Creating a FUTSAL Club.

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

glebe
Squad Player
Squad Player

Creating a FUTSAL Club.

Post by glebe »

How hard can it be to set one up? Would there be benefits in setting one up and playing in the Campbelltown Leisure competition until there are more clubs created?

Are there good enough coaches to go round OR are there coaches willing to study the game and TEACH young kids how to play FUTSAL..?

Thoughts

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: Creating a FUTSAL Club.

Post by Juventus FC »

Senza thoughts

pulse
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by pulse »

Can I play? :D

"now thats sexy football"

tasy
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by tasy »

Well done glebe for putting it out there. I have read many comments on this forum bagging the results in Canberra, and this certainly sounds like a step in the right direction, maybe some of the experts who post comments on how Futsal can be improved in this State should be responding to you. I hope they do as it will be interesting to see their point of view.

GK1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GK1 »

lokomotiv campbelltown surely would be the name. :D

but seriously it would take up a lot of time to set it up/run it.

glebe
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by glebe »

It doesn't have to be massive to start with.. 2-3 teams and continue playing in the Campbelltown league on Saturdays and maybe a midweek competition at Magill. Im gonna try get one going.

Modiano Triestine
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Modiano Triestine »

Interesting Idea.

Have the super league representation by calling the league "Super 5's"..play it in the off season & have the best 5 players from each Super League club playing for bragging rights...

I can't answer the "whats in it for me" from the player perspective..probably playing for the shirt is one thing they could get out of it?

GK1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GK1 »

glebe wrote:It doesn't have to be massive to start with.. 2-3 teams and continue playing in the Campbelltown league on Saturdays and maybe a midweek competition at Magill. Im gonna try get one going.
If you need help let me know. Would be happy to help.

Juventus FC
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Juventus FC »

Lokomotive FC

GK1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GK1 »

Juventus FC wrote:Lokomotive FC
well we've decided the name, what's next?

mattieg1200
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by mattieg1200 »

GK1 wrote:
Juventus FC wrote:Lokomotive FC
well we've decided the name, what's next?
whils the intentions may be good, what has to be realised is that it requires full committment. Not only would you need to ha e a few teams with the same name, kits etc. trinign would have to be organised, development structured, a committee organised for a so called "club", definitely a good idea if it can be done properly!
R.I.P Robbo 8th June 2006
R.I.P Konny 1st July 2007

Liverpool-Champions of Europe 2005

Raymond
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Raymond »

A Futsal Club is a club that needs to be affiliated to the FFSA and Futsal SA
Futsal SA is the member affiliate of the FFSA.
All players need to be registered with FFSA to train and play Futsal
All coaches need to be accredited with FFA with a Futsal Licence

If your club or team would like to play Futsal all year round why dont you start by joining the new Open men and Youth Futsal Competitions at the Magill Sports Centre which will be commencing soon.

If there are any other teams that wish to join in the new competitions you must nominate by Tuesday 15th of March

Tuesday night commences 22nd of March
Sunday night commences 27th of March

Send expression of Interest email to:

Ray Grima
Futsal SA competition manager and Development Officer
mundu55@hotmail.com
0411-636-590

futsalico
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by futsalico »

Raymond wrote:A Futsal Club is a club that needs to be affiliated to the FFSA and Futsal SA
You know.. I just put myself in the position of a person, who wants to build his own team and manage it.. I've read this post and now I seriously doubt, that I will proceed with my idea :))
Why does it have to be THAT hard? I mean, I can see, that there are talks here on the forum, that futsal must be promoted and more people must be involved in it. How is it even possible, if you have so many regulations?
Let people start their own clubs without having to register.. at least in the first year. Managing a club is a hobby for many people.. give people some time to try managing a club, to understand, if they need it at all.
The system must be way much easier: anyone has to be able to drop in a futsal world at any moment! The job of Futsal Associations is to make more people involved.. to help them on the way. This is the most important!
Ain't it right? Or am I just missing something here?
Futsal Management Tips - http://www.futsalico.com

GK1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GK1 »

Do you currently reside in Adelaide?

sephiroth
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by sephiroth »

futsalico wrote:
Raymond wrote:A Futsal Club is a club that needs to be affiliated to the FFSA and Futsal SA
You know.. I just put myself in the position of a person, who wants to build his own team and manage it.. I've read this post and now I seriously doubt, that I will proceed with my idea :))
Why does it have to be THAT hard? I mean, I can see, that there are talks here on the forum, that futsal must be promoted and more people must be involved in it. How is it even possible, if you have so many regulations?
Let people start their own clubs without having to register.. at least in the first year. Managing a club is a hobby for many people.. give people some time to try managing a club, to understand, if they need it at all.
The system must be way much easier: anyone has to be able to drop in a futsal world at any moment! The job of Futsal Associations is to make more people involved.. to help them on the way. This is the most important!
welcome to south australian football politics

How hard... Gerrard
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by How hard... Gerrard »

Iv been lucky enough to watch futsal games and training sessions live in europe and it was a awsome experiance... One can only hope we have a semi pro league here in SA in the near future... we just need the $$$, and people in charge with a vision to make futsal more than just a social sport... Surley the people in charge want to grow the sport and build the brand, if not They need to be shiped out and new people with new ideas must come in... There is a saying. -he who is not busy being bourn... Is busy dieing- Futsal has to be rebourn, with new ideas... If i had the cash i would take futsal to the next level, simply bcoz of my passion for the sport... Something Futsal SA dont have...

PS: Well done to Fusion on their vision for the sport...

PPS: Futsal SA state that if you want to make a club, ur coach must have a futsal licence, who the shiraz in adelaide would have a Futsal licance, this needs to be simplified...

Cheers fellas... i had to say somethig...

futsalico
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by futsalico »

il principe wrote:
futsalico wrote:
welcome to south australian football politics

:/ that's not, how it should be..
Futsal Management Tips - http://www.futsalico.com

GK1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by GK1 »

A Futsal Club is a club that needs to be affiliated to the FFSA and Futsal SA

FFA are currently reviewing their licensing guidelines and the national curriculum for futsal coaches, and from what I've heard this is a long way off. Maybe if Futsal SA could set some guidelines for coaches of clubs to make sure they are qualified to a standard and grow the sport in SA.

I think 2012 will be a big year for futsal in SA.

strawney
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by strawney »

Hey Gerrad,
There are 10 people in SA who hold a Futsal level 1 Licience, ( based on the course run by FFSA, back in 2008 ? )
Futsal

Level O - Basics of Futsal

Level 1 - Juniors through to Seniors ( Club to State Level )

Level 2 - National ( Coaching an Australian Team )

Don`t think that there are many , ( if any, in SA ) who hold the Level 2 .

cpaoutsourcing
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by cpaoutsourcing »

Well done glebe for placing it out there. I have study many feedback on this message board getting the outcomes in Canberra, and this certainly seems like a phase in the right route, maybe some of the professionals who publish feedback on how Futsal can be enhanced in this Condition should be addressing you. I wish they do as it will be exciting to see their perspective.

futsalgk183
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by futsalgk183 »

Count me in if you need players, been waiting for a chance like this.

NutJob
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by NutJob »

Need something a bit further down South from Capmbelltown to help progress futsal SA :wink: