South Australia defeat Tasmania in battle for 9th place

This forum is for the discussion of other football topics including Futsal, Indoor Soccer, 7-a-side, Referees and Rules of the Game

Moderator: Forum Admins

getyourheaddown
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

South Australia defeat Tasmania in battle for 9th place

Post by getyourheaddown »

WOODEN SPOON: :oops:
9th/10th Play Off
TASMANIA 2 SOUTH AUSTRALIA 5
Tasmania looked good for the win when leading by the double at the break in a battle for the ninth and tenth place play off for the wooden spoon, thanks to goals from Liam Scott and Jacob Clamp. After the interval AND after Tasmanian players had left to board their ship for the Apple Isle. SA's Jarrod Noel struck two goals, before being sent off after receiving two yellow cards, whilst Chris Bucco, Chris Casiero and Raff Frisina completed the comeback.

Another failure by SA at the Futsal Nat's, is it time for the self appointed Head Coach to be sacked. :?: :?: :oops:

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Re: South Australia defeat Tasmania in battle for 9th place

Post by dinozoff »

getyourheaddown wrote:WOODEN SPOON: :oops:
9th/10th Play Off
TASMANIA 2 SOUTH AUSTRALIA 5
Tasmania looked good for the win when leading by the double at the break in a battle for the ninth and tenth place play off for the wooden spoon, thanks to goals from Liam Scott and Jacob Clamp. After the interval AND after Tasmanian players had left to board their ship for the Apple Isle. SA's Jarrod Noel struck two goals, before being sent off after receiving two yellow cards, whilst Chris Bucco, Chris Casiero and Raff Frisina completed the comeback.

Another failure by SA at the Futsal Nat's, is it time for the self appointed Head Coach to be sacked. :?: :?: :oops:

Buried would be more appropriate
Dan Birdwell - You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four.

LittleKahuna
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by LittleKahuna »

Tony did a great job of handing a very tough gig. Pulled off an incredible win over Victoria who went on to reach the final and only lost on penalties. SA were drawn in the group of death with 4 of the top 5 teams in the one group. As a demonstration of this the two finalists came from SA's group.

SA were the only team to beat Victoria during regular time. Well done Tony and ignore these faceless knockers. You did a great job.

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

LittleKahuna wrote:Tony did a great job of handing a very tough gig. Pulled off an incredible win over Victoria who went on to reach the final and only lost on penalties. SA were drawn in the group of death with 4 of the top 5 teams in the one group. As a demonstration of this the two finalists came from SA's group.

SA were the only team to beat Victoria during regular time. Well done Tony and ignore these faceless knockers. You did a great job.
Giving yourself a pat on the back hey Tony :lol: only you could be so blind to think you did a good job, plus what would you and your son do without your free holiday to Canberra each year :roll:
Last edited by dinozoff on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dan Birdwell - You have to play this game like somebody just hit your mother with a two-by-four.

LittleKahuna
Boot Polisher
Boot Polisher

Post by LittleKahuna »

I am as much Tony as you are Dino Zoff.

Sorry if someone has an opinion that is different to yours.

carlo
Ball Boy
Ball Boy

Post by carlo »

Ok boys you like to criticise and hide behind a fake name, by the way i am Rob Pepicelli senior mens futsal team manager, i dont need to tell you, but i will. I collect monies from players to pay for there trip to canberra, from every player including the coaches son. So dont talk crap if you dont know anything of what goes on. I feel sorry for getyourheaddown and dinozoff because you two obviously dont have a life just beware boys what goes round comes around and if you want to hide behind a name come out and tell us who you really are.

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

First of all rob I’m not to sure what you mean by "what goes around comes around" if your implying "one day" someone might talk bad about me.... well frankly I don’t give a fuck. now rob I don’t need to give you my real name, that’s the whole point of having a alias on a forum. it enables coaches, assistant coaches, plays, spectators, parents, referees etc. to comment on how they really feel about games, clubs, issues etc. now as far as the "free trip to Canberra" comment that was a personal dig against tony and you right I shouldn’t of included Jake in the comment. Don’t get me wrong he is a great kid but personally I don’t think he is state material and the only reason why he is there is because of his dad. now I know your gonna say what makes you think he is not good enough and the fact is I know I’ve played with him, watched him play etc. and let me tell you this is not just my opinion but of those allot closer to the team. But I’m sure you’ll say well that’s not up to you its up to the coach well there lays the problem. Tony is a thick headed and immature excuse for a coach. The way he handled himself in Canberra is a joke and should be ashamed. What is this the 3rd year he has taken the open men’s? And each year I hear a wave of complaints. Has the job even been offered to anyone else or at least put out to tender? I would honestly like to know the answer to that question. rob I know you and you know me and I know you would have to agree at the end of the day its 20 people against 1 and I think its time tony stood down and gave someone else a go.

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

the least you could do is answer my question rob :arrow:

Oh and just so everyone knows (cause some people a so stupid) the "buried" comment I made about tony wasn’t a threat on his life as SOME PEOPLE MAY THINK :roll: but he should be publicly buried under his incompetence :evil:

dinozoff
Star Player
Star Player

Post by dinozoff »

rob im still waiting........ :roll:

Raymond
Promising Junior
Promising Junior

Post by Raymond »

Futsal State teams are selected between October and December, when you think about it, not much time to prepare and one minute you think you have a good team and then a few players let you know down and pull out the last couple of weeks before going to the Championships.

If players are really interested in Futsal they really should be playing and learning the game for at least half a year at our Open Men's competitions and not wait for the October Competition to start.

If you think you have what it takes to represent our State in Futsal, whether as a player or coach or a referee the Futsal SA committee would like to hear from you.

Dont knock the game, dont knock the committee or the coaches and players, if you think you can make a difference, come and join us.

glebe
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by glebe »

Raymond wrote:Futsal State teams are selected between October and December, when you think about it, not much time to prepare and one minute you think you have a good team and then a few players let you know down and pull out the last couple of weeks before going to the Championships.

If players are really interested in Futsal they really should be playing and learning the game for at least half a year at our Open Men's competitions and not wait for the October Competition to start.

If you think you have what it takes to represent our State in Futsal, whether as a player or coach or a referee the Futsal SA committee would like to hear from you.

Dont knock the game, dont knock the committee or the coaches and players, if you think you can make a difference, come and join us.
It comes down to the preparation for the tournament Raymond, once a week for 8 weeks may not be enough but geee what are doing to prepare ourselves..????