CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FIXTURES.

The forum is for discussion of club football outside Australia and national team football Please do not post any offensive or malicious comments.

Moderators: BillShankly, arxidi, ruud, Judge Judy, Forum Admins

yogi
Star Player
Star Player

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FIXTURES.

Post by yogi »

Tuesday, 20 February 2007

Celtic v AC Milan, 19:45
Lille v Man Utd, 19:45
PSV v Arsenal, 19:45
Real Madrid v Bayern Munich, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, 21 February 2007

Barcelona v Liverpool, 19:45
FC Porto v Chelsea, 19:45
Inter Milan v Valencia, 19:45
Roma v Lyon, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 06 March 2007

Chelsea v FC Porto, 19:45
Liverpool v Barcelona, 19:45
Lyon v Roma, 19:45
Valencia v Inter Milan, 19:45

Wednesday, 07 March 2007

AC Milan v Celtic, 19:45
Arsenal v PSV, 19:45
Bayern Munich v Real Madrid, 19:45
Man Utd v Lille, 19:45

C'MONNNNNNNNNNN CELTIC.

Juventino
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Juventino »

I can't believe Roma-Lyon ain't going to be on SBS or ESPN. This has the chance to be the best tie of the round, two great attacking sides, but of course we cannot have a matchday go by without a game involving English sides on tv :roll:

Translator
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Translator »

worse still ESPN and SBS are showing the same game both days! You'd think they'd get a little organised..........we're talking about the greater good here people!

C'mon Les lift your game.......in the word's of Tony Palumbo "it's a disgrace"

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

Ambrosiana wrote:worse still ESPN and SBS are showing the same game both days! You'd think they'd get a little organised..........we're talking about the greater good here people!

yeh i dun undastand how they always do that... i wanna c man utd lille. ok fair enuff bayern and real 2 big teams, but atleast sbs can show sumfin differnt

ps was wettin my pants with the palumbo comment hahaha i even read it in his accent

yogi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by yogi »

6.15am (live) Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich
8.30am (not live) PSV vs Arsenal
12.30pm (not live ) Celtic vs AC Milan

No Man.Utd. shown on ESPN at all this round.sorry mufcbhoy.

EMVEE
Squad Player
Squad Player

Post by EMVEE »

FORZA MILAN!!! :twisted:

King Henry Returns
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Post by King Henry Returns »

MUFCBOY wrote:
Ambrosiana wrote:worse still ESPN and SBS are showing the same game both days! You'd think they'd get a little organised..........we're talking about the greater good here people!

yeh i dun undastand how they always do that... i wanna c man utd lille. ok fair enuff bayern and real 2 big teams, but atleast sbs can show sumfin differnt

ps was wettin my pants with the palumbo comment hahaha i even read it in his accent
mufcboy you shouldnt feel too hard done by.. over the years i have missed many great games on sbs such as: b munich v milan (both legs), man utd v milan (both legs) Milan v Ajax (both legs) MILAN v INTER 2005 second leg and many more.. but in your case.. man utd v lille is probably the least exciting game on paper lol

Juventino_4_eva said:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe Roma-Lyon ain't going to be on SBS or ESPN. This has the chance to be the best tie of the round, two great attacking sides, but of course we cannot have a matchday go by without a game involving English sides on tv
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its amazing the amount of publicity english football gets.. a pure example of this is that they showed footage of shevchenko's goals in the CARLING CUP on the channel 10 sports report.. during his years at milan they never showed any of his domestic goals (many of which were alot more important than goals against Wycombe in the carling cup).. and very rarely showed footage from milans champions league games (or any other italian team)...( unless they played an english team of course.)

SBS is the only channel that shows highlights of the italian league.. but as mentioned previously they very rarely go a matchday without broadcasting a game involving an english team.

PS what ever happened to the serie A highlights show that used 2 be on sunday mornings ?

manU4life
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by manU4life »

cabernet we cant see united!!!

Le King
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Le King »

manU4life wrote:cabernet we cant see united!!!
manutd.com and get on for manuradio!
5am kik off i rkn..

yogi
Star Player
Star Player

Post by yogi »

EMVEE wrote:FORZA MILAN!!! :twisted:

FORZA CELTIC...... :evil: