa. Some who i believe are just as good or even better than a few named in that squad.

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Juventus FC »

Ruby wrote:there are some real quality players that play futsal in sa. Some who i believe are just as good or even better than a few named in that squad.
This is a Futsal Club not a South Australian State Team.

glebe
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by glebe »

Ruby wrote:there are some real quality players that play futsal in sa. Some who i believe are just as good or even better than a few named in that squad.
Do you understand the concept of a club?

You mention that there are 'real quality' Futsal players in SA. Who are they? Where are they hiding?

glebe
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by glebe »

why not wrote:Is there any trail sessions for players that are not well known in the magill comp... How would one go about trying to get into the team???
If you play in the Magill Tuesday night comp which commences in October I believe, then the club will be looking around for any potential.

How hard... Gerrard
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

glebe wrote:
why not wrote:Is there any trail sessions for players that are not well known in the magill comp... How would one go about trying to get into the team???
If you play in the Magill Tuesday night comp which commences in October I believe, then the club will be looking around for any potential.

Thats all well and good but my mates are not interested in playing at magil as we all live in marion area... I would deffinatly conaider playing at magil as i have heard its thw only real comp in SA... If anyone needs a keeper for magil tuesday nights let me know coz im keen as... Especially if its a platform for some sort of futsal club involvment...

Ruby
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Ruby »

i guess we will see how this club goes on Saturday's. When does the season start at Campbelltown?

GK1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GK1 »

Name names would love to know

Soccer Fan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soccer Fan »

GK1 wrote:
chris caserio
jarrad noel
anthony sologna
paul marino
nick bucco
stefan forte
liam moller
to name a few

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Juventus FC »

jets1 wrote:
GK1 wrote:
chris caserio
jarrad noel
anthony sologna
paul marino
nick bucco
stefan forte
liam moller
to name a few
Lads this is not a State Team, it is a Futsal Club which allows players who are serious about playing Futsal and keen on training and playing all year round.

glebe
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by glebe »

Some of the names mentioned are laughable in regards to technical abilities and current condition. I'm not gonna disagree with Bucco, Solagna and Noel.. I'd love to have them but then what happens to the two teams they belong to?

Again, it's not scouting the best from the competition it's purely a club that provides opportunity.

Soccer Fan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soccer Fan »

glebe wrote:Some of the names mentioned are laughable in regards to technical abilities and current condition. I'm not gonna disagree with Bucco, Solagna and Noel.. I'd love to have them but then what happens to the two teams they belong to?

Again, it's not scouting the best from the competition it's purely a club that provides opportunity.

Fair enough point taken, good luck to you guys in the season and hope it all works well and an opportunity eventually opens up with the F league.

Guest12
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by Guest12 »

If you think that the other players are equal or better then put them in another "club" & get some rivalry going. Futsal in SA needed someone to take some initiative to push the game along, they have & should be congratulated.

I think that this is a good step forward & may help encourage others to put clubs together.

Good luck to Fusion for the upcoming season.

glebe
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by glebe »

Guest12 wrote:If you think that the other players are equal or better then put them in another "club" & get some rivalry going. Futsal in SA needed someone to take some initiative to push the game along, they have & should be congratulated.

I think that this is a good step forward & may help encourage others to put clubs together.
Looks like this is just whats happening.. a group has come together to form Eastern Warriors and are keen to follow in the footsteps of Fusion.

How hard... Gerrard
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

glebe wrote:
Guest12 wrote:If you think that the other players are equal or better then put them in another "club" & get some rivalry going. Futsal in SA needed someone to take some initiative to push the game along, they have & should be congratulated.

Looks like this is just whats happening.. a group has come together to form Eastern Warriors and are keen to follow in the footsteps of Fusion.
This is a Move in the right direction for futsal in this state... Iv reacently been to europe to watch futsal games and it was a great experiance to watch clubs train and play in a profesional league... Not many people realise how big this sport realy is in europe... They even have there own champions league...

If there looking for a keeper iv got my gloves and im ready to go... Iv played in many comps and id like to think i am the next Iker casillas lol...

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

why not wrote:
glebe wrote:

This is a Move in the right direction for futsal in this state... Iv reacently been to europe to watch futsal games and it was a great experiance to watch clubs train and play in a profesional league... Not many people realise how big this sport realy is in europe... They even have there own champions league...

If there looking for a keeper iv got my gloves and im ready to go... Iv played in many comps and id like to think i am the next Iker casillas lol...
Can't get a better goalie for Futsal than Anthony Capaldi I don't think...

"now thats sexy football"

Ruby
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Ruby »

what are adelaide fusion's colours going to be?

adelaidefusion
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by adelaidefusion »

Ruby wrote:what are adelaide fusion's colours going to be?
Black & Green.

Ruby
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by Ruby »

awesome can't wait to see the strip

Soccer Fan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Soccer Fan »

Can't get a better goalie for Futsal than Anthony Capaldi I don't think...[/quote]

Peter spathis

glebe
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by glebe »

jets1 wrote:Can't get a better goalie for Futsal than Anthony Capaldi I don't think...
Peter spathis[/quote]

Isnt he the one who plays for NSW?

GK1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GK1 »

Yeah plays for NSW and Australia. Had the pleasure of training with him. very quick and agile. The only critique I've heard about him is he dives way too much for futsal. He's the best keeper I've seen in Australia.

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

I meant in SA sorry

"now thats sexy football"

Željko Jurin
Team Manager
Team Manager

Post by Željko Jurin »

Well done to all concerned

Futsal is a great sport, and I love watching the kids play and develop from it

My son is begging me to go to the Futsal Euro's in Croatia in Feb 2012, would be fantastic to go

Hopefully we can help with the junior side of Fusion in the months to come .....
Spot Željko Jurin Jnr ......